Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies  (Read 228 times)
Viixx (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

I am new to Bitcoin. I just started reading about it and I'm slowly learning about the processes. Since, bitcoin is not known much here in our country, it's hard for me to ask someone to guide me, but  thanks to the threads. I'm atleast guided.
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

i am an newbie too, but near my life, there is an friend have plan BTC several years.
Once i have question i wil lasked him.
And also you can asked here, any question will be answered by this forum.
From here you can learn much
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

There are many threads and posts here in the forum you can read to help you learn about bitcoin you might learn a lot.
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

Nice thread for a newbie, great idea! Grin
Anabolacys

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

Before you start to search what you needs, i hope you wanna read the forum rules first : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
it will help you one day.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

Let's talk about the fundamentals of the crypto at very first rather than one cryptocurrency. I suggest you to find videos on youtube to get an answer regarding cryptocurrency, blockchain, ERC20 token, Exchanges, Fees of transactions. accumulate more knowledge regarding total concept. Then you can earn free money through Airdrop & Bounties. if you have enough funds can proceed with BItcoin.

Always learn first. This Forum is billions worth for newbies. It's is must to learn well to enter in the field or buying & selling the coins as initial steps. Don't take your own decisions until you are we aware of the matter or the experts assists you. BTW you have entered to a world of amazing financial opportunities.

Good luck.

mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

First you want to read and read on this forum. After you will get certainly more knowledge. And you can better decide which coins you want to invest in.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
projectshivom

Activity: 45

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

Hey welcome on the site! Enjoy your stay here and it is a great place for self learning about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:25:19 PM

Newbie is here. I have my friend who teach me about this btc and altcoins. You can ask your friend who involve in btc to gain more knowledge. Lets go for the better.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

I am new to Bitcoin. I just started reading about it and I'm slowly learning about the processes. Since, bitcoin is not known much here in our country, it's hard for me to ask someone to guide me, but  thanks to the threads. I'm atleast guided.

There are several methods to earn. And it's a really great that you choose this forum. It will take some time to understand that how to work and hopefully you will be capable for work through this forum.... Smiley

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
VODisAdick

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

I am new to bitcoin talk forums and I'm enjoying all that im reading Huh
even though bitcoin is some what confusing
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:19 PM

Since this thread is for newbies, so I am here to share my experience. I started hearing about Bitcoin couple of years ago but it did not catch my attention nor try to research about it. Not until I found out that my brother already have extra income by means of signature campaign so it triggers me and started to explore about this community. As a newbie there are lot of things to understand about cryptocurrency and to how it works to get the full benefits of it.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

as a newbie you need to know first all the details about bitcoin why you need to envest your money,and you must know how to grow your money...

bramcleeren

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

You can find a lot on this forum. Also on the internet. Reading a lot will help you. Goodluck!
jorinu

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

You should find out what bitcoin is and how to get there: trade, join campaigns, free, miners ... You learn things that you will understand bitcoin and its essen
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

Please read some post on Bitcoin in this forum. There are many post here about Bitcoin.
I think this fourm help you to know more about Bitcoin.
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

In this forum you will learn everything necessary for the topic of bitcoin and other coins. Here are the guides and procedures you can use to talk about. There are also plenty of people willing to deal with each problem. Read and learn everything you need.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:56:53 AM

welcome to bitcoin forum  Smiley, you can go through the bitcoin forum ,there are lot of information on crypto currency on this forum, just go through each section as per your free time and you can get more information on the bitcoin and other alt coins , crypto currency is interesting subject to learn and make best profit on the crypto coins when investment is considered.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
JohnPain

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:07:51 AM

I am also newbie in this forum since recently.

A lot of reading in this forum helps understanding many aspects of crypto currencies.

I am more interested in altcoins then btc, although mostly I have to use btc to get them
(for good price) as I have learned so far.

So I am still in decision and reading mode which additional coin besides DNR (I already own some)
to choose for me

tvset

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

Hi! I'm a newbie too. But here I read a lot, there are many interesting links and topics, here you can find answers to all Your questions, my advice use search button.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: