Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EU trusted dealers which sell Bullion via BTC  (Read 214 times)
carlo__ (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

Margin Call

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

Hello Europeans fellows,

Any review or positive experiences / suggestion?

Actually i heard good things about suissegold.com but i want to look for alternatives...

Thank you
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

I use goldmoney, I can deposit some btc and I can request gold or money into my account, a bit of verification is required and is not instant, but safer in my opinion that most.
carlo__ (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

Margin Call

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:54 PM

I use goldmoney, I can deposit some btc and I can request gold or money into my account, a bit of verification is required and is not instant, but safer in my opinion that most.

i know goldmoney, but i am waiting since 1 month for verification

Is it possible to use btc right?

EDIT:

This is what i see from their FAQ:

Q - Can I send cryptocurrency from my Holding to another wallet?
A - We are currently unable to provide you with the ability to send your existing cryptocurrencies directly to your Holding. However, we do allow you to fund your Holding with many different cryptocurrencies, the proceeds of which can then be used to purchase and hold cryptocurrencies within your Holding.

So, seems that you are forced to buy Bitcoin there; you cannot send any TX into their wallet but you are able to buy criptocurrencies only after you funded the account via bank transfer.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:04:39 AM

Hi there.   If you view my post history you will see I sell silver and gold for btc and I ship to Europe. 

What are you looking to buy?

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

i know goldmoney, but i am waiting since 1 month for verification

Is it possible to use btc right?

EDIT:

This is what i see from their FAQ:

Q - Can I send cryptocurrency from my Holding to another wallet?
A - We are currently unable to provide you with the ability to send your existing cryptocurrencies directly to your Holding. However, we do allow you to fund your Holding with many different cryptocurrencies, the proceeds of which can then be used to purchase and hold cryptocurrencies within your Holding.

So, seems that you are forced to buy Bitcoin there; you cannot send any TX into their wallet but you are able to buy criptocurrencies only after you funded the account via bank transfer.

wow, it only taken me two weeks, I am not sure why yours is taking that long,
I can send btc and it gets converted into gold, then I sell the gold and withdraw into my bank account, I have not tried this the other way around, as getting btc is much easier than selling it, thats just my experience in this part of the world, as I can sell goods to obtain btc easy enough.
but yes, goldmoney does not like to be a currency exchange so it limits you switching one crypto into another, but my btc deposits are buying gold at time of deposit, not when it clears, which is good.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

I have used amagimetals.com in the past, they accept payment in bitcoin however they are are USA based company. However it is not without problems - If you pay in bitcoin, it may get caught up in customs and require the appropriate import taxes to be paid when it reaches you. At the moment, there are very few sellers in the market for precious metals bought with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 01:12:31 PM by mocacinno

I realise this thread is 2 weeks old, but i still wanted to share my story:
  • i bought a small quantity of silver from suissegold on the 10th of december... My transaction paying for my order was confirmed within a couple of hours. I received a payment confirmation
  • 3!!! days later, i still hadn't received any communication from them regarding my order, so i decided to mail their support dept
  • instead of answering me, they forced me to disclose my identifying information by filling in their AML documents and sending a scan of my passport and utility bill. Their TOS stated that they are allowed to ask this information, and if you order for €10.000 or more you are always asked to do this (my order was waaaaay below €10.000, but i was still forced to hand over my info). Bummer... They were holding my funds hostage, so i had no other option as to comply with them
  • After some more emails back and foreward, i was told they had to backorder silver and i'd have to wait a little while
  • On the 8th of januari, a DHL courries suddenly arrives at my doorstep, giving me a box... After he was gone, i opened the box and found that it contained only half the amount of silver i ordered (and payed for) allmost a full month ago. No communication from their side since 3 weeks
  • I've sent a mail to their support dept asking for clarification an hour ago...

Oh, BTW, they added 20% VAT on silver coins, while other competitors don't add VAT on silver coins... I asked a question about this to today.

So far, these are the pro's from suissegold:
  • They're friendly
  • They do answer support emails, albeit they don't always answer your question
  • They do seem to own a business that traffics in precious metals

So far, the con's from suissegold.com:
  • They only communicate with their customers if you start contacting them
  • They don't always answer your questions
  • They force you to send all your identifying information AFTER cashing in your BTC, holding your funds "randsom", even for smaller orders
  • They are slooooow
  • They don't mind sending incomplete orders

Update: a little over 1 hours after contacting them after receiving the incomplete shipment, i got a reply from them that they'd have to backorder some more silver, and i was offered a replacement product of equal value instead. I've just accepted their offer, and hope to receive the remaining silver later this week.

I'll update this post once the complete order is finished.  Grin So far, i don't think they're a scam, i do get the feeling they really need to work on their proactive communication, as well as their inventory keeping.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████