Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA Blockchain of China??  (Read 568 times)
alexcopper (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

Has anyone heard of ITC? I stumbled upon them in a facebook group and decided to look into it. Based on their site, this is the problem they're trying to solve (as quoted from their site):

"ITC is designed to solve the severe safety problems of present IoT. ITC applies a combination of asymmetric encryption of cryptography, semi-homomorphic-encryption ciphertext computing technology and distributed architecture without data center. Therefore, ITC can not only protect the users' devices from being attacked by hackers, ensuring its controlling right safety; but also defend users and their devices' data safety sovereignty and privacy security. For example, the data of intelligent device, such as the camera, can only be checked by users themselves."

IMO this is a very interesting project in terms of the tech and concept. I recommend looking into the tech as they go into great detail about it on their site (https://iotchain.io/) and whitepaper: https://iotchain.io/pdf/web/ITCWHITEPAPER.pdf
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

No I have never heard of ITC... Your post is confusing me. You speak of ITC and IOT? Which is which?
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:41:56 AM

No I have never heard of ITC... Your post is confusing me. You speak of ITC and IOT? Which is which?

I've heard of ITC. ITC is what they're called and I believe IoT chain is their blockchain tech. What they're looking to do is solve the security problems of IoT (internet of things) like botnet attacks. Confusing I know, but I already looked into it and I am ready to go. Once you understand it, you can truly understand how this is going to change the game.

If you're still confused, join their telegram group: https://t.me/IoTChain
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

Just went on their telegram group and found this FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUQFGav30bdT1nwlBbb4bEsnqkAMVWAr2N1fV_Nh9jY/edit#

Think this should answer all of your questions.
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

I remember when ITC had their sale. Wish I could have grabbed some but didn't do it in time  Undecided

The project itself is pretty genius. Lots of tech that went into it and I really hope they hit bigger exchanges.
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

so a better IOTA? I'm in  Grin

other than that, I see the trajectory they're headed in and it's pretty good. glad that they solve the problems of IoT because i think that's what holds people back from really getting into the tech around IoT.
ngovanngoc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:39:50 AM

I have never heard of ITC!
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:19 AM

I have never heard of ITC!

They're up and coming for sure. Only on 3 exchanges right now but they 3x these past few months. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:54:43 PM

Anything like IOTA but better, I'm in on. They started way below $1 and now they're at $1.80. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

Crazy stuff ahead.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:09 AM

This is a token of China's Internet of Things project, which is actually a type of competition with IOTA. However, for the moment ITC's attention is significantly lower than that of IOTA, and in the latter period it has topped the list of digital currencies! Sounds like a crazy move, and IOTA recently did not collaborate with companies such as Microsoft on the rumor but also stated that there was a big loophole. Concerned people can learn about the news!
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

I have never heard of ITC. But I love to discover coins I have never heard about, if most of the other people didn 't discover it either. perhaps we are early birds having discovered a new gem which will shine in future.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:06:42 PM

Maybe it is correct but you shoul check HDAC instead of IOTA project. HDAC will be more successful than IOTA. And also its investors are going to be satisfied because of south korean pumps  Smiley They are crazy on p&d things  Cheesy
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

I really like the look of this project. It seems to be pretty big in China already which is how they have reached the top 150 on CoinMarketCap within only a few weeks of the ICO. But it really hasn't hit the Western media at all yet. I've barely even seen it mentioned on this forum. I made an investment a few days ago and I'm confident that I've finally found a hidden gem just before it hits the big time!
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

Why every successful idea needs to be copied by Chinese?? Chinese ETH, bitcoin, now Iota. Why we need this copy of a copy and all those forks??

delpiero10

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

There is another topic about IoT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612309
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Check this, I called it at $1.2:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/my-top-undervalued-coin-that-is-still-undervalued-but-has-a-potential-of-iota

Still way way to go Wink

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

Anything like IOTA but better, I'm in on. They started way below $1 and now they're at $1.80. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

Crazy stuff ahead.
IOTA is never related to the blockchain development because that was using DAG system just like what already used by raiblocks or byteball too. IoT just like what will be doing by hdac platform which tries to make first IoT contract and payment system. But i have no idea about what itc is.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

Crazy stuff ahead.
IOTA is never related to the blockchain development because that was using DAG system just like what already used by raiblocks or byteball too. IoT just like what will be doing by hdac platform which tries to make first IoT contract and payment system. But i have no idea about what itc is.
IF IOTA use DAG system im know one more coin who used it,its DAGcoin.
And I think that this coin is quite promising and worth paying attention to buy it while it costs 1$.
It goes to the stock exchanges in January, and there will already be a concrete increase in the rate.
At the moment there is an internal exchange
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

The bulls have successfully held on to the lower end of the range at $3.032 for the past few days. However, they have not been able to push the cryptocurrency higher. Today, the IOTA/USD pair is again under a bear attack, which is threatening to break below the critical support. If the bears succeed, the cryptocurrency will fall to the 61.8 percent Fibonacci retracement level of $2.62196. Yet, if the bulls manage to hold the supports once again today, IOTA will continue to trade inside the range. We shall initiate buy positions only on a breakout and close above the downtrend line. Until then, we shall remain on the sidelines
desteemy

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

There is still plenty of room to growths. Thanks for opening my eyes on IoT coin, which has better potential than IOTA. I'm going to buy some!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: