Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:33:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Triangular Arbitrage Bot  (Read 336 times)
koubeissyibrahim (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:00:11 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 04:20:31 PM by koubeissyibrahim

Hello Guys,

I'm new to open source, new to cryptocurrencies, new to trading bot, but I'm trying to build an open source triangular arbitrage bot,
I'm planning to start building the bot using python to work with Polo or Bittrex at the beginning,
I'm writing here to find if there's anyone interested in such a thing and interested in helping me build the bot, I'm a software engineer with expertise in JavaEE/HTML/JS also new to Python :p
I'm open to any suggestions/instructions/help/tips, regarding the code structure, how to start, testing, clean code, refactoring, project management and would really appreciate any comments.
I started a new repo on https://github.com/stickobalabita/CryptoTriArbBot
On the repo's README i added some links about the triangular arbitrage as it is used in forex market my aim is to take the same concept and implement it for cryptocurrencies

+++ EDIT +++

I created a Slack Channel for easier discussions, it's public for everyone to participate

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptotriarbbot/shared_invite/enQtMjkxOTMwMzAyOTAzLWZmNGQ3ZWE1MGI4NDUzNjdiODcyMDRkZjM2NjgxYWFhMzYxZDAyYWI1ZDVjMDRlZjI4MGM0ZGU1ZjViNjhmYWE

++++++++++

Thanks
gopnik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Hello Guys,

I'm new to open source, new to cryptocurrencies, new to trading bot, but I'm trying to build an open source triangular arbitrage bot,
I'm planning to start building the bot using python to work with Polo or Bittrex at the beginning,
I'm writing here to find if there's anyone interested in such a thing and interested in helping me build the bot, I'm a software engineer with expertise in JavaEE/HTML/JS also new to Python :p
I'm open to any suggestions/instructions/help/tips, regarding the code structure, how to start, testing, clean code, refactoring, project management and would really appreciate any comments.
I started a new repo on https://github.com/stickobalabita/CryptoTriArbBot
On the repo's README i added some links about the triangular arbitrage as it is used in forex market my aim is to take the same concept and implement it for cryptocurrencies

+++ EDIT +++

I created a Slack Channel for easier discussions, it's public for everyone to participate

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptotriarbbot/shared_invite/enQtMjkxOTMwMzAyOTAzLWZmNGQ3ZWE1MGI4NDUzNjdiODcyMDRkZjM2NjgxYWFhMzYxZDAyYWI1ZDVjMDRlZjI4MGM0ZGU1ZjViNjhmYWE

++++++++++

Thanks

first of, python is not the languae you want to use for a bot
second, you should check on github the many previous works that have been done and abandonned, crypto triangular arb isn't profitable, so save your time and do something ese.

fyi, the arbitrage ship has already sailed months / year ago, as the market as grown increasingly competitive and aggressive, and is now flooded under millions of bots trying to compete with the domestic bots working for the exchanges; there are no more tradable opportunities, and anyone telling you the opposite is trying to rip you off
svenska

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

But ARBI TRIANGULAR ARBITRAGE BOT's creator claims his bot is very profitable. Did you check it?
hansberger

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

triangular arbitrage can be profitable. but it is all about collecting small pieces of the cake. if you consider to create such a bot you should make use of all combinations with a high enough trading volume. even then you can expect about 0,1 - 0,5 percent per trade and dont use binance. there are much better exchanges for this kind of trading
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: