Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Speed up TX? Mentor needed  (Read 125 times)
SimplyEverything (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

Hello,
I have a question
How do you really speed up transactions?
Can anyone teach me? I'm really keen to learn Cheesy
This TXID has been stucked for days anyone can help? or teach me how to Cheesy
https://blockchain.info/tx/dc13494af46cd8c873f0b9ee7295c9b98259256b7041bdba2959de3a89b3f98b

-Peace-
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

I'm going to assume that this is an exchange transaction. If the amount you're receiving is big, use pushtx.btc.com otherwise you could try one of the free services offered in the forums but it could take a long time as a lot of people are sending their transactions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SimplyEverything (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

I'm going to assume that this is an exchange transaction. If the amount you're receiving is big, use pushtx.btc.com otherwise you could try one of the free services offered in the forums but it could take a long time as a lot of people are sending their transactions.
Its from USI-Tech
Oic but how do they really do it? I'm really interested in it haha so hope someone would teach or explain Cheesy

-Peace-
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Its from USI-Tech
Oic but how do they really do it? I'm really interested in it haha so hope someone would teach or explain Cheesy

The accelerators? They are most likely closely related to the people who actually decide which transactions will be "confirmed", / added into the new block, aka the miners.

Or paid something like a subscription fee to certain pools to get their own transactions prioritized by said pool, and are lending that feature to other people on the forum. Either out of charity or because they're trust farming/ donation baiting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: