Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which wallet  (Read 183 times)
mirte86 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

To buy ethereum which wallet is the most efficient and I also mean with low transaction costs?
Thx

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

To buy ethereum which wallet is the most efficient and I also mean with low transaction costs?
Thx

You can open an account on gdax and place a limit order to buy ethereum, they donot charge any fees. If you are asking about a wallet, I use myetherwallet.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

I use myetherwallet too. I have been loving it and no issues so far. It support ERC20 and you are able to choose the fees you are comfortable with.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

I also use myetherwallet, didn't have any problems till now.

crypto.cr

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

Always Use myetherwallet ! didn't face any problem ... you get Low transaction cost .
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

Myetherwallet is the most popular ether wallet. Make sure you keep private key private.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

Thx

Create a wallet with myetherwallet, write down the Private Key + The public key (or just print it)
and use it as a paper wallet, do not open that wallet anymore in there, this will make you have a safe wallet and no one is going to be able to hack it.
IPCHAINDATABASE

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

Are you asking about a wallet to store or an exchange to buy?
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

I use myetherwallet to keep my ethers safe. Other than that you can try blockchain as well.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

Thx

You can open an account on gdax and place a limit order to buy ethereum, they donot charge any fees. If you are asking about a wallet, I use myetherwallet.

MyEther is a good choice with very good security. Just be sure to keep your private password and mnemonic codes safe off site in case.
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:23:06 PM

myetherwallet dude,  Smiley
But you still need to have an exchange account from multiple markets to facilitate your transactions.  Smiley
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

I use MEW because many of my friends Recommend it. And surely must carefull because many phising using MEW.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

Many people choose to myetherwallet, me too. It really is safe, convenient and low transaction costs. control for my wallet using private key give me the feeling of professionalism. However limited the use of the private key in your wallet to prevent hackers can steal it

Make me great again
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

I usually use myetherwallet (MEW), but you need to be very careful about the phishing scams. Always check the site address carefully, or bookmark it.

It's best to use MEW with a hardware wallet though.  Smiley
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

MyEtherwallet opened through a ledger is the best thing that you can do, because the ledger wallet of ethereum doesn't have many options, so the best thing that you can do is just use the MEW connected with it.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:47:21 PM

Open a mew @myetherwallet.com and dont forget to use metamask a google chrome extension that will protect you from phishing sites the wallet support ethereum,erc20 based tokens.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

According to my MYETHERWALLET is good, and for a good transaction you need to spend in GAS. GAS is the charges who boost up your transaction and make it prominent than others trasaction
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:19:28 AM

Use myetherwallet. You can modified transactions fees you want. I use it almost all the time i transacted with ethereum. Open ledger or hard wallet is the safest. You also can use it for investing for very long time no worry about hack or phissing. For daily use myetherwallet or meta mask.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

I used MIST for a little while last year when I first purchased Ethereum. However when I started again this year I used MyEtherWallet and have never looked back. It is very flexible with the GAS price you should check the network first and then send at a GWEI price that is economical but still delivers quick transactions.

Only thing to be careful of are the Phishing scams that appear from time to time

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:07:09 AM

you can buy in exchanger, sometimes fee very low. then you can use your own wallet, like myetherwallet, or hardware wallet, its more safe

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: