Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Future  (Read 109 times)
Alex12989 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

I'm planning to invest at Eth. What is your opinion about the future of ETH?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:13:47 PM

With the continuous use of ETH in ICOs and even in gambling sites, ETH will remain relevant in the cryptoworld. One good thing about Ethereum is the developer is very active in the social media so he can be found easily when theres something wrong about ETH and development of ETH continues unlike other altcoin, they havent made a significant development yet with their project, just pure hype. 
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

Of all the cryptocurrencies, Ethereum has one of the best business models. They offer a template blockchain for organizations, startups, corporations, governements, and people to build their business or project upon. Blockchain technology is going to change how many things are done today. If there weren't such a template (as Ethereum provides) each organization would need to learn how to code and build their own Blockchaiin. It's a very compelling business model.

Ether, the "currency", isn't a monetary currency it's a currency of processing power for using Ethereum's blockchain. You'll never see a store accept Ethereum for a coffee, but it's a currency for the network.

The future looks promising...and it's not because of the ICOs. ICOs are probably the least important aspect of Ethereum's future.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

Ethereum has a good future, if we always have so many ICOs
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:43:57 PM

I think eth coins are good for investment. I see a lot of new altcoins using eth platform, most likely the price of eth for next year will continue to rise.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Ethereum is the clear winner - will be the #1 crypto by market cap as soon as 2018. Rising much faster than BTC because it is much more useful. And the genius behind it is actively contributing rather than hiding.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

I exchanged all my bitcoin to ethereum today. Also holding ERC-20 tokens based on ethereum.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

Ethereum is the clear winner - will be the #1 crypto by market cap as soon as 2018. Rising much faster than BTC because it is much more useful. And the genius behind it is actively contributing rather than hiding.

The outlook does look good for ETH in 2018 especially given the fact that there wasn't an argument about how to proceed and consensus was reached much quicker. This will only be good for ETH and I expect them to make bigger waves than BTC in 2018 as well.

Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:13:52 PM

Ethereum's future is really bright this coming 2018. Ethereum's system is better than bitcoin's. I've seen a video that ethereum is planning to improve ethereum to ethereum 2.0 where sharding is their main focus.
It's where you divide the blockchain network into several smaller components which they call shards that is capable of processing transactions in parallel. I just don't know when will they are planning to release it. It was straight from the mouth of Vitalik at Taipei so it's a trusted info.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

It has a nice future. But why you posted in bitcoin section asking for ethereum future.  Roll Eyes

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

Ethereum  is a great future,because it is among the top  highest value to all altcoins ,and 2nd to the top among the highest value coin in  the market and that is bitcoin.ethreum is the only coins that contains ERC-20 that mostly acceptable for MEW that can used or transacting ethereum for gas in your wallet.ethereum is one most potential alcoins now in the market,that you can buy now in a small amount  and maybe someday if the value will grow,you can sell it in high prices.ethereum is among the toughest and strongest altcoins have a  great future in  this coming 2018 until to the next generation.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

This is a cyrptocurrency with a good future,this is clear with the use of Ethereum to different altcoins and with it business strategies of the Dev it will survive the the test of time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: