Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs. Bitcoin  (Read 202 times)
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

I don't want to get into the trap what created by bcashers. Jihan and Roger are trying to make an artifical structure where they have full control over it. That's the exact story for me.

In this case, I'm directly saying bitcoin. I don't like bcash.
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

bump
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

I guess, that the Bitcoin Cash better than standart Bitcoin, because it's faster)
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:59:12 AM by boyjackyou

Bitcoin for me,why? Lightning Network will be implemented in the near future,BCash?so you want to have a coin that is manpulated by the founder?Roger Ver is a sick man,he wants to rule the cryptocurrency market using his coin he tried overthrowing bitcoin but failed consistently,isnt that enough to called him a greedy man?I wont risk my money to BCash ever,its too obvious that the price is being manipulated by these whales.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

#Bitcoin
- Has the biggest hashrate making it the most secure blockhain since it has more miners working on it
- Already hit mainstream awareness, and both retail and institucional investors are more familiar with BTC (we have bitcoin futures and not BCH futures, and we will eventually have BTC ETFs and not BCH ETFs. This means that the money will come for bitcoin and not BCH).
- Has the best development potencial, and at least for me, of-chain scalability solutions (lightning network) is more efficient for the long term.
- Is more decentralized than BCH, and it will be easier to run full nodes in bitcoin, when compared to BCH.

#BCH
- It has lower fees, but this argument is only valid for the short term, because there are some users that already can make transactions on the main net using the lightning network. This means that the LN should be arriving soon, so this short term argument will soon be invalid.

lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

I think being a real competitor of the bitcoin is nearly impossible for the bitcoin cash. In my opinion, bitcoin cash have not necessary potential for the future. I have never loved that coin and probably I will not love it in the future too.

jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

The basic difference of the Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is transaction block chain capacity. bitcoin is really having problems about fees and transaction speed
BCH has solved that problem. However I'm not advocating bch because it clearly being manipulated and it doesn't have any real development ongoing. I am waiting for the development in bitcoin

Make me great again
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

i just think that all the story around bitcoin cash vs bitcoin is bullshit
i only see many ways that people find to make money
bitcoin cash is just a hyped fork and not that important in the crypto
bitcoin is the real bitcoin the BTC that is traded as a pair against all the other crypto currencies -.- and that what gives him the high demand

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: