Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 12:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term small btc loan  (Read 190 times)
DirtySwag (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:14:18 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:56:39 PM by DirtySwag

Hi all was hoping someone could do a loan of 0.002btc(30.16USD) so i can pay a withdrawal fee for a miner service the loan will be repayed within 7 days via paypal,btc or bank transfer(loaners choice)with an intrest of 31% of total loan. The total paid back will be $39.11. My collateral is paypal.Thanks everyone.
                                               DirtySwag
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

Hi all was hoping someone could do a loan of 0.002btc(30.16USD) so i can pay a withdrawal fee for a miner service the loan will be repayed within 7 days via paypal,btc or bank transfer(loaners choice)with an intrest of 35% of total loan. The total paid back will be $40.71. My collateral is in an online bank account containing the exact total to be repayed, i will surrender the information to you when the loan is initiated and recover it when paid, Thanks everyone.
                                               DirtySwag

Bank accounts arent valid collateral. Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 (the first two post) and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

Basicaly you don't need to read anything,because you already know how things works around here.
Noob with 0 activity,posting for a loan request and offering untrusted collateral.

I'm not DT but any feedback counts,so enjoy mine for start. Kiss
DirtySwag (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

Untrusted collateral? I will send paypal before i get the loan.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:38:16 AM

PayPal is an invalid collateral. It is reversible and you can initiate a chargeback after getting the 0.002 BTC. Yes, it's that easy.

I doubt lenders here will loan you any coins, knowing the risk of a collateral chargeback.

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

Collateral can be anything that has some value but must be greater than repayment amount. Physical goods are best for collateral but here shipment of these goods makes it impossible to use them as collateral, that is why we love to have digital goods as collateral.

Collateral --> 1) Physical Collateral --> Gold, Silver, Collectibles, Car, Bike, anything that has some value.
                     2) Digital Collateral --> Coins, Tokens, Accounts, Gift cards etc anything that can be sold Instantly in case of loan default.

Depends on lender whether he want to take it as collateral or not after analyzing risk involved with particular asset.

PayPal can't be sold in case of loan default, that is why it can't be consider as valid collateral.

Hope you are able to understand what I'm trying to say, and look for an alternative to get funded or provide something that can be sold.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

Collateral can be anything that has some value but must be greater than repayment amount. Physical goods are best for collateral but here shipment of these goods makes it impossible to use them as collateral, that is why we love to have digital goods as collateral.

Collateral --> 1) Physical Collateral --> Gold, Silver, Collectibles, Car, Bike, anything that has some value.
                     2) Digital Collateral --> Coins, Tokens, Accounts, Gift cards etc anything that can be sold Instantly in case of loan default.

Depends on lender whether he want to take it as collateral or not after analyzing risk involved with particular asset.

PayPal can't be sold in case of loan default, that is why it can't be consider as valid collateral.

Hope you are able to understand what I'm trying to say, and look for an alternative to get funded or provide something that can be sold.

Gift Cards are definitely not collateral. Nothing stops me from giving you the gift card, taking the BTC and using the code. Accounts are debatable but most accounts are recoverable too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: