Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum order not completed  (Read 111 times)
cheekyvirgin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:25:57 AM

Hi

I placed a order for Electroneum  on cryptopia  3 days ago and it's still not showing as open order.

Please advice how long does it take to complete the order.

Further i am new to currencies could you please suggest any exchange which charge less fee for withdraw BTC.  Crytopia fees as so ripoff.

Thanks
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:40 AM

Hi

I placed a order for Electroneum  on cryptopia  3 days ago and it's still not showing as open order.

Further i am new to currencies could you please suggest any exchange which charge less fee for withdraw BTC.  Crytopia fees as so ripoff.

Thanks

Well are you buying or selling? this information is needed in order for anyone to advise you.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

Well are your electroneum locked in order when you look in to your wallet section? If not, then you can just place another order. If it is locked, it should be able to see in your open order. I never had any issues with Cryptopia.
cheekyvirgin (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

Well are your electroneum locked in order when you look in to your wallet section? If not, then you can just place another order. If it is locked, it should be able to see in your open order. I never had any issues with Cryptopia.

I placed the buy order and it’s still showing in open orders !! Any idea when it will be clear as finish order. It has been three Day now
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:28:18 PM

Hi

Thanks

Yes, I can see You are really new in Cryptocurrencies business because in your post you have not told us whether you placed an order to buy or sell.Talking about how long to complete order depends on the functions of demand and supply and the particular altcoin market. Please clarify your order type and we will discuss the issue further. Thanks guy.

HOMT