Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ripple actually go up ( 10 + ) ?  (Read 832 times)
AyCalvin (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

A few investors say ripple can only go so high as 5 USD because of the low market cap. When it hits 5 USD ( lets say ) the market cap will be way to high to do anything else. Thought ?
TY Grin
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

A few investors say ripple can only go so high as 5 USD because of the low market cap. When it hits 5 USD ( lets say ) the market cap will be way to high to do anything else. Thought ?
TY Grin

Yes of course, the price can go above 10+, it depends on the trading in the exchages. If demand overcome supply then more likely it will go up.
There is no law that prevent price from going up. Market cap is only reference for investors and traders.
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

TY Grin

Yes of course, the price can go above 10+, it depends on the trading in the exchages. If demand overcome supply then more likely it will go up.
There is no law that prevent price from going up. Market cap is only reference for investors and traders.

10+ maybe in 10 years.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

Low marketcap? I think that you are just joking, dont you?

The total marketcap of ripple is already at 45 billion dollars.

Until the price reaches $10, the totalmarketcap would be 450 billion dollars, much more than what bitcoin has now (250B) So it means that if bitcoin needs to do another x10 to make ripple worth $10 at least.

Came on, you had the opportunity to invest in ripple when it was $0,20 each just one week ago.

if you are upset because you couldn't buy before, dont expect to see a x10 from now.

And stop creating fake promises for the new investors.
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:59 PM

very dificult ripple(XRP) price incraese to 10 dollar
why because total suply ripple is very big so, need very big money pump can incraese 10 dollar

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

The same people that think Bitcoin can reach $100k++ are the same people that think Ripple cant go beyond $1 because market cap this and market cap that. Its ok for Bitcoin to go up 10x in market cap, but for Ripple to reach the same market cap (which will put Ripple at $55)  well thats just «impossible». Sarcasm.
Logic goes out the window whenever the potential for a coin they dont own is discussed. People are just biased. Wink
The very same people that said Ripple was overvalued at $0.20, yet here we are are $1.20 and still going up....

To OP: Forget about anyone claiming a future price based on whatever market cap argument they try to present to you. They dont understand what they are talking about and no one here can ever predict the price of Ripple in the future. My best advice is that it will continue to rise. Hopefully to a much higher value
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:56:30 PM

The same people that think Bitcoin can reach $100k++ are the same people that think Ripple cant go beyond $1 because market cap this and market cap that. Its ok for Bitcoin to go up 10x in market cap, but for Ripple to reach the same market cap (which will put Ripple at $55)  well thats just «impossible». Sarcasm.
Logic goes out the window whenever the potential for a coin they dont own is discussed. People are just biased. Wink
The very same people that said Ripple was overvalued at $0.20, yet here we are are $1.20 and still going up....

To OP: Forget about anyone claiming a future price based on whatever market cap argument they try to present to you. They dont understand what they are talking about and no one here can ever predict the price of Ripple in the future. My best advice is that it will continue to rise. Hopefully to a much higher value

Lol, im holding ripple too, but i'am realistic.

Ripple can never reach over 10$, not only because of the total Supply, another point is, why would a Bank use it then ?!
Banks use XRP for fast international transactions and because of that it is cheap, so why should a Bank use XRP when it hits 10$ or more ?!
I think, Ripple is always going to be 1-3$ Max 5$, but not more.

Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:12:02 AM

Lol, im holding ripple too, but i'am realistic.

Ripple can never reach over 10$, not only because of the total Supply, another point is, why would a Bank use it then ?!
Banks use XRP for fast international transactions and because of that it is cheap, so why should a Bank use XRP when it hits 10$ or more ?!
I think, Ripple is always going to be 1-3$ Max 5$, but not more.

See you are repeating the same false argument again.
«It can never reach over $10 because of the total supply»
Thats just another market cap argument. Its not applicable to Ripple or any coin today. Market cap isnt a fixed number. Its dynamic as hell. Money is pouring in and out of cryptocoins all the time which changes the market cap from day to day Smiley

An example: Say XRP reach $20 in value. A bank use XRP to do a transaction to a customer. 1 XRP is divided in to something called «drops». 1 transaction use 1/1000 of a XRP. Meaning the bank can do 1000 transactions before that XRP they bought for $20 is destroyed forever.
So in our example it will cost the bank $20/1000 = $0.020 to do a transaction. Thats virtually free. So much less than the cost for banks to do their everyday operation today. Which is why Ripple will be the gold standard.

So its actually in banks and Ripple’s best intention to get XRP to cost as much as possible because it can do so much before it is destroyed, plus high price removes the volatility risk a lot compared to when it cost just $1  Wink

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

Well seriously I didnt expect that much pump from ripple. This week were the week of ripple. I do not believe that ripple can go up much more than 1 dollar for 1 year. But it is up to whales. IF they want to pump it can be even more than 10 dollars. And also ripple team know how to manipulate market.

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:40:33 AM

for short term $10 doesnt seem possible but i think around $3 is possible. coinbase will add ripple on 2018 and than newcomers / investors can buy ripple with fiat that will give big pump to ripple. There are many banks already use ripple for safe and fast transfer between bank to bank. There will be new bank on future use ripple . Ripple is so fast and has cheap fees for transfers. maybe $42 billion marketcap seems to much right now but in near future that will be nothing. look iota or verge or trx , those coins had 1/5 marketcap 2 months before but now iota has 9.4 billion marketcap. buy ripple and hodl i think you wont be regret .

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

Yes, I think its definitely possible if a major bank joins and publicly talks about ripple. Demand will blow up in that sense and I can see a price tag of $10 easily, specially if its added to Coinbase.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

They say it is not possible for the coin to go up very high in processing because of the huge supply ,about 100 billion out of which 55 billion are in escrow now ..but with many banks adapting the XRP that can change

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:09:35 AM

As long as it’s centralized I’m not touching it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:13:34 AM

This alternate coin has a potential to go up 10+ or even more. Ripple is sitting fourth as the only cheap crypto currency with a very big market capital. I think, it's price now will be 10 times fold by Jan 2018.

cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:16:56 AM

TY Grin

10+ maybe in 10 years.

people buy ripple and say that will be $ 10. But wait, the project unlimited emission. Now they have less than 40 billion coins. But if all the coins will go into circulation this already dropped the price a minimum in 2 times. And your $ 5 will become less than 2.
I believe that it is possible to earn on here, but $ 10 doesn't seem like it. It's half a trillion dollars, despite the fact that don't have to get new coins into circulation. That's a lot.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:16:03 AM

Ripple can $10 in 5 years. If in the next month it is almost impossible. Ripple used to send money all over the world and the coin supply is pretty big. The only way make it higher price is decreasing coon supply. More transactions more burned ripple. Thats will make ripple increase in price. Thats why i said $10 in 5 years is possible.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:25:55 AM

It depends on entire market cap, nobody could predict ripple would hit $1 as it has high supply but now there are $600b money in the market

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

It depends on entire market cap, nobody could predict ripple would hit $1 as it has high supply but now there are $600b money in the market
Yes! your statement is true
But many people won't understand this and they would simply come up with bullshit price predictions. 1$ ripple is fit for 600bn marketcap so for 10$ ripple we need atleast 6 trillion dollars overall cryptocurrency marketcap. Bitcoin price also plays a crucial role here as it will cover most of the marketcap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

In my opinion it's quite possible for Ripple to reach 10 dollars. Ripple is little bit different than other alt coins. It has a great protocol that will be recognized by great tech companies and banks. So i can easily say Ripple has a great future. It would not surprise me to see it reach $ 10 before too long.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:24:03 AM

TY Grin

Saying that Ripple has a low market cap is kinda over Cheesy
Ripple is placed Top 4 in the crypto and if its low, then what about other coins?

Back to topic, in a long term, it should be a yes for it to hit $10+
Cryptocurrency is the World's money, it is not invested by a kid, an adult, a single entity, someone from Europe, someone from Asia.

It is heavily invested everywhere and i expect the market to grow to at least Trillion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: