Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion -Should I trade 3 ltc on cryptopia for it, Tor network real?  (Read 70 times)
burnum (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:02:07 AM

SO I opened a cryptopia trade account with 3 litecoin, would deep onion be a good investment or is there better options on Cryptopia? I personally like the idea of a Coin being solely traded on TOR networks but is Deep Onion the answer for anonymity?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

I must say that I recently got into the cryptocraze so I am a noobie. Having said that, I bought 3 onions when it was $6 and wish I had bought a lot more. Since then it has hit $19 and went down (of course) when most all coins dropped in the last week or so. Today it is still almost double what I paid for it and I expect it to rise as the rest of the market rises. From that standpoint I consider it a good investment.
You may want to visit the site and read the (alpha) White Paper (I hope I am allowed to post links here )  https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

I only skimmed it last night but it seems these people are serious about their objectives and goals and I see a future for this coin.

I will go out on a limb a bit here. I am very much not an expert on crypto, security, anonymity, etc. but I am as sure as I can be that if you want anonymity for privacy reasons that DeepOnion would be the way to go. But if you want it for illegal reasons (I'm sure you don't) then I can give no guarantee that the resources of the gubmint cannot find you.

I must add that deeponion needs to get busy on a wallet that works in TAILS for best anonymity.
(If you are not familiar with TAILS just google "linux tails". )

I cannot say if there would be any better investments or not. I only joined cryptopia to specifically purchase ONION. I did however buy 1000 LINDA because I have an aunt named Linda and they only cost me $8.00/1000  .  I do not see LINDA going big time but hey you never know.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: