Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn How To Make Up To $500 Per Day With Bitcoin Lending  (Read 332 times)
agata7ar (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

Bitconnect

Hi!

Here is all the info:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAmjru0Y-qmMWYe13y4c5PXx6Ds2aiAW/view?usp=sharing

My experience with bitconnect is very good till now. I invested first $100 to see if what they were telling was true, and it did work. I received more or less 1% of profit per day. So now I have invested $2400 with them and I´m receiving $30 per day aprox.

What I plan to do is coumpound the profit (every day I reinvest the profit of the day), so In the next couple of months, if everything goes as planned, I can reach my goal of passive income without having to work at all Wink

What I really like about them is that I can receive again the money I first invested once the time has passed (it depends of the sum of money you invest, the info is all in the platform).

So, I think that bitconnect is the best platform for bitcoin leanding till this day, I don´t know of any other as good.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
Daniela

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

1) Absurd rates? ✅ (Especially that "golden" 1% per day - it's like all ponzis gravitate towards it. Should ring alarm bells every time you see it at this point.)

2) Vague description on how the "Invest in BitConnect Lending!" works and how revenue is gained for the operation of the company and the ridiculous payouts? ✅ (Who in their right mind would they be lending the bitcoin to, in order to gain 1%+ profit every single day? No one.)

3) Site goes offline after I click through ~4 pages, and only comes back online 5 minutes later? ✅ (Terrific server you've got there, BitConnect.)

Human greed allows for the most obvious schemes to repeat themselves over and over - it's like lessons go straight out the head when a "get rich quick while you sit on the couch" opportunity comes up, despite being bitten 50 other times.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

Why do people lie about why they're giving this information away?

Obviously you want users to sign up with your referral link so that you earn commission, why not just say it?
agata7ar (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Why do people lie about why they're giving this information away?

Obviously you want users to sign up with your referral link so that you earn commission, why not just say it?

Yes, I´m sorry, you are right. I´m making 5% of profit any time someone sings up under my id (agata7ar). But you can always choose to sing up from the main site, not using my link.

But all I said in the post is true. It´s my experience with this site.

Regards,
Daniela
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:12:44 AM

Daniela,

That 2400 you invested will probably yield a far better return if you just kept it in bitcoin or bought another coin off the market, these lending platforms in my opinion prey on crypto newcomers.

Also bitconnect is the riskiest type of crypto investment, besides the ponzi accusations you are basically giving blind faith that this anonymous company wont just close shop and bail before they give you your capital release.

I have friends who have got into crypto and have already doubled their money in a month, you will have to wait 3 months probably with bitconnect and you wont be able to withdraw before then.

I wish you luck but please try and do more research and learn more about mining, masternode coins and proof of stake coins....or just try and learn how to trade crypto on the markets...its far more profitable with less risk!!!
agata7ar (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

Daniela,

That 2400 you invested will probably yield a far better return if you just kept it in bitcoin or bought another coin off the market, these lending platforms in my opinion prey on crypto newcomers.

Also bitconnect is the riskiest type of crypto investment, besides the ponzi accusations you are basically giving blind faith that this anonymous company wont just close shop and bail before they give you your capital release.

I have friends who have got into crypto and have already doubled their money in a month, you will have to wait 3 months probably with bitconnect and you wont be able to withdraw before then.

I wish you luck but please try and do more research and learn more about mining, masternode coins and proof of stake coins....or just try and learn how to trade crypto on the markets...its far more profitable with less risk!!!

Hi BitChipper,

Thanks for taking the time to answer the thread and tell me your opinion about this. I appreciate it very much.

I will look up all the options you mention and learn more about crypto.

But I´m still happy with bitconnect, although is very high risk as you say.

Thank you and happy holidays!

Regards,
Daniela
raj13

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:39:24 AM

Good but even though it also too risky i think or it not
agata7ar (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

Hi raj, I don´t understand what you meant by that, but I think that it worth the risk.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:24:19 PM

Bitconnect is a big ponzi and people that promote it are scammer and you are one of them. Hope that some DT1 member will give you a red tag soon

Bitconnect

Hi!

Here is all the info:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAmjru0Y-qmMWYe13y4c5PXx6Ds2aiAW/view?usp=sharing

My experience with bitconnect is very good till now. I invested first $100 to see if what they were telling was true, and it did work. I received more or less 1% of profit per day. So now I have invested $2400 with them and I´m receiving $30 per day aprox.

What I plan to do is coumpound the profit (every day I reinvest the profit of the day), so In the next couple of months, if everything goes as planned, I can reach my goal of passive income without having to work at all Wink

What I really like about them is that I can receive again the money I first invested once the time has passed (it depends of the sum of money you invest, the info is all in the platform).

So, I think that bitconnect is the best platform for bitcoin leanding till this day, I don´t know of any other as good.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
Daniela
d0nsly

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

you call it lending, meanwhile its practically ponzi hiding under the umbrella of ''lending''
agata7ar (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

P2Pfinder and d0nsly, if you think this is a ponzi, then don´t invest in it. Simple.

I don´t think it so.

Regards,
Daniela
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:50:37 AM

The amount of profit you ask for is very large, I do not over-believe in projects that bring too much profit in one day. Be careful when making investment decisions.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

Without question a ponzi - Bitconnect breaks every basic 101 investing rule.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ayesha201009

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:13:05 AM

I can't trust any exchange/third part to take my money.  A lot of sites have scammed in the past in a really bad way. No I can't never trust any site like this, also if they are profitable they are even at big risk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: