Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10$ btc request  (Read 190 times)
BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:34:22 AM

Going to be straight up as I can.. Yeah I'm a newb, whatever. But here it is, I have no family or friends to spend xmas with. Not getting shit from anyone. Believe it or not. Troll all you want. It's the truth. Yeah, I realize it's sad of me but I can't help it. All I want is 10$ btc to play with. If anyone is willing I would appericate it.

Please don't troll and say oh you don't have collatetal, your a newb, no trust, whatever...
This is what it is and that's that. Thanks.

17SCWrBmCv7GFjnk9fAHHDa5pLQGx8bomB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:27 AM

Going to be straight up as I can.. Yeah I'm a newb, whatever. But here it is, I have no family or friends to spend xmas with. Not getting shit from anyone. Believe it or not. Troll all you want. It's the truth. Yeah, I realize it's sad of me but I can't help it. All I want is 10$ btc to play with. If anyone is willing I would appericate it.

Please don't troll and say oh you don't have collatetal, your a newb, no trust, whatever...
This is what it is and that's that. Thanks.

17SCWrBmCv7GFjnk9fAHHDa5pLQGx8bomB

As you yourself said and know, the only thing you'll end up with is a red trust. Since at this point you're asking for a donation not a loan (but hey you're upfront about it). That being said even if someone pitied you even so sending you $10 will cost around $30+ in fees for BTC.
BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:30:28 AM

I'd pay it all off. I'll cover all fees. It's not a problem.
And not asking for a donation. I completely am willing to repay.
This is a "loan" thread. I have honor and respect. It's the principle of the matter, I know.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:33:45 AM

I'd pay it all off. I'll cover all fees. It's not a problem.
And not asking for a donation. I completely am willing to repay.
This is a "loan" thread. I have honor and respect. It's the principle of the matter, I know.

You'll cover the $30 tx fee for your $10 loan? Then why are you borrowing $10? Or are you expecting this to confirm anytime soon? The mempool is really backed up at the moment and you'd have to pay a lot to get into a block within the next 24h.

Also, you didn't say when you'd pay this back or how much you'd pay back. Hard to say yes to something where there are no terms at all, anywhere.
BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

I just need it til moday
And yes I'll cover it.
I'll make sure the loaner ends up with 5$ profit over all
I spent a lot of money this month, it is xmas guys. Take that into consideration. I don't get paid again til Monday.
I don't see any issue here.
and I'll have patience with the arrival of the coins. I'm not cracking out for them.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:09:03 AM

I wouldn't mind making a loan like this to someone with a few more coins under their username, but $10 right about now is not very easy to wire around with BTC. What are you going to buy? A $1 candy bar with a $9 transaction fee? This just isn't the place for someone to short you $10 (even if you did have a higher forum rank) and it will probably stay this way until we're all on LN.
BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

Idk why you guys are so worried about the fees. I said I'd cover them.
BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:06:14 AM

"Newb asking for no collateral loan" Red trust..
So if I trolled this fourm all day and night, everyday until I'm a hero that means I'm a God and can get loans without collateral and troll people for no reason, give them negative trust blah blah blah... How do you guys really see that as a difference?? It blows my mind. You're all strangers over the internet.. Nothing will ever change that.. You're all lying to each other. I could be fucking black Jesus over here, you wouldn't know. I could go on and on but I'm not going to waste my time. I'll just wait til Monday when I get paid. Merry Christmas to you too
Bitlend

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

I just need it til moday
And yes I'll cover it.
I'll make sure the loaner ends up with 5$ profit over all
I spent a lot of money this month, it is xmas guys. Take that into consideration. I don't get paid again til Monday.
I don't see any issue here.
and I'll have patience with the arrival of the coins. I'm not cracking out for them.

But here it is, I have no family or friends to spend xmas with. Not getting shit from anyone.
I spent a lot of money this month, it is xmas guys.

That's a bit of an oxymoron.

So you spent a lot of money I presume on presents for the friends and family that wont give you shit?

Bitlend

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

Yestersay you said...

Apparently I only get 1 personal message an hour
So.. Basically, I have a Walmart gift card I got for my birthday today and I would like to sell it for 16$ in BTC.
I give you the card info and you send me the coins to the address I provide.

You stated in another post also yesterday...it's a $25 card.
Where is the card?
Have you sold it?
Where is the $16 you got for it?
If you didn't sell it, why not sell it locally and get your $10 or whatever you need to buy BTC.

Oh BTW....happy birthday

I have a Walmart gift card I got for my birthday today
So you got presents for your birthday?
Great, why not sell those and get the $10 you need?

BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:50:56 AM

Sold the card on Paxful? Has nothing to do with me requesting a 10$ loan...
Work has secret Santa and I do buy for operation Homefront.

So why troll again?
Why bring up a card I sold?
Why does it matter that I sold it?
What does it matter what I did with the coins from that?
And Yes, that was the only present I received for my birthday.
Why are you trolling?
Why do you read into things too much and make up your own story on what happened without asking first?

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

"Newb asking for no collateral loan" Red trust..
So if I trolled this fourm all day and night, everyday until I'm a hero that means I'm a God and can get loans without collateral and troll people for no reason, give them negative trust blah blah blah... How do you guys really see that as a difference?? It blows my mind. You're all strangers over the internet.. Nothing will ever change that.. You're all lying to each other. I could be fucking black Jesus over here, you wouldn't know. I could go on and on but I'm not going to waste my time. I'll just wait til Monday when I get paid. Merry Christmas to you too

You really have no concept to how trust here works. Anyone can post day and night, doesnt mean they will be able to get a loan without collateral, or even be trusted. Getting a loan without collateral requires trust, something you (and many others) clearly dont have the day you join the forum. You gain trust by contributing to the forum, but even then, you may still need collateral unless the lender is willingly to accept that risk.
BitcoinAddict13 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:28:23 AM

Alright trolls
I'm done here.
People are freaks.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

Alright trolls
I'm done here.
People are freaks.

And you are a usual,normal guy... Cheesy
YOU are the freak and i'm very glad that you deside to gtfo from here. Besides you are already "done" and good to go!

We don't need beggars that have nothing to offer and they can't read,understand and follow simple rules.
Now make a new account as you always do and try again,troll. Grin
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

Asking for a money like this makes me think there are people with bad intension here also. Asking for 10$ make me laugn as transaction fees are 0.001 BTC. It will be very inefficient and waste of time to do it.

Anyways your trust and rank tolds me that you are scammer.

I recommend people to stay away from these kinf of scams to stay safe.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: