Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is Awesome?  (Read 288 times)
Aureliusy (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:03:54 PM

I have a hard time liking the current crypto market. It has been flooded with useless next gen, solid team, new tech, great marketing, new fork (non)blockchains coins/tokens. Every well placed buzzword seems to generate millions no sometimes billions.
When You actually look at it is beyond crap or totally does not match its real world value.  All  "investement" cryptojunkies and 1 day holders seem to want to score the next thing to get them high.  It seems to score pretty high on the same fakeness value as Fakebook and googlemyass. WhoTF does actually need that crap.
I miss the dogecoin days where everyone knew it was just a parody.

I do hope a meteor will hit the crypto world and kill 99,9% of all the crypto. Because right now everything seems to be "awesome" and when that is the case It is not.
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

Now that the market is much more exigent than before, there are ico's better managed than before.
That is why most of them are now investing a huge amount of money in their marketing strategies, because they know that without it, they are not going to be succesfull.

All the cryptos are doing the same too, even those who are listed right now.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:11:08 PM

Well at least Crypto has done one good thing, it has helped bring ordinary people into the spotlight and people can dream again about being financially free and not slaves to the corporate elites. I see our family, without crypto we would be jobless and homeless, so yes for people like us, middle aged and jobless, it is awesome that we can pay our bills, keep a roof over our heads and provide for our families. I know many other people in a similar position too. What is crap for one person is awesome for another.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Aureliusy (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

If more people acted like  the bitcoin guy/girl from https://pineapplefund.org/  I would have more confidence in the cryptorushers.  Now everything seems to be about one big $erg rush for "investors".
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Everything is awesome in this wildwest crypto scene, complete with the wild bunch. Scam after scam is launched and of course all superlatives are thrown at you, just to show how awesome they are. Sure there are some honest and reliable projects, but it's not easy to define the chaff from the wheat. Marketing reigns over technology, with unique selling points and marketing strategies, just to reel in the one day investor.

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

Well, unfortunately, nothing will return, and as before it will not be. A lot of whales have entered the crypto currency market, a lot of money. This is no longer a sandbox for people who really understand something. All those who wanted to come here. Traders, scammers, investors, projects that are not in demand in the real world, smart products. Now it's not easy to choose the first horse.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:00 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 10:20:42 PM by Mrs Troll

Today are too much projects don't provide even some profit benefits for token buyers. They say almost clear: "Our token is worthless, you don't get any real benefits and just will be our sponsors", but 500 000$ marketing do the job and people bring cash. I cann't believe that some crap projects get so huge money  Undecided Changes will come, for sure.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:48:28 PM

I agree that there are to many cryptocurrencies at the moment, and that many of them promises things they could not deliver. But there are also some that are really worth peoples time, at least that is what i thing. Time will tell which are good and which are not. Meteor is not needed because bad ones will fade away in time.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

Of course, the marketing is the only thing that makes the difference in all the aspects, if it is a poor ico, forget about being succesfull, if the devs are famous and wealthy, it will be a boom.

Today is too much project don't provide even some profit benefits for token buyers. They say almost clear: "Our token is worthless, you don't get any real benefits and just will be our sponsors"

Crappy ico's are doing so at the moment, just take a look over the last succesfull projects, there are some who are perfect projects and they did not even raise more than 8 million dollars, like SpectiVR

but 500 000$ marketing do the job and people bring cash. I cann't believe that some crap projects get so huge money  Undecided Changes will come, for sure.

There are some who did so well marketing that they raised more than 300 million dollars, just like TenX, but it is the same as any other card provider..

Hello
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

I have a hard time liking the current crypto market. It has been flooded with useless next gen, solid team, new tech, great marketing, new fork (non)blockchains coins/tokens. Every well placed buzzword seems to generate millions no sometimes billions.
When You actually look at it is beyond crap or totally does not match its real world value.  All  "investement" cryptojunkies and 1 day holders seem to want to score the next thing to get them high.  It seems to score pretty high on the same fakeness value as Fakebook and googlemyass. WhoTF does actually need that crap.

I do hope a meteor will hit the crypto world and kill 99,9% of all the crypto. Because right now everything seems to be "awesome" and when that is the case It is not.
You will get your wish granted eventually, look at the dot com bubble, there were many companies that were started just to grab money but they did not produced anything of value and now the same happened with crypto, some giants came out of the dot com bubble and the same is going to happen here but most coins are going to eventually disappear, just give it time.
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:51 PM

Too many dev forks without putting uniqueness and innovation in the project don't help the community grow. Or  they do simple fork and go ICO pump and dump crap. The herd will be culled. Not by meteor but by innovation and competition.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:24:34 PM

yeah well it's that kind of reasoning that got me to sell my XEM, LSK and others back in 2015-2016 when I thought this party wouldn't last.  I would have been a milionaire by now if I didn't....

A lot of coins will die but blockchain & blockchain entering the 'real world' is happening.  A lot of us are here on pure profit so why not give it a go and invest in tens (tons) of new ideas and possible gamechangers in the future.  It might get us rich you know.  But yeah, the party won't last for many and a lot of people (especially the >june 2017 people) will get burned and end up with less than they invested.

Look at the historical data on coimarketcap, it gives a lot of knowledge about how this game is played.  Most end up dead and some are worth x10000of what they were.

This whole 'scene' is catching a lot of attention now but IF the financial world turns blockchain, we haven't seen nothing yet.  Still it's naive to think that the financial world will let this happen (poor people getting rich just by buying ico's).  They WILL get in on their own terms. And that will make them rich, not us. (for example: using Ripple technology and rendering the coin itself worthless) Until then, game is still on.
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:27:56 PM

Of course, many of these tokens are worthless. But then there are real platforms that do have some value and will be around for the long term.

For example:
Bitcoin itself is obviously something that will stay around, if nothing else because of the huge network effects it has
Ethereum has major developer support and is partnering with companies like Microsoft and big banks to developer actually useful systems.
Monero has a well-established community and supports fully anonymous transactions (unlike many that have an open and easily-readable ledger).

All of these stand in stark contrast to the hundreds of "shitcoins" that exist out there today. ICO tokens that have no value other than raising money for their dubious creators. It's important to make a distinction between these two types of things.
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

Everything is Awesome! I hope, that there will no meteor in crypto world  Grin Grin Grin ;
Cryptocurrency is a good chance for many people to get the additional income or earn some money. It's really awasome!
bandar

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

Everything is Awesome! I hope, that there will no meteor in crypto world  Grin Grin Grin ;
Cryptocurrency is a good chance for many people to get the additional income or earn some money. It's really awasome!

You do realise that +10% a day is NOT a normal situation that will last, I hope.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

People earn huge money now in this sphere, why it's not awesome? Grin
bandar

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:50:01 PM

Because they will all think it's cashing out day on the same day, which means cashing out day will be cancelled.  Wink
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

Because it cannot last, unless you cash out your profits the potential profits could never materialize, most coins are trash and are not worth our investment, I'm sure that 90% of the coins that exist today are not going to be around in the next decade and if you are left holding those coins then you will lose all the money you invested, that is why some people are worried about what it is happening.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

This is a wonderful market , and now it is getting serious becoming increasingly popular and the prospect of
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:59:16 PM

Yeah the crypto are flooded with a bunch of useless coin with no real feature to use, but some of them got a pretty good potential, crypto market now is a hot trend, a lot of people in this world starting to focus to invest in crypto, the market transactions volume generate a billion dollars trade every day, so I think everything still awesome in crypto market

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░