Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to buy 0.5btc where can i best buy it with skrill/webmoney .?  (Read 225 times)
JmScripting (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

want to but 0.5btc where can i best buy it with skrill/webmoney .?

Or if trusted members from here can do something like this .. escrow is a must!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubersnuggy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:12:52 PM

Try localbitcoins maybe to be safe
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

Try localbitcoins maybe to be safe
Trying for 2days now .. rates are to die for!
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:21:55 PM

want to but 0.5btc where can i best buy it with skrill/webmoney .?

Or if trusted members from here can do something like this .. escrow is a must!
localbtc escrow .check your pm rate is good enough
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

There arent others then localbitcoins.? and use a trusted member as escrow im willing to pay the fees for that
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:20:49 PM

coin is low now so i want to buy asap ...
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:15:56 AM

You're wondering why nobody is taking up your offer. Isn't it obvious? Or are you simply ignoring the red flags in your post? With or without escrow, Skrill is a high risk payment method. It is reversible which is why neither Localbitcoins nor any trusted escrow here can offer protection in case of a payment recall by Skrill. This can happen days or even weeks after the transaction.

0.5 BTC converts to slightly more than $7000 today which is a large amount of money. You have a new account here with no history of unchallenged Skrill payments to encourage others here to feel comfortable about doing this trade.

You should also know that if anyone accepts this trade, the usual practice is for escrow to hold the bitcoins until the transferred Skrill funds are successfully withdrawn to the coin seller's bank account without any issues.

JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:15:39 AM

i can offer sepa banktransfer to just have a big amount in my skrill from pokerstars winnings.. but i can withdraw it to bank so no problem
gial1949

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:02:18 AM

i can offer sepa banktransfer to just have a big amount in my skrill from pokerstars winnings.. but i can withdraw it to bank so no problem

hello !!!
I offered you using localbitcoins . you want to buy? just open offer there
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:38:11 AM

hello !!!
can you show a few with reasonable rates .? Allot of pm but if i say escrow nobody replies even big sellers .. hard those days to buy u btc damn
gial1949

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

hello !!!
can you show a few with reasonable rates .? Allot of pm but if i say escrow nobody replies even big sellers .. hard those days to buy u btc damn

i have sent a pm with my escrow link of localbtc .rate is too much reasonable
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

hello !!!

not got your pm .?

regards still needed nobody want to work with escrow wonder why..
gial1949

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

hello !!!

not got your pm .?

you actually don't want to buy
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

hello !!!

not got your pm .?

you actually don't want to buy
Man im even looking for 1/2 btc now that they are low.. i already cashed out to bank so im waiting and then i can buy instantly from anycoindirect or somehing simular. Skrill and webmoney is not realy trusted i noticed
MBielsa

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

If you're not on EU it is really hard to do it.

I currently have the best buying offer on localbitcoins for both Neteller and Skrill at the moment and very few are coming.

Although, if you are in Europe (not my case unfortunately), I'd recommend Cubits and BitPanda.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

If localbitcoins is not an option for you, check https://paxful.com/ I am not familliar with their prices how do they mach localbitcoins one. But you will have to keep in mind because there is high risks involved (if you do money back option) sellers must put high price to gain a little from trading in case that some people scam them. Its for their own good. If you still think prices are high change your payment method for fiat, end of discussion.
JmScripting (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

I currently have the best buying offer on localbitcoins for both Neteller and Skrill at the moment and very few are coming.

Although, if you are in Europe (not my case unfortunately), I'd recommend Cubits and BitPanda.
Yeah found one not to big rates and no verification needed but the max is only 0.05

and paxful im using but have not found one with decent rates my account there is https://paxful.com/user/BittraderLTD
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

Try https://www.etoro.com/login. It looks like a good platform where you can also buy cryptocurrencies.
MBielsa

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

Yeah found one not to big rates and no verification needed but the max is only 0.05

and paxful im using but have not found one with decent rates my account there is https://paxful.com/user/BittraderLTD

Paxful is plain sad. You should go with one that has verification tbh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: