Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there no interest in securities when they are the game changers?!?!!  (Read 94 times)
akeegan (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

Ok so I've been posting on here and facebook about the future of securities and blockchain and people are either really passionate or us to ignore it maybe because they've never heard of securities on the blockchain or don't know enough to look into it.

What I'm saying is that as blockchain tech is being applied to basically every sector, the only missing one is the financial sector. Securities will be huge because it'll be a blockchain-powered stock market. The only project that I know of doing securities is polymath. They're building a platform for companies to launch their own security token projects.

I don't think people understand the implications of that because it will be HUGE in 2018 and beyond. What do you think???
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:11:19 AM

i know polymath will be huge since they're the one leading this movement into securities. putting the stock market on blockchain will face resistance, but the smart companies will see the lucrative opportunity. imo this has been long overdue and it's about time someone did this. have been following polymath since the beginning and they seem to know what they're doing. really hoping they're going to be on exchanges
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:22:04 AM

It will be huge not only because they are bridging the gap between traditional investments and crypto investments but also because I think in 2018 there will be a lot of regulation on the industry as a whole. Because of this regulation and scrutiny it will be good to have a platform that can be secure and vetted so that the community can feel safe about their investments.

Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

It will be huge not only because they are bridging the gap between traditional investments and crypto investments but also because I think in 2018 there will be a lot of regulation on the industry as a whole. Because of this regulation and scrutiny it will be good to have a platform that can be secure and vetted so that the community can feel safe about their investments.

this is what I've been thinking this whole time. The fact that they can be so flexible and work with regulations will be very advantageous to companies that don't understand or don't want to hire the legal team to navigate those regulations.

super hyped on polymath and now waiting on their airdrop announcement. I've been a part of their telegram group since they have 200 members an dow they're at 10,500+. That just shows you the demand imo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: