Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amethyst - The billion dollar Idea - 3btc a share.  (Read 15269 times)
ex-trader

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 08:31:46 AM

I am pleased to announce that AmethystFund is being launched.

We will invest in shares in Amethyst and intend to raise 10m shares at 10BTC each. As an incentive we guarantee to buy them back in 5 years time at 20BTC for a 100% return.

Now because this is a special 'Secret Private Superfund' we will not actually be offering any prospectus, not will we be providing any shareholder updates, as these could leak the secret plans for the company.

Small encouraging dividends will be paid during the launch phase, but due to a long holiday I may not be able able to answer emails for some time after all the money has been raised.

Obviously the return guarantee is an important part of the structure, so it has been guaranteed by the new Buffett Google Global Secure Credit Guarantee LLC company, which has only charged 10% for this amazing guarantee. Please don't ask details about the financial details of the guarantor, since it is also a very secret company, but it's got Warren Buffets name in it and Google, so I think that should provide all the certainty necessary.

More details to follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 08:47:50 AM

We will invest in shares in Amethyst and intend to raise 10m shares at 10BTC each. As an incentive we guarantee to buy them back in 5 years time at 20BTC for a 100% return.

Now because this is a special 'Secret Private Superfund' we will not actually be offering any prospectus, not will we be providing any shareholder updates, as these could leak the secret plans for the company.

Small encouraging dividends will be paid during the launch phase, but due to a long holiday I may not be able able to answer emails for some time after all the money has been raised.

Obviously the return guarantee is an important part of the structure, so it has been guaranteed by the new Buffett Google Global Secure Credit Guarantee LLC company, which has only charged 10% for this amazing guarantee. Please don't ask details about the financial details of the guarantor, since it is also a very secret company, but it's got Warren Buffets name in it and Google, so I think that should provide all the certainty necessary.

More details to follow.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:06:56 AM

More details to follow.

After I got my first massive payments you removed all doubt. Quit filling my head with these useless details and let me buy MORE!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:14:37 AM

JimiQ84

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:01:43 AM

Is it possible to buy shares with internal organs? I have spare kidney for example
ex-trader

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:07:25 AM

Is it possible to buy shares with internal organs? I have spare kidney for example

Yes, we have a part-exchange scheme, but we only buy in pairs, so if you're ok selling both we have a deal.

We pay one week after both kidneys are removed to ensure they are functioning properly in the new recipients.
kobaya74

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:20:29 AM

Yes, we have a part-exchange scheme, but we only buy in pairs, so if you're ok selling both we have a deal.

We pay one week after both kidneys are removed to ensure they are functioning properly in the new recipients.

I am so sad now Sad. Nature made a big mistake, gave me two hearts. And I wanted to sell one to invest in this fund. But now you say you take organs only in pairs? Zomg, please take one of my hearts for 10 shares now, while 10 shares cost only one human heart...
ex-trader

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:43:27 AM

I am so sad now Sad. Nature made a big mistake, gave me two hearts. And I wanted to sell one to invest in this fund. But now you say you take organs only in pairs? Zomg, please take one of my hearts for 10 shares now, while 10 shares cost only one human heart...

Just for you a special deal!

We can take one heart for 20 shares as we have an urgent buyer. Note our work is performed only by the finest asian prison surgeons, who have much experience in harvesting organs and whose only concern is for their money your safety and comfort..
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:55:00 AM

Just for you a special deal!

We can take one heart for 20 shares as we have an urgent buyer. Note our work is performed only by the finest asian prison surgeons, who have much experience in harvesting organs through online games and whose only concern is for their money your safety and comfort..their safety, comfort and not being sent back to WoW to farm gold for eternity.

Fixed that for you. I'll take 1 share for the work involved. Thank you sir!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
JimiQ84

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:23:31 AM

maybe we can create group buy... everyone donates kidney. I'll take 5% management fee from dividends.
ex-trader

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:35:53 AM

maybe we can create group buy... everyone donates kidney. I'll take 5% management fee from dividends.

We'd be happy to work with a micro-Kidney passthrough.

Please note that part-kidneys are worth less as we sell onto a different market and they therefore need only be 'Restaurant Grade' not 'Medical Grade'.
Scrat Acorns

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:54:28 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 07:33:27 PM by Scrat Acorns

Hi,,,

this is NASDAQ

Here at wall stret we have been impress by performance of security AMETHYST

We wish that security AMETHSYT is include into our system imediately

We will send the owner of securty AMETHUST a secure .txt.exe file with descroption of how to add security on NASQDA

Thank you,,,
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:00:41 PM

Please note that part-kidneys are worth less as we sell onto a different market and they therefore need only be 'Restaurant Grade' not 'Medical Grade'.

Lol, I lost it with that one...

ex-trader

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 01:59:45 PM

Hi,,,

this is NASDAQ

Here at wall stret we have been impress by performance of security AMETHYST

We wish that security AMETHSYT is include into our system imediately

We will send the owner of securty AMETHUST a secure .txt file with descroption of how to add security on NASQDA

Thank you,,,

Thanks for your kind offer.

However in common with most Bitcoin securities we prefer for the safety and security of our clients to list on a small eastern-european or south-american based 'virtual' exchange, where we can all pretend that somehow the securites laws of the countries where the money is raised don't apply.

We have therefore created and trademarked our two new phrases 'Rules don't apply to Bitcoin' TM and 'Ignorance is an excuse for the law' TM.
richard_dein

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:57:06 PM

Jokes aside, it's actually possible to give all people more than the number of existing BTCs, just not all at once. You'll need some serious financial juggling, and lose a lot of money buying back coins sold on exchanges. Even then you likely won't be able to deliver much more than what exists.
richard_dein

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 06:18:46 PM

Just to add to what I said, although it's quite a funny idea over here, restricting market cap to less than some percentage of 21mil Bitcoins makes the most sense with mining operations, but not so much with other forms of business.

It's not easy for a company to earn the entire Bitcoin market cap, but it is possible for a service that, say, brings Bitcoins back and forth to earn a lifetime profit of more than the total number of Bitcoinss, justifying a >BTC21mil  valuation.

A good example would just be Bitcoin exchanges; about BTC0.005 out of of each BTC1 is sucked by MtGox, so it only takes all BTC21mil to go through 200 times to get a total revenue of BTC21mil, maybe many times that to make BTC21mil profit. Not to say it will earn that many BTC, just that it's possible.

Of course, that kind of market cap somewhat dips into a system based on credit, so it might be considered undesirable given Bitcoin's philosophy, but it's entirely possible.
MrHempstock

Activity: 140

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:33:17 PM

Way to somber up a ridiculous thread.  Cheesy

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
boyohi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:51:40 PM

Just to add to what I said, although it's quite a funny idea over here, restricting market cap to less than some percentage of 21mil Bitcoins makes the most sense with mining operations, but not so much with other forms of business.

It's not easy for a company to earn the entire Bitcoin market cap, but it is possible for a service that, say, brings Bitcoins back and forth to earn a lifetime profit of more than the total number of Bitcoinss, justifying a >BTC21mil  valuation.

A good example would just be Bitcoin exchanges; about BTC0.005 out of of each BTC1 is sucked by MtGox, so it only takes all BTC21mil to go through 200 times to get a total revenue of BTC21mil, maybe many times that to make BTC21mil profit. Not to say it will earn that many BTC, just that it's possible.

Of course, that kind of market cap somewhat dips into a system based on credit, so it might be considered undesirable given Bitcoin's philosophy, but it's entirely possible.

Of course its possible, its happening!!

Amethyst shareholders got a HUGE dividend today. 1BTC a share. They must have completed their corporate takeover of Disney. Now we have complete control of the new starwars movie
BitHub (OP)

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:30:18 AM

Update: All good over here, the reason why everything has tanked on the security markets was because everyone pulling their money out of asicminer and buy Amethyst shares. gone from 3BTC to 5BTC a share. Don't worry about BTCT we dont need them. See you at 10BTC.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:03:35 AM

Amethyst defies gravity and the markets, again.

Bithub for President!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print