Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaking out the tree  (Read 261 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Just like i said before, this is just the start of bitcoin, and all those who have been selling all their bitcoins because of fear are those who have always been scared of everything.
If you are going to be like that forever, then dont buy bitcoins, you will lost it all.

Agree, Bitcoin is still at early age, and the chart we can see it clearly its a first stage movement for Bitcoin. In 2017 Bitcoin get a lot of mainstream attention, but the bad thing is Bitcoin is quite difficult to make ordinary people to understand the technology easily, which make people really affected by FUD.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

It will be interesting to see how Bitcoin is used when 90% of the coins are locked in the vaults of the bankers and the Deep State. I'm almost tempted to start mining. Smiley

We are on the same boat. Everyday it gets harder to access bitcoins and once that people sell their coins, it will be harder for them to buy it back since the world is coming into a process of acceptance.
I doubt it that you can buy bitcoins at its exact fiat equivalent soon. Or maybe if government finds a way to be in the line before bitcoin reaches a user, there are so much to lose already.
I think that is the right time to invest now, not just because prices drop but also to have something in your own vault. Don't sell all your coins if you haven't got any choice.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

They have been plummeting those graphs just to make a huge profit on the new futures (which imho, is killing for the market and the world in general), and then, when you all have been rattled and sold BTC's and Alts, bought them back for low prices in huge numbers, just to make a killing again.

All those that sold out of fear have been shaken out of that merry christmas tree, now staring in disbelief how the rocket will go up to 30.000 before February.
We are having a transaction delay of over ten hours even with fifty dollars of transaction fees and i really do not want to see another rally from this stage without solving these issues,yes the speculation market is booming and every one wants to see another rally soon,but never expect these to happen soon as we already had a very big rally which i never expected this soon.
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:46:13 AM

They have been plummeting those graphs just to make a huge profit on the new futures (which imho, is killing for the market and the world in general), and then, when you all have been rattled and sold BTC's and Alts, bought them back for low prices in huge numbers, just to make a killing again.

All those that sold out of fear have been shaken out of that merry christmas tree, now staring in disbelief how the rocket will go up to 30.000 before February.
We are having a transaction delay of over ten hours even with fifty dollars of transaction fees and i really do not want to see another rally from this stage without solving these issues,yes the speculation market is booming and every one wants to see another rally soon,but never expect these to happen soon as we already had a very big rally which i never expected this soon.

I do think there will be a bullrun again, just because a lot of people still want in. I reckon they will want to start the year with good hopes; buy btc to make profit in the new year.

But yeah, those transaction problems HAVE to get fixed. Also regarding this I think it will be implemented faster than expected. Lots of (very smart and dedicated) people are working 24/7 on this. You'll be surprised.

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:57:54 PM

That's right I think it's like that, bitcoin will go down but it will surely rise again next live monitor its development in the ether delta, binance, etc ...
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:35:15 AM

It's really hard to blame the newbies. As far as they see, Bitcoin transaction fees increased hundred folds, and even then, their transactions could get stuck. Bitcoin Cash shills also used the opportunity (which I'm fairly convinced they created themselves) to spread FUD. Notice how the number of people talking about Bitcoin Cash surged the past few days when Bitcoin's congestion problem has nothing at all to do with it. They were able to run an effective FUD campaign while also sowing FOMO by saying Bitcoin Cash is the next big thing. If you're new to the game then I imagine you'd be vulnerable.

Either way, all we can really do is to spread awareness. Never fall for FUD, especially from Bitcoin Cash shills. Keep in mind that it's not enough for them to have their own coin. They want Bitcoin's name as well. You can't trust them.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: