Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED HELP GETTING IN BLOCKCHAIN.INFO WALLET  (Read 148 times)
CryptoRevolutionary (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:16:40 PM

I have a Bitcoin wallet which I signed up for in early 2013.  I put some Bitcoins in it,  and then I forgot about the wallet for awhile as I was distracted by other things going on in life.  I tried to get back in the wallet this year,  and I found that I could not get in it.  I still have my password.  I still have my screen name/alias.  I still have my mnemonic phrase,  which is 15 words long (it is my understanding that Blockchain.info has since changed to using 12 word mnemonic phrase). 

The only thing that I am missing is my wallet ID number.  Unfortunately,  I lost access to the email address that had the email from Blockchain.info that had my Wallet ID number in it (I called the internet service provider from where I had the email,  and they claimed that all of my emails were deleted,  and there was no way to retrive this email,  or to reactive this email address). 

When I got the Blockchain.info wallet,  one could sign into it with a screen name/alias,  and a password,  but it is my understanding that sometime after I got the wallet,  Blockchain.info changed the sign up process,  to where you had to sign in using the Wallet ID number and the password. 

I found a link for those who had the 15 word recovery phrase to be able to find their password.  Since I never lost my password,  I did not really need this,  but when I entered my 15 word recovery phrase,  my password did come up,  so their system obviously still recognizes my password. 

Here is the link to which I am referring:

https://blockchain.info/wallet/forgot-password

So what can I do to regain access to this wallet?

Any help would be much appreciated/ 

Thanks. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

So what can I do to regain access to this wallet?
You can still regain access by the following things:

1. Date you created the wallet (it would be best to give an exact date, so they could narrow the search)
2. IP you used when created the wallet

* It will take a long time before they respond to you (due to the heavy loads of issues that they have to deal at the moment):

Useful link for you: https://blog.blockchain.com/2016/09/27/remind-recover-reset-3-helpful-tools-to-regain-wallet-access/#more-9778

Go to this link: https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > Choose I lost my wallet identifier > On the space that asks for your email address, type in the new email address that you want to receive the email (not the address you created the wallet itself) > On "How can we help you?" space give all of the details > Move down to "Wallet Creation Date" and "IP Address used to create the wallet" and put the appropriate details > verify and submit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████