Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:43:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real IOTA contender?  (Read 322 times)
Roam-man (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

Hi, everyone. What do you think about this project called Neurogress?
I read their white paper and I am amazed, to say the least. So futuristic idea. They develop a software that can let us control things with the power of thought. It reads in the white paper that they will integrate the platform with IoT. So it will let us control things remotely over the internet. I think this project, if successful, will change the world big time just like IOTA will. This project can change many areas a lot, like medicine, robotics, gaming, transportation.
Any ideas? Speak your mind, what you think about this whole thing
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:36 PM

Well, I don't think it's a contender. It's a different project. I mean it can become as big as IOTA. Everything can be in crypto. Look at the latest Cardano boom. But I think we should not comapare them. They won't compete. They are both unique projects with their own roadmaps
Skizze

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

From what I've read you put on neuro interface and then think about the action you want, that device understands what you want and you get the desired action. That's alright. But what about privacy? It's scary. What if that device will memorize my thoughts  Shocked
Roam-man (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

From what I've read you put on neuro interface and then think about the action you want, that device understands what you want and you get the desired action. That's alright. But what about privacy? It's scary. What if that device will memorize my thoughts  Shocked

Don't worry, read their white paper. All signals would be encrypted  Smiley
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

I read their white paper and I am amazed, to say the least. So futuristic idea. They develop a software that can let us control things with the power of thought. It reads in the white paper that they will integrate the platform with IoT. So it will let us control things remotely over the internet. I think this project, if successful, will change the world big time just like IOTA will. This project can change many areas a lot, like medicine, robotics, gaming, transportation.

Neurogress have a great potential too, but it is in completely different niche.

IOTA is for IoT (Internet of Things). Neurogress is for reading mind impulses. Actually it's more probable to sue both together instead of being competitors.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
hinorizk

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

Noble ideal but I would wait till the tech side of them show some actual product.
Roam-man (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

IOTA is for IoT (Internet of Things). Neurogress is for reading mind impulses. Actually it's more probable to sue both together instead of being competitors.

Can you please explain a little more in details? As I understand Nuerogress also plan to integrate IoT into their ecosystem, wouldn't it harm IOTA?
Skizze

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

Don't worry, read their white paper. All signals would be encrypted  Smiley

I read it, but don't think I saw something about this. Can you point the exact page?
Roam-man (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:24:15 PM

I read it, but don't think I saw something about this. Can you point the exact page?

page 12, section 2.3 security and privacy
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:17 AM

Can you please explain a little more in details? As I understand Nuerogress also plan to integrate IoT into their ecosystem, wouldn't it harm IOTA?

It's pointless and even stupid to use the Neurogress technology to control your washing machine or refrigerator. At least for start. There are much more useful areas for it.

I don't know, at least this is the way I'm looking on Neurogress.  

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

A big contender is ITC. They're the IOTA of china. I'm going in big with this one. Currently listed on 3 exchanges and in the past few months has done 3x.

site-https://iotchain.io/
whitepaper: https://iotchain.io/pdf/web/ITCWHITEPAPER.pdf
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:55:06 AM

A big contender is ITC. They're the IOTA of china. I'm going in big with this one. Currently listed on 3 exchanges and in the past few months has done 3x.

Which 3 exchanges ? Coinmarketcap only shows Huobi.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

I don't see how are they goining to compete with them. If it's just IoT then what's the difference? They lack the uniqueness. What's better about them?

I see Neurogress has not only IoT but reading mind inpulses as well. So that's someting different. But what about iotchain? What problems are they gonna solve that IOTA can't?
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

Which 3 exchanges ? Coinmarketcap only shows Huobi.

They are on Okex as well. Anyone dealt with those exchanges? I see those names for the first time
tree361

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

ICT is indeed an Internet of things project in China, but now the online trading platform is very small, should be able to compete directly with the IOTA, as the landlord said should not be the Internet of Things currency, should belong to another area, he opened the ratio Internet of Things more advanced areas!
mashutka

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:30:46 PM

this is the technologies that we need! very interesting. will we all live in VR soon and communicate through neuro interface devices?  Grin
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

Exactly, everything can became a success nowadays, look at all those shitty projects who are being pumped by a lot of people, and they are only succesfull because of "marketing" nothing more than that.

Well, I don't think it's a contender. It's a different project. I mean it can become as big as IOTA. Everything can be in crypto.

But Cardano is a good project, you can not compare IOTA with Cardano, because they are very different things, and we all know that cardano has a lot of potential to keep going up.

Look at the latest Cardano boom. But I think we should not comapare them. They won't compete. They are both unique projects with their own roadmaps

Anyway, i dont like any of them, only that i support them both.

Hello
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:11 AM

Exactly, everything can became a success nowadays, look at all those shitty projects who are being pumped by a lot of people, and they are only succesfull because of "marketing" nothing more than that.

Well, I don't think it's a contender. It's a different project. I mean it can become as big as IOTA. Everything can be in crypto.

But Cardano is a good project, you can not compare IOTA with Cardano, because they are very different things, and we all know that cardano has a lot of potential to keep going up.

Look at the latest Cardano boom. But I think we should not comapare them. They won't compete. They are both unique projects with their own roadmaps

Anyway, i dont like any of them, only that i support them both.

Yes, Cardano is a very good project. I think I've never seen a new project come at the top 10 so fast. Lately, IOTA broke out 10x really fast as well. But now they have less room to grow compared to new projects. I think Neurogress can break out fast within 3 months after the ICO ends
LemmingTom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

seems very promising. that technology can bring a lot of value to medicine industry
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

Thats good to be true,control things just using brains,software can be made but applying it to the real world is hard,you can call this project a psycho project jkding.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: