Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I do like this? AB/Trixx  (Read 111 times)
rizabbasi (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

Hi,

Can I use Afterburner for OC, Memory clock, and fans AND Trixx for Undervolting at the same time? [Reason: I cannot enable Afterburner Core Voltage mV control].

Would AB and Trixx (both/at the same time) handle the GPUs based on parameters set on them without any conflict or issue?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Rizwan

Shipping beats perfection. So "ship" and then improve (that 1%).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:46 AM

Hi,

Can I use Afterburner for OC, Memory clock, and fans AND Trixx for Undervolting at the same time? [Reason: I cannot enable Afterburner Core Voltage mV control].

Would AB and Trixx (both/at the same time) handle the GPUs based on parameters set on them without any conflict or issue?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Rizwan
sadly i couldn't use my SAPPHIRE trixx software when afterburner is active it just resets after burner settings or disables them i do not know about recent updates but i had no luck this asus's software has this issue as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: