Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from bounty  (Read 2913 times)
XCryptoFund

Activity: 42
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

As per my understanding, its all about marketing of new crypto product, You can do it by social media, youtube, or blogs?

Yes exactly, bounty program is as it were, a communication or marketing work that you effectuate for a crypto or ICO in order to get paid some tokens.
Hardik jayani

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

You can make money with bounty lot of ways but content creation and video creation is best reward from bounty depend on bounty
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

if u want to make money from bounty first u need to become a member in jr member and then  u can apply for signature campaigns or else if u have a twitter account and facebook accounts then apply for social media accounts work accordingly the rules given there
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

if u want to make money from bounty first u need to become a member in jr member and then  u can apply for signature campaigns or else if u have a twitter account and facebook accounts then apply for social media accounts work accordingly the rules given there

yes, you are right. Now, jr member ranks needed in almost all good bounty. Try to participant in all campaign of bounty to get maximum tokens.
Nymeria4

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.

first read and learn about bitcoin and you will know all about how to get , buy's , bounty, airdrop,
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

first you increase rank on Bitcointalk and increase followers on yr social media (Twitter, FB .Instagram etc)then you have to join a bounty campaign which will give you decent amount of tokens for just posting comments...
Bishalacharya

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Making money from bounty is not so difficult. You can earn money by promoting or sharing their post on social media like Facebook Instagram etc. Follow them, join them, Register on their site. Then they transfer their token to our eth address and we can earn money by selling that token.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

As i think that if you want to earn money from Bounty you should read terms and conditions and follow them and you need to have rank in the campaigns jr member. then you can earn  money from Bounty.
ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

GO TO MYETHERWALLET.COM AND CREATE A WALLET
AND USE IT FOR BOUNTY
JOIN FACEBOOK BOUNTY OR OTHER 
SHARE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE PUBLISHED POST ON FACEBOOK
AND SUBMIT REPORT EVERY WEEK ON BITCOINTALK BOUNTY THREAD ACCORDING TO BOUNTY MANAGER
INSTRUCTION TO GET STAKE
dTAPPO

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

Well, I listen this topic near about one month ago and now I can say, any one can earn good amount of money without investing any money just they need to invest time like I am investing now.

As I learn by watching some YouTube video, and blogs I am sharing with you step by step.

NO ONE: first of all we need to active in social media, (like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, Steemit, reedit, discord). We need to increase as much followers as we can.

NO TWO: This is the important things, we need to increase our reputation in bitcointalk forum. Now I am trying to increase it.

Now the question is, how can we increase our reputation in Bitcointalk forum. Read all FAQS you will understand lot of things. Just one things I want to say here, by giving a solid reply we can increase our reputation.

NO THREE: next we need to find in which company's Bounty we should participate. Here you can take help of icodrops.com or bounty0xx.io you can use my referral code in bounty0x.io. my referral code is: ecb911

NO FOUR after crossing one company, now the work is we have to promote the company by using social media. It's very easy task in my opinion just we need to post something about the company.

NO FIVE: now time to wait for their public sales... I think sometime it can take more then 60 days also

NO SIX: After successfully completing crowd sales they will send you your bounty share.

NB: I am also following these steps as I am new member

Those who have good reputation here, please tell me I am right or wrong?
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

There are many bounty options available. You may earn money through your FB, twitter of writing articles and also with the bitcoin signature.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

There are few easy steps like join telegram channel and follow simple steps there. There are so many air drops now a days and one can choose from the lot.
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

there's a lot way to earn bounty by joining a signature campaign by using bitcointalk and also you can join facebook,twitter,instagram,reddit,discord etc.. if they needed it just creat your own account before you join campaign you most read the rules if you do not read it you will disqualified and you cannot join anymore you may find another campaign.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

I propose to earn not only in the bounty, but also participate in raffles of the lottery from the bounty. For example, here's this: https://wn.nr/sQT9pb
Btc-Behlool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

It is hard a little bit first you have to take the help of google and watch some videos on youtube to know how to use wallets then you can earn money from bounties....
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

please watch some youtube videos first and educate yourself on how to use a wallet and send/receive before you sign up for any bounty...

You're newbie too..
Newbibe then junior member is compulsory for most of the ICOs. You tube is the best way to learn about bounty, twitter campaign, facebook campaign etc.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

first of all we need so many followers on social media like Twitter , Facebook, Reddit and minimum Jr. Member rank on bitcointalk. then you are able for bounties.We need to post and repost daily basis and report  all links submit  weekly. after end of bounty week we get our coins.
Punit kumar

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Participating in bounty is easy but you need to maintain your reputation first on bitcointalk.
At least become a jr.member
There will be a link provided for their bounty programs and announcements with proper instruction
But first of all you need so many followers on social media .
yakovs

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

There are so many bounties on this forum itself. You can participate in one as per your interest and eligibility. Best in my opinion are those which pay in BTC as it translates to certain amount of cash.
Punit kumar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Bounty is easy but you need to maintain your reputation first on bitcointalk.At least become a jr.member and member to participate in bounty.There are many bounty options available. You may earn money through your FB, twitter ,writing articles and also with the bitcoin signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: