Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing BTC in Christmas and New Year Time ??  (Read 434 times)
khanhnguyentraveller (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:56:22 AM

Hi Guys
From one week ago, i saw the marketcap is decrease..So i would like to know your opinion that you are still trading or investing BTC in this time (Christmas time, new year time)...or you will withdraw BTC to usd and come back in Jan 2018.

Thanks so much
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:02:45 AM

Yes, Bitcoin and Altcoin had gone red because I think many people are cashing out because of the holiday season. For me this is the best time to buy BTC if you truly believe that it will always go upwards. Do not sell your BTC rather hold it and keep an eye of the value.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

Well you know its the best time to invest the value of bitcoins have decreased a lot as compared to before and right now the value is slowly recovering thus if you wait any longer than this to invest the chances are that you would have to pay more for the same amount of bitcoins thus, instead of thinking if the value decreased further in 2018, invest right now if you are serious about investing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:05:40 AM

This is actually good opportunity for people like us who thinking of investing at the dip prices of bitcoin. It can be seen from the market that people have already started to cash out the money which was already locked out into BTC form. As I'm not much bound with Christmas and BTC cash out thing, I would actually just go ahead and make more investment into it. This investment would be ideal because its straightforward thing that after the Christmas and the New Year has arrived most of the people get back into it (me too) and thus the market cap will start rising again beyond 20K+. We can make hell of a profit from this trade.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

Yes, Bitcoin and Altcoin had gone red because I think many people are cashing out because of the holiday season. For me this is the best time to buy BTC if you truly believe that it will always go upwards. Do not sell your BTC rather hold it and keep an eye of the value.

I agree. People sold BTC and got profits for the holidays. This is a good opportunity to invest in crypto.
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:10:54 AM

Bitcoin's price has been skyrocketing almost non stop, starting from $5K to $20K. Now, since the Xmas and New Year sessions are near - many people cashing out their Bitcoin and buy something they want.

In the meantime, it's the right moment to jump into the "Bitcoin bandwagon" again, as it might starts to accelerate again, after the end of this price correction.

Also, wish you all merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2018~ Keep hodling your Bitcoin  Grin

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
caobang

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

These days they sell so much bitcoin so the price will fall, this is the chance to buy bitcoin  Wink
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

Hi Guys
From one week ago, i saw the marketcap is decrease..So i would like to know your opinion that you are still trading or investing BTC in this time (Christmas time, new year time)...or you will withdraw BTC to usd and come back in Jan 2018.

Thanks so much

in my case i still trading my alts and  i keep on buying bitcoins because i see that btc has gone from another crash therfor it is now perfect time for us small investors to purchase bitcoins in a good deal. however there were also  peeps that keeps on withdrawing their coins because  they need money to prepare on christmas and new year , these was also the main reason why bitcoin has drop dramatically but its ok because it was already expwcted to happen due to the fact that december was an important month to celebrate with but for sure bitcoin will have a good comback on the year 2018.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:18:24 AM

I think even if bitcoin falls back to $5000, people will still be asking for the right entry point to buy some bitcoin. I am not cashing out of bitcoin because it is christmas or any other festive season instead I will buy more of it if I had spare cash, seeing that the price has come down.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:18:56 AM

Hi Guys

Thanks so much
I'll be honest, I had a hunch that there was going to be some trouble with the market about four hours before it started its slide down the exchange graphs, so I've gone and sold mine and I'm waiting to see where the market is finally going to stop going down since it keeps going up to ~$15k and then down to as low as $13.9k. Not exactly a good situation to have any sort of exposed positions for, but for HODLers they're probably having a field day watching the market and trying to see where the entire market is going to end up trending.

Not an especially good time for altcoin holders either.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

I think since it has dropped, holders needs to exercise some patience and buyers needs to buy now because by January it will continue the trend again.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

I agree. People sold BTC and got profits for the holidays. This is a good opportunity to invest in crypto.

You are right. If you have savings, it is an excellent moment to buy BTC and other promising coins that have dropped as well.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

For me it is the best time to buy rather than to sell due to the low market cap. Even the trading volume decreases, this shows that there are few investors that are pouring in their money. On the other hand, there are so many people that are cashing out bitcoins to spend during this season that resulted in low price point. It could be more advantageous to buy at low price if you did not need so much money and you have extra cash to spend this holiday.  
dontbefazed

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:34:28 AM

I mean it'll be volatile, so that's good if you know what you're doing. If not, I'd just place some small limit orders and call it a day. Depends on the amounts you'd be putting into and your experience
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:38:43 AM

Hi Guys

Thanks so much

For me, i will not get effect because of christmas and new year.
I will always trade whenever i have time. Now i still hold some coins in exchanger.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:22:53 AM

I see that a lot of people are worrying about the decrease in the bitcoin price. Today is another bloodbath so it's the right time to invest on bitcoin and coins with great potential. It's on sale! Buy low, sell high. Sell low, buy lower. Cheesy Don't be fazed by those red marks, it's a healthy correction.
VancityBitcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:04 AM

Bitcoin will continue to rise to $30,000 + by mid 2018. So buy now while it’s low. This is only the beginning. 3-4 years from now bitcoin will have a valuation of 700,000 to $800,000 per bitcoin. So the fact that people are concerned about the price fluctuation now is funny. You haven’t seen nothing yet.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:30:44 AM

I think it is a good tjme to buy. I expect bitcoin to fully recover from this dip and continue to break aths by January.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

Hi Guys

Thanks so much

I will buy in early january 2018 maybe the price will decrease slightly.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

Hi Guys

Thanks so much

During Holiday (like Christmas and New Year) people preparing for a party, so there will be an expenses.
Before the Holiday seems the trend of price of BTC decreases i think because of volume of selling. this time is to good to buy rather than selling.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: