Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: get ready to buy guys  (Read 356 times)
bluehodl (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

this can be the last pull before all dips gone...  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:02:24 PM

I also think its the end for now. everything will start rising again including btc price. Also often happens that after recovering 10-20% we see another big dip, but at the end btc price will reach 20k again and continue to rise. But its just my opinion.
Was really nice opportunity to get discounted bitcoins Cheesy
Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

Already bought a lot of alts, and already made some money)
But it still can go down, the market is quite unpredictable. Cheesy

singlebit

Activity: 518
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

yah soon as possible can back again and raise for the 18$-20$ price bitcoin,buy and hold until the profit can see was biggiest thing ever do since the bitcoin is dump on dip and coming back.

ETHRoll
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:28 PM

btc price is going up to over 15k, and I'll buy it as much as I can
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:25:11 PM

I will surely say i usually wait for this type of major correction which BTC is showing now . Huge pullback and we do not know much more also can be expected. But this is the rite time to get in for good longs and time to reap some profits. If i had some funds, i would definitely would do that , but still i can watch happily BTC dropping like hell and feel the virtual happiness. All the best.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

well, i think this is still a good price but BTC is quickly recovering, yet another time some people lost the train after an huge drop of prices (me included because i'm stupid).
There is still some time to buy at "cheap" price but i wouldn't wait for too long.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:30:19 PM

I also think its the end for now. everything will start rising again including btc price. Also often happens that after recovering 10-20% we see another big dip, but at the end btc price will reach 20k again and continue to rise. But its just my opinion.
Was really nice opportunity to get discounted bitcoins Cheesy
it is possible that the bitcoin price will go back up again, because so far the price of the bitcoin has never been stable, always up and down and we can not guess such a thing, so we can only follow the current of bitcoin running how.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

Get ready to buy what ? bitcoin ? uhm I think it will go down a little bit more. Right now its safer to invest into ICOs and good alts with great upcoming future.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

CryptoKarim

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:54 PM

Now is a good time to buy. Tries to buy a couple hours before but it got rejected.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

Well, I think the good time to buy was yesterday, just when every coin were bathing in red. As of the moment, bitcoin is already recovering and the price is also increasing again. If you buy now, you've already lost the profit you could have made if you invested yesterday. Although, if you buy now and the bitcoin soars high just like last time, you can also make some good profits from it.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

You should have bought it yesterday. The price fell down to ~12k. It was Good level to buy. Today price is 15k$ Already
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

On some exchanges yesterday bitcoin was worth 10 700 $! This was the perfect price to buy. Now bitcoin is going up. I think it will reach 23000$ to the new year.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:04:12 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin. Altcoins had to be taken yesterday, when everything was red. If bitcoin started to grow, the altcoins would redden again.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

Already bought a lot of alts, and already made some money)
But it still can go down, the market is quite unpredictable. Cheesy

You only make money when you sell and get the money back in to your
bank account so what coins have you been selling today out of interest or
are you talking about the hypothetical profit and have you factored in
huge transaction fees if trading BTC.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

Yes. I have the same opinion with you. Bitcoin will pick up in price again, if not very soon but before the new year. So this is seems to be the best time to invest in bitcoin. So buy buy.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

You can never really know. There are a lot of whales that got into crypto lately and those whales have the power to influence the price. Better pe careful than sorry.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Well the $8000 dip didn't happen as speculated by all people that are spreading their FUD in the forum and the internet, particularly if you intent to buy then go and help yourself because it's gonna be a bullish ride again that may got the value up to $25,000 mark or even $30,000 mark depending on the pace of movement bitcoin might take.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Now is a good time to buy. Tries to buy a couple hours before but it got rejected.

But people were saying just the same thing as prices were dipping slightly back from $19,000 the other day
and then they got washed out as prices got close to $10,000

I like slot machines with five wheels, what says you

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

the dip was actually over yesterday when it reached $10,xxx range and could not hold. the spring back up to $12000 was enough indication for you that it was the end of the dump and now the $14,xxx staying around means there is a very good buy support behind bitcoin which is still buying it at this rate.

if you wanted to buy you should have done it yesterday at the bottom. it is not late but it is after the dip.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: