Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange to Consolidate Crypto "Dust" / "Fractions" from Transactions?  (Read 94 times)
Anomaly8 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

If you use Binance or other exchanges, you know what I mean when you make micro trades and are left with a remaining balance that the exchange won't let you use because of minimum buy limits based on a certain decimal place of your purchasing coin... Iie: BTC / ETH etc..

Does anyone know of which exchange has the lowest decimal range that I could move these tiny amounts to, and then sell them into a bigger coin?

If not, would something like ShapeShifter (a coin conversion service that wallets like JAXX use) be with it, including fees?

I know big investors could care less of their "dust / fractions" ... But for a beginner trader / miner like myself, every point counts, because relative to my total, fees can add up big time.

The only alternative I see is waiting years / decades until those tiny amounts are (good fortune willing) grown into tangible amounts through value increase.

Any methods you've used for this would greatly appreciated!

Your thoughts?
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: