Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a co'op A good idea or a Fail? My investment at stake  (Read 86 times)
burnum (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

Working on a co'op design that would use a coin or token incorporated into the co'op items distribution plan as an incentive to buy the co'op products, any thoughts or suggestions? (Maybe some FUD?  Wink)

This co'op would probably initially launch in U.S first for logistical shipping and networking reason's as this is the place that I am capable of bringing such a co'op together (with my language barriers in place), then once the grass roots became solid shoots = expansion will be possible to other area's of the globe, unless solid figures in other area's with enough time to be involved were to dedicate themselves to the co'op and they can easily communicate in English to establish a fair distribution amongst their community outside of the U.S. that would be in line with the distribution among the U.S community

The co'op would have a limited amount of coins/tokens to be distributed upon launch and so the co'op will at some point adopt a new coin/token or fork to continue or the co'op would come to an end (not really the option to go for) guidelines will initially be set by interested parties before launch and then the next changes would be by vote initiated by ranking members that would gain rank by vote upon launch and monthly afterward.

I am willing to provide initial investment for startup of the co'op and so will be deciding the first product the co'op will have access to through the privilege of being a member (when dealing with the consumable markets fiat is involved), I have a product in mind but would like to see if there are idea's out there that others would be interested in.

A co'op has buying power through buying in large volume at wholesale pricing - coin/token distribution will be distributed by setting a retail price for the product and issuing the member of the co'op the difference between the wholesale pricing and retail pricing of the product they chose to buy.

A coin would need mining power and a token could run on a network that is already established.

Any feedback on this venture would be great.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: