Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DDO platinum coins and items for bitcoins  (Read 1299 times)
Houdini (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 12:53:54 AM

Got a pile of platinum coins (almost 7 figures) in D&D Online and a bunch of nice items (not epic but very nice for lower level characters) which I could transfer to your character (ingame) for payment in bitcoins or dollars (outside of the game ofcourse).
I think this is not exactly legal according to DDO rules but I don't really care if they ban me because I'm through with the game, and anyway I'm not using the same username as there so there's no way they can find us out. And it's not like I'm breaking any government law !
If you're playing the game now, and want to save precious time accumulating all that wealth (because time is money !) and got extra BTC maybe we can work something out.
A friend of mine has several epic-level characters so if you deal successfully with me I could ask him to pass on (with a fee for me) some of those that interest you...
Of course character bound and account bound items are non-transferable, but that still leaves many nice things and loads of platinum cash...
PM me if you're interested !
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Houdini (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 04:46:45 AM

BUMP (this is the first and last bump)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: