Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bcash will die in 2018 and Bitcoin will be even more valuable  (Read 808 times)
Sachinist (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:05:00 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 04:30:31 PM by Sachinist

This is not a propaganda, just calling it like it is for the sake of people who are less informed.

I'll leave propaganda to the likes of Ver who, 6 months before Mt Gox went bust, shamelessly took a payment to promote it and vouch for its solvency. The guy is a felon and shill-monger, plain and simple, always has been.

As for Jihan, the only reason he announced Bcash fork is to centralize the Bitcoin name and become the Chairman Mao (Zedong) of Bitcoin. I'm not even going to waste my breath talking about the conman, fake Satoshi, Craig Wright.

Sometimes, when calling out propagandists, you tend to come across as promoting one yourself. This is unavoidable but a spade is a spade.

Dissension, splits motivated by greed inevitably leads to the proverbial tragedy of the commons. We either all win or we all lose.

To the newbies - Don't listen to people who try to drive a wedge between the community to line their own pockets.

There are so many altcoins out there now and each of them has such outstanding, unique, non-cloned value proposition. Some of them are even energy-efficient which is a long-term threat they pose Bitcoin if Bitcoin doesn't adapt and evolve. Sure, a lot of them were developed from bitcoin source code but NONE of them shamelessly jack the Bitcoin name.

Bcash is a minority miner centralized coin with majority control in Bitmain's hands. The ONLY 'value proposition' they have is, "Bitcoin is no longer good for payments due to high fee and chock-full mempool."

I'm sorry but that ain't good enough. Before Bitcoin became so big, it was the same with no fees and fast transactions. You can't say "we're the future because we're where Bitcoin was 5 years ago."

Bcash will run into the same problems if the network ever gets as big as Bitcoin's, which it never will. NOBODY except Bitcoin has run into Bitcoin's problems because they're millions of miles away from having a network as big.

Bitcoin has SegWit which makes off-chain scaling(Lightning Network) with ZERO fees and instant transactions possible, Bcash has no SegWit. Bcash has nothing original going and never will. They even said they would just predictably copy Bitcoin's SegWit and implement off-chain scaling themselves after forking the chain supposedly IN OPPOSITION to SegWit. How ironical and self-contradicting is that?

After Lightning goes live on Bitcoin, the likes of Ethereum, IOTA, Litecoin, ADA etc. will still have their own original chains with unique value propositions but Bcash's only 'untested' claim to usefulness will be redundant.

A word to the wise...

Unless you are a sock puppet, which I don't really blame anyone for being, just don't get sucker punched by baleful propaganda orchestrated by individuals motivated solely by self-interest.

Being a sheep is worse than being a sock puppet.

Bitcoin Judas - https://youtu.be/UP1YsMlrfF0

The Real Satoshi - https://twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/943919997067264000
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:06:59 PM

Why has it got to be "either/or", why can't they co-exist?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:14:54 PM

Newb here. Good read, good post, thanks OP.
Sachinist (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

Let me make it clear. I don't 'want' bcash to die but they have nothing else going for them. They cloned an altcoin with the express intent to FUD and attack Bitcoin. Their only spiel is "we have low fee transactions", which every single altcoin out there does. None of them have a network to speak of.

Until Lightning gets launched, they are going to keep rinsing and repeating the dose of attacking the network with spam transactions, manipulating hashrate around difficulty retarget periods and highlighting the mempool.

All of that notwishstanding, simple question. Why do we even need a centralized blockchain anyway?
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:20:34 PM

Rodger Ver is a businiess man. He sweeped his BTC for BCH and want others to buy BCH so he gets rich. He talks like there are only BTC and BCH in existence what we will do for better performing altcoins if we talk in speed of transactions and fees - dogecoin, litecoin, ethereum, dash and many others you name it that simply outperform BTC and BCH together.

We can now see how influential people "crypto celebrities" if I may called them can control others who can't think for themselves and see whats clear. I don't say that bitcoin is perfect - it is far from it. But I am getting sick of these schemes that are around cryptocurrency where everybody is just trying to accumulate more money for themselves and are promoting coin that they have invested in.
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:33:57 PM

If you hate bch so much

I will gladly take your worthless bch you got for FREE at the fork in August.

Did you even own BTC before August?

Now that bch was legitimized by coinbase these are the facts

BTC used to have 20 to 1 value over bch

Since coinbase it is 4.5 to 1

Bch is faster and cheaper to use

Satoshi's white paper theorized the need for hard forks

White paper said fast cheap transactions was whole reason Bitcoin created

So the few that controlled core ignored the facts and now we have a valuable 2nd Bitcoin

It's faster than btc
It's cheaper than btc

Some really smart people are saying a value merge started last week and in a short time BTC will be equal to bch

Now I will take your bch if u don't like them

Or did u dump them

Lol

If you kept them send them my way

They obviously upset u, so I'll take them no charge

Haha
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

If you hate bch so much

So the few that controlled core ignored the facts and now we have a valuable 2nd Bitcoin

It's faster than btc
It's cheaper than btc

Some really smart people are saying a value merge started last week and in a short time BTC will be equal to bch

Or did u dump them

Lol

Haha

And what exactly is BCH used for nowadays?

Yes, Roger Ver would absolutely be a criminal if crypto had more regulations around it. He may already be a criminal because of collusion and insider trading (which he openly admits to and says should be legal) because  the underlying asset in the BTC futures is being manipulated by him and his cronies and Coinbase. I hope that the US government is looking into this. I'm sure that within certain sectors, they're looking for any reason to mount an attack on crypto.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

Roger Ver's actions would indeed be highly questionable if crypto was really regulated, but I wouldn't be surprised if things come back to bite him in the ass at some point anyway.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

That's due to insider trading otherwise there would be no chance of such price.

I would tell you that due to that same coinbase,BCH price would crash in january.Coinbase has announced that free BCH coins would be issued during january to all those who held their bitcoins during the hard fork.So,huge volume of free BCH would be dumped at the same time which would crash BCH price.

So,whoever wish to drive on BCH better sell their coins before coinbase's issue of free coins.I hope it may also be the end of BCH.
scottykarate

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

I would tell you that due to that same coinbase,BCH price would crash in january.Coinbase has announced that free BCH coins would be issued during january to all those who held their bitcoins during the hard fork.So,huge volume of free BCH would be dumped at the same time which would crash BCH price.

So,whoever wish to drive on BCH better sell their coins before coinbase's issue of free coins.I hope it may also be the end of BCH.

Exactly!

Ver and his cronies will probably make another push soon to try to squeeze every but that they can out of BCH. I would assume they'd want at least one more pump and dump while all eyes are on the market due to the last few days, but there won't be as much media coverage to magnify the effects over the next couple of days due to the weekend and Christmas. It will happen after

Obviously they've colluded with Coinbase to know the exact date of the release of people's BCH, so there's time for another pump and dump for sure. Maybe next week or the 1st week of January. Maybe the 28th?
Sachinist (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:55 PM

If you hate bch so much

It's faster than btc
It's cheaper than btc

Or did u dump them

Lol

Haha

Where's the hate? Please do highlight. Factual post meant to warn newbies at risk of being taken in by the FUD campaign.

If you actually paid attention, you'd notice that I've also explained why bcash is cheaper. Every altcoin is because they don't have a network yet.

Atleast other altcoins are decentralized and/or original. Bcash is the only centralized AND rip-off chain.

P.S. Don't hold any cloned coins, only claim and dispose of in favour of more btc.
Sachinist (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

I'm not sure how big an impact that will have but Lightning unquestionably will prove to be the death knell for bcash.
brianc1

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:05:56 PM

I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on Bcash over the coming months and years and will be dumping mine for some new upcoming alts in the future
scottykarate

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:12:10 PM

I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on Bcash over the coming months and years and will be dumping mine for some new upcoming alts in the future

BCH is as decent an alt as anything, so it will still have good value and is probably better than most alts. There may be a big sell off and there might not. Maybe people will hodl both. Something like what happened with the price of BCH disparity on Coinbase when they announced the availability to purchase it may happen again, but possibly in reverse. Nobody knows.

I understand that people don't like it's existence and the sentiment around the whole BTC/BCH situation, but BCH isn't a shitcoin like 90% of the crypto currency currently listed on Coinmarket.

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Aside from political things, Bcash won't survive on long term if they still think raising block size as their Bcash only scaling solution, but i think it won't die next year since Bcash holders still trying hard.
But SegWit won't make tx fee ZERO, but will reduce tx fee a lot Smiley

In short, it's because both sides have extremely different opinion on many things. Split-chain was right decision rather than continuous argument and both sides are happy.
LOL.
I really want to laugh to read it.
would be very risky if Bcash dies in 2018.
whereas to date Bcash holders are numerous.
fee of tx which may be reduced will increase the interest from Bcash

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

when bitcoin segwit will be activated? to be honest untill presence I believe bch is not more than altcoin
ridgeview123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

Interesting topic. I thought BCH is related to BTC looking by the name.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:02 PM

Honestly besides the initial launch pains, bitcoin gold is a better altcoin.
It keeps the hashing power decentralized like bitcoin was intended for.
Bitcoin cash is just a "we're taking our ball home" game
At least btcG is offering something, a way to stop huge mining farms. Put the power the power back into the hands of the people, where it belongs.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

I understand that people don't like it's existence and the sentiment around the whole BTC/BCH situation, but BCH isn't a shitcoin like 90% of the crypto currency currently listed on Coinmarket.

Let's be real, the only reason why Bcash is relevant is because of the name "Bitcoin", otherwise, it would be trading around the $5-$10 range. It is nothing more than a shitcoin that has shady people with big pockets supporting it behind the scenes and uses the name of BTC just to confuse/manipulate people and crypto newcomers into buying it.

There's going to be a massive BCH dump in Jan 1 but I don't think it's going to be the end of Bcash. Unfortunately, this altcoin has a lot of support behind, from exchanges, crypto influencers, and big companies (coinbase, bitmain, cnbc, etc), to the thousands of people who fell for this scamcoin, and they're not going to let Bcash die. Altcoins always find a way to survive in the crypto market, and Bcash will not be the exception.
Don't get me wrong, I hate Bcash and all crooks that support this scamcoin (Roger, Jihan, Armstrong, etc etc), but i believe we're not going to see it disappear in the short-term.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
sobriket

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

Bitcoin cash will die during the next year, we all know that.
It has only been created to be a money grab for Roger and his friends from the mining pools, nothing more than that, otherwise, this coin is useless.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: