Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 05:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges allow unlimited withdraw?  (Read 144 times)
kagemand (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

Hello,
Normally I use Bitfinex for my transactions but they wont allow me to log in with my 2FA token right now saying its invalid. It's valid allright!
Anyway, I sent them a support ticket and hope they will resolve.
Can you recommend some exchanges that will allow me to deposit for example 1 BTC and withdraw it again as Monero without asking for ID?
I am not interested in verifying because it is time consuming and I dont trust exchanges anymore after Bitstamp forced me to Payout my XRP right before they sky rocketed.
Thank you in advance Smiley
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:15:51 PM

Try quoinex.com
Bitvigo Official

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:56:50 PM

Hello,
Normally I use Bitfinex for my transactions but they wont allow me to log in with my 2FA token right now saying its invalid. It's valid allright!
Anyway, I sent them a support ticket and hope they will resolve.
Can you recommend some exchanges that will allow me to deposit for example 1 BTC and withdraw it again as Monero without asking for ID?
I am not interested in verifying because it is time consuming and I dont trust exchanges anymore after Bitstamp forced me to Payout my XRP right before they sky rocketed.
Thank you in advance Smiley

Hello Kagemand,

You may check our service out.

Best regards,
Bitvigo.com Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: