Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ripple actually go up ( 10 + ) ?  (Read 832 times)
AyCalvin (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

A few investors say ripple can only go so high as 5 USD because of the low market cap. When it hits 5 USD ( lets say ) the market cap will be way to high to do anything else. Thought ?
TY Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

A few investors say ripple can only go so high as 5 USD because of the low market cap. When it hits 5 USD ( lets say ) the market cap will be way to high to do anything else. Thought ?
TY Grin

Yes of course, the price can go above 10+, it depends on the trading in the exchages. If demand overcome supply then more likely it will go up.
There is no law that prevent price from going up. Market cap is only reference for investors and traders.
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

TY Grin

Yes of course, the price can go above 10+, it depends on the trading in the exchages. If demand overcome supply then more likely it will go up.
There is no law that prevent price from going up. Market cap is only reference for investors and traders.

10+ maybe in 10 years.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

Low marketcap? I think that you are just joking, dont you?

The total marketcap of ripple is already at 45 billion dollars.

Until the price reaches $10, the totalmarketcap would be 450 billion dollars, much more than what bitcoin has now (250B) So it means that if bitcoin needs to do another x10 to make ripple worth $10 at least.

Came on, you had the opportunity to invest in ripple when it was $0,20 each just one week ago.

if you are upset because you couldn't buy before, dont expect to see a x10 from now.

And stop creating fake promises for the new investors.
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:59 PM

very dificult ripple(XRP) price incraese to 10 dollar
why because total suply ripple is very big so, need very big money pump can incraese 10 dollar

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

The same people that think Bitcoin can reach $100k++ are the same people that think Ripple cant go beyond $1 because market cap this and market cap that. Its ok for Bitcoin to go up 10x in market cap, but for Ripple to reach the same market cap (which will put Ripple at $55)  well thats just «impossible». Sarcasm.
Logic goes out the window whenever the potential for a coin they dont own is discussed. People are just biased. Wink
The very same people that said Ripple was overvalued at $0.20, yet here we are are $1.20 and still going up....

To OP: Forget about anyone claiming a future price based on whatever market cap argument they try to present to you. They dont understand what they are talking about and no one here can ever predict the price of Ripple in the future. My best advice is that it will continue to rise. Hopefully to a much higher value
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:56:30 PM

The same people that think Bitcoin can reach $100k++ are the same people that think Ripple cant go beyond $1 because market cap this and market cap that. Its ok for Bitcoin to go up 10x in market cap, but for Ripple to reach the same market cap (which will put Ripple at $55)  well thats just «impossible». Sarcasm.
Logic goes out the window whenever the potential for a coin they dont own is discussed. People are just biased. Wink
The very same people that said Ripple was overvalued at $0.20, yet here we are are $1.20 and still going up....

To OP: Forget about anyone claiming a future price based on whatever market cap argument they try to present to you. They dont understand what they are talking about and no one here can ever predict the price of Ripple in the future. My best advice is that it will continue to rise. Hopefully to a much higher value

Lol, im holding ripple too, but i'am realistic.

Ripple can never reach over 10$, not only because of the total Supply, another point is, why would a Bank use it then ?!
Banks use XRP for fast international transactions and because of that it is cheap, so why should a Bank use XRP when it hits 10$ or more ?!
I think, Ripple is always going to be 1-3$ Max 5$, but not more.

Chokolo

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:12:02 AM

Lol, im holding ripple too, but i'am realistic.

Ripple can never reach over 10$, not only because of the total Supply, another point is, why would a Bank use it then ?!
Banks use XRP for fast international transactions and because of that it is cheap, so why should a Bank use XRP when it hits 10$ or more ?!
I think, Ripple is always going to be 1-3$ Max 5$, but not more.

See you are repeating the same false argument again.
«It can never reach over $10 because of the total supply»
Thats just another market cap argument. Its not applicable to Ripple or any coin today. Market cap isnt a fixed number. Its dynamic as hell. Money is pouring in and out of cryptocoins all the time which changes the market cap from day to day Smiley

An example: Say XRP reach $20 in value. A bank use XRP to do a transaction to a customer. 1 XRP is divided in to something called «drops». 1 transaction use 1/1000 of a XRP. Meaning the bank can do 1000 transactions before that XRP they bought for $20 is destroyed forever.
So in our example it will cost the bank $20/1000 = $0.020 to do a transaction. Thats virtually free. So much less than the cost for banks to do their everyday operation today. Which is why Ripple will be the gold standard.

So its actually in banks and Ripple’s best intention to get XRP to cost as much as possible because it can do so much before it is destroyed, plus high price removes the volatility risk a lot compared to when it cost just $1  Wink

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

Well seriously I didnt expect that much pump from ripple. This week were the week of ripple. I do not believe that ripple can go up much more than 1 dollar for 1 year. But it is up to whales. IF they want to pump it can be even more than 10 dollars. And also ripple team know how to manipulate market.

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:40:33 AM

for short term $10 doesnt seem possible but i think around $3 is possible. coinbase will add ripple on 2018 and than newcomers / investors can buy ripple with fiat that will give big pump to ripple. There are many banks already use ripple for safe and fast transfer between bank to bank. There will be new bank on future use ripple . Ripple is so fast and has cheap fees for transfers. maybe $42 billion marketcap seems to much right now but in near future that will be nothing. look iota or verge or trx , those coins had 1/5 marketcap 2 months before but now iota has 9.4 billion marketcap. buy ripple and hodl i think you wont be regret .

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

Yes, I think its definitely possible if a major bank joins and publicly talks about ripple. Demand will blow up in that sense and I can see a price tag of $10 easily, specially if its added to Coinbase.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

They say it is not possible for the coin to go up very high in processing because of the huge supply ,about 100 billion out of which 55 billion are in escrow now ..but with many banks adapting the XRP that can change

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:09:35 AM

As long as it’s centralized I’m not touching it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:13:34 AM

This alternate coin has a potential to go up 10+ or even more. Ripple is sitting fourth as the only cheap crypto currency with a very big market capital. I think, it's price now will be 10 times fold by Jan 2018.

cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:16:56 AM

TY Grin

10+ maybe in 10 years.

people buy ripple and say that will be $ 10. But wait, the project unlimited emission. Now they have less than 40 billion coins. But if all the coins will go into circulation this already dropped the price a minimum in 2 times. And your $ 5 will become less than 2.
I believe that it is possible to earn on here, but $ 10 doesn't seem like it. It's half a trillion dollars, despite the fact that don't have to get new coins into circulation. That's a lot.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:16:03 AM

Ripple can $10 in 5 years. If in the next month it is almost impossible. Ripple used to send money all over the world and the coin supply is pretty big. The only way make it higher price is decreasing coon supply. More transactions more burned ripple. Thats will make ripple increase in price. Thats why i said $10 in 5 years is possible.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:25:55 AM

It depends on entire market cap, nobody could predict ripple would hit $1 as it has high supply but now there are $600b money in the market

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

It depends on entire market cap, nobody could predict ripple would hit $1 as it has high supply but now there are $600b money in the market
Yes! your statement is true
But many people won't understand this and they would simply come up with bullshit price predictions. 1$ ripple is fit for 600bn marketcap so for 10$ ripple we need atleast 6 trillion dollars overall cryptocurrency marketcap. Bitcoin price also plays a crucial role here as it will cover most of the marketcap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

In my opinion it's quite possible for Ripple to reach 10 dollars. Ripple is little bit different than other alt coins. It has a great protocol that will be recognized by great tech companies and banks. So i can easily say Ripple has a great future. It would not surprise me to see it reach $ 10 before too long.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:24:03 AM

TY Grin

Saying that Ripple has a low market cap is kinda over Cheesy
Ripple is placed Top 4 in the crypto and if its low, then what about other coins?

Back to topic, in a long term, it should be a yes for it to hit $10+
Cryptocurrency is the World's money, it is not invested by a kid, an adult, a single entity, someone from Europe, someone from Asia.

It is heavily invested everywhere and i expect the market to grow to at least Trillion
kohlicool54

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:43:12 AM

May be in future.
More new people come in. Market cap have to increase 10x,100x times for that
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

TY Grin
Quite far ahead to talk about 10$, let see it hit 5$ or not Grin
WeedGoW

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

When it hit 5$. What will it spot in the top 100 coin on coinmarketcap.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Yes! your statement is true
But many people won't understand this and they would simply come up with bullshit price predictions. 1$ ripple is fit for 600bn marketcap so for 10$ ripple we need atleast 6 trillion dollars overall cryptocurrency marketcap. Bitcoin price also plays a crucial role here as it will cover most of the marketcap.

Spot on! 
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

For cryptocurrency that is actually utilized in accordance with the purpose of manufacture is a technology that has a very bright future. yes, Ripple is mostly adopted by the Bank and other big companies. MUFG, Santander, Standard Chartered, American Express are some of the many companies that have adopted Ripple technology. The question is if almost all the banks in the world have adopted it, what will be the price ?. A bank is a place of money, I think, it will build a market cap if that's the only problem.
PabloEstrella

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

Can it go up?

Yes.

Will it go up?

Roll Eyes
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

For cryptocurrency that is actually utilized in accordance with the purpose of manufacture is a technology that has a very bright future. yes, Ripple is mostly adopted by the Bank and other big companies. MUFG, Santander, Standard Chartered, American Express are some of the many companies that have adopted Ripple technology. The question is if almost all the banks in the world have adopted it, what will be the price ?. A bank is a place of money, I think, it will build a market cap if that's the only problem.
Well things will be more brighter when all the banks adopted this chain then we will see more than 10$ after some more years, but will still be depend on how the support will follow, community will play a big role in order for this coin to keep moving up before gaining noticed from the actual banking system.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

as others suggested the key is total crypto market capitalization

look, a price above 1 usd for xrp was not sustainable in early 2017 because of low whole markt cap, but know yes

what will be the price when maret cap will hit 1.000 billions? and if it goes to 10.000 billions? in few years we are going to see ;-)

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

I recon so, but as always the question is when.. it could be a few months from now or a few years from now... who knows lol

:]
jorinu

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

To get $ 5 ripple takes a lot of time now ripple up to $ 1 but I think the ripplr will go to the real value of $ 0.6 and will stand still and will not go up until early 2018. Depending on the ripple's road map to guess whether the price is up or not.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:22:34 PM

I am optimistic ripple will rise to at least $5  2nd qtr 2018 because xrp is being adopted by big companies therefore more are trusting ripple now.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

as others suggested the key is total crypto market capitalization

look, a price above 1 usd for xrp was not sustainable in early 2017 because of low whole markt cap, but know yes

what will be the price when maret cap will hit 1.000 billions? and if it goes to 10.000 billions? in few years we are going to see ;-)

Yes, unfortunately, this is the one feature always ridiculed when it comes to Ripple, yes a $1 price means that it can be a serious mover, but that is taking advantage of the entire crypto's rise and movement. And we knew it could not be sustained, but just because market cap becomes 1 trillion or ten trillion, does not really bring sustainability to Ripple's push. But, as you said, we will all find out anyway. Ripple can be comfortable sitting at $1 for even a year if that is what it takes, and then if 1 trillion is reached, maybe Ripple and others will find more space to wiggle for price range. Til then, wait and see.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

Until the price reaches $10, the totalmarketcap would be 450 billion dollars, much more than what bitcoin has now (250B) So it means that if bitcoin needs to do another x10 to make ripple worth $10 at least.

Came on, you had the opportunity to invest in ripple when it was $0,20 each just one week ago.

if you are upset because you couldn't buy before, dont expect to see a x10 from now.

Those people have many ripples and they want it to go unrealistic prices, that's all. They want more newcomers. For ripple to hit $5, we need to have $3 trillion market cap in total coin world. This is not a far target. Easy to understand.
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

TY Grin

Yeah,sure it will but no one know when it will.So you just buy some ripples because it looks very potential coin and surely the price will get expensive in the coming years.Maybe in 2018 XRP can hit $5 to $10.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

Why do you mean Ripple price is in any way connected with BTC?
Take year 2017, put ripple and btc prices on same graph, and you won't see
much correlation at all
eminemcookie

Merit: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

TY Grin

Because of the high market cap actually. I agree that 5 dollars is about 100% best case scenario. I don't think it can even grow much more from its current price. Though I thought the same at around 30c and I was proved wrong so maybe 10 usd ripple is incoming.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Branko

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

Well seriously I didnt expect that much pump from ripple. This week were the week of ripple. I do not believe that ripple can go up much more than 1 dollar for 1 year. But it is up to whales. IF they want to pump it can be even more than 10 dollars. And also ripple team know how to manipulate market.

What do you think will happen when we see news from month ago

"The Japan Bank Consortium — a coalition of 61 banks in Japan, organized by SBI Ripple Asia — has announced the launch of a new Ripple pilot with Woori Bank and Shinhan Bank, two of South Korea’s largest banks with a collective market capitalization of more than $30 billion."

changes to

"The Japan Bank Consortium — a coalition of 61 banks in Japan, organized by SBI Ripple Asia — has announced that their pilot Ripple project succeeded beyond expectations, and from now on they decided to switch from
SWIFT to Ripple network"?
Branko

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:36:20 PM

It is heavily invested everywhere and i expect the market to grow to at least Trillion

Dotcom market was worth about 20 times more than crypto market today, before it crashed

It crashed, of course, but that doesn't mean Internet died

Those people have many ripples and they want it to go unrealistic prices, that's all. They want more newcomers. For ripple to hit $5, we need to have $3 trillion market cap in total coin world. This is not a far target. Easy to understand.

No we don't...we surely need increased cap, but total cap vs ripple price didn't have much correlation throughout 2017
knacks.knick3

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:33:57 PM

For 2018 it may not be the case. 3-5 dollars is the safe place to bet. Wink
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

For 2018 it may not be the case. 3-5 dollars is the safe place to bet. Wink

All the people turns to invest on ripple since we finds the bitcoin and other altcoins in the market dumped in the chart. So their choice turns to cheap coin with potential and for that XRP would be a right coin to invest on it.
As you faith on it. It may grow or you will find the dump also in this coin. So ready for the anything to face. Most probably XRP will tirnscto 50 cent or maximum 1 USD.
jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:57:32 AM

I don't like ripple

its completely amenable to a writ, or gov action they can just shut down one of the few processors or determine who gets on the UNL.

Essentially if the processors don't add you to the UNL, and its completely discretionary, this means anyone can choose that you not join the system.

Contrast this to BTC or POS coin, no one can stop you hashing or minting.

Perhaps ripple is as close to a .gov coin as you can get or at least more of that class.

I hold ripple but more through mistake than choice. also it was 5000~4000 XRP to BTC, and its still about 1/2 that now....

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
Boxermann

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

I can't see why BTC needs to go x10 for XRP to increase?
Branko

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

Thats most common misconception people make, assuming
theres some connection...historically BTC was leading the pack,
but XRP, so far, was most resistant coin, with its own distinctive pace
of development
Boxermann

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:17:14 AM

Thats most common misconception people make, assuming
theres some connection...historically BTC was leading the pack,
but XRP, so far, was most resistant coin, with its own distinctive pace
of development

I agree. I have a hard time seeing why BTC should continue to dominate.
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

I don't see why it should not go up. It's a good coin and it has a good reputation among people. Next year would be a great year for it we just need to be patient. Great things await for ripple.

mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:35 AM

If bitcoin reach 100k$. nothing is impossible even travel to Mar. we had seen 100 billion crypto market cap. so why ripple can't reach that?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Branko

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:51:16 AM

If bitcoin reach 100k$. nothing is impossible even travel to Mar. we had seen 100 billion crypto market cap. so why ripple can't reach that?

You meant, if bitcoin reach $100?
muratos

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

If only bitcoin collapses totally, we will have spare marketcap to fill with ripple, ethereum, cardano and iota  Grin Grin
But currently x10 is unlikely in near future.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

based on the pumps that Ripple had so far i wouldn't be surprised if this current pump ended up pumping the price to $10. we have had 7000% rises in XRP and it can be repeated.
although i don't have any faith in this project i am holding some because i have faith in the pump...

if only bitcoin collapses totally, we will have spare marketcap to fill with ripple, ethereum, cardano and iota  Grin Grin

history has proven that whenever bitcoin drops the altcoins drop even more so if bitcoin "collapses totally" you should kiss your ripple, ethereum, cardano and iota goodbye because they will collapse harder Grin

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:37 PM

With this development, I totally believe that XRP can reach that target in next 5 years. There are more and more banks in the world use Ripple technology for their transaction. The bright future will come to XRP coin owner.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

There are 100 000 000 000 xrp around, 60 000 000 000 are temporarily locked

xrp price can go up, sure. Because there are so many xrp, xrp can have more market cap than everything on planet Earth. Naturally this is not for real but only a huge hot air bubble.

Those who bought low, can dump their crap onto later buyers, called "greater fool theory" So it will be good for some, bad for others.

This is not a cryptocurrency, XRP was created from thin air and then sold. There are no miners, no stakeholders.

It is a "proof-of-foolishness" coin LOL

Truth is the new hatespeech.
zarados

Merit: 130

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

based on the pumps that Ripple had so far i wouldn't be surprised if this current pump ended up pumping the price to $10. we have had 7000% rises in XRP and it can be repeated.
although i don't have any faith in this project i am holding some because i have faith in the pump...

if only bitcoin collapses totally, we will have spare marketcap to fill with ripple, ethereum, cardano and iota  Grin Grin

history has proven that whenever bitcoin drops the altcoins drop even more so if bitcoin "collapses totally" you should kiss your ripple, ethereum, cardano and iota goodbye because they will collapse harder Grin

Today is very different. While bitcoin and other altcoins are experiencing a significant decline, XRP even climbed and recorded a new ATH at the end of this year. That means, All altcoin does not depend on bitcoin. Although the entire market of cryptocurrency is forced to decrease due to the decrease of bitcoin, it does not close the possibility that other altcoins will survive because their protocols or functions are actually used in real life as a transaction tool, not just assets that must be stored in the long term.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

imposibble is nothing in cryptocurrency market.we could learn from bitcoin price.years ago  btc very cheap.but now on its price very high.this condition could happen to ripple or other coins
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

TY Grin

I still cant believe how xrp could overpriced like this. Expecting 5 usd is so crazy thing because whenever xrp price reaches to 5 usd its marketcap will be around so damn high even as high as bitcoin marketcap.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Can Ripple actually go up ( 10 + ) ? Not for now maybe after 1-2 years, I believe what is happening this past few days are just pump and dump of some big players trying to manipulate the price lets wait for some price correction  it will go back again to less than $1.   

Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

ya everything can happen. When see bitcoin reach 3k I think noway it can reach 5k. and now it had been reach 14k ( 20k ) then you see anything can possible

boyprodn

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

Marketcap increased very huge. Go to top 3 over Bitcoincash. XRP will be at 2$ soon. Look at all the market, Top 100 coins go down following BTC but not Ripple.
vsyc

Activity: 1037

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

There are 100 000 000 000 xrp around, 60 000 000 000 are temporarily locked

xrp price can go up, sure. Because there are so many xrp, xrp can have more market cap than everything on planet Earth. Naturally this is not for real but only a huge hot air bubble.

Those who bought low, can dump their crap onto later buyers, called "greater fool theory" So it will be good for some, bad for others.

This is not a cryptocurrency, XRP was created from thin air and then sold. There are no miners, no stakeholders.

It is a "proof-of-foolishness" coin LOL

The post of retard that missed 22500% just becaus he is an idiot. Well played idiot. When XRP will be 10 you still be same, old, silly retard that wastes time on worthless posts
vsyc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

The post of those who buy ATH, at least you buy Smiley)(
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

At this point Ripple is overvalued, it does not look like having a x10 nor probably a x3 in the next year. There are many good coins out there that are better for a long term investment, not to mention new ICOs.
vsyc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

At this point Ripple is overvalued, it does not look like having a x10 nor probably a x3 in the next year. There are many good coins out there that are better for a long term investment, not to mention new ICOs.

This what all retards of this topic were saying when xrp was 0.2c

Good luck with shitcoin
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

Agree. Ripple, Stellar and Cardano are among the top 10 altcoins in positive growth even though bitcoin and other altcoins is down now. However, we cannot expect Ripple alone can achieve $10+ mark in a short term. It may reach but it would take some time like more than a year.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

This what all retards of this topic were saying when xrp was 0.2c

Good luck with shitcoin

You obviously bought some at 0.2c and now want to dump it onto as many retards as possible for maximum price.

I said a few times XRP is not a cryptocurrency but that it is useful for speculation, and that was correct

But it is much too expensive now, not enough profit to be made. The profit was made already by shills like you.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

No it can't , it doesn't have a low marketcap so i don't know who you listen to.
Because of the huge supply 10+ is impossible i think.

WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

No it can't , it doesn't have a low marketcap so i don't know who you listen to.
Because of the huge supply 10+ is impossible i think.
I do not think that it can reach that target. Because the marketcap is too big now. it needs many whales to pump the market. The real goal maybe $5 in the last of this year.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█