Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:42:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin has the potential to get 10x-20x in next one year ??  (Read 373 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

Hello there I have only 1000usd to invest right now... I can not do any good business or anything like that with this amount...so I am planning to invest all in any coin with great potential that can make it 10000usd in 1-2 years...I am ready to risk them.. so please suggest me some coin

bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:15:13 AM

Only spend the money you can afford to lose. Avoid shitcoins.

To be safe, search coinmarketcap and buy the biggest ones. Hope this helps.

Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

As I said I am ready to take some risk...I was thinking of investing in ripple right now...I want to go all In and forget about it for 1 year Atleast..wanna try my luck

Ierusalim

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

Hello there I have only 1000usd to invest right now... I can not do any good business or anything like that with this amount...so I am planning to invest all in any coin with great potential that can make it 10000usd in 1-2 years...I am ready to risk them.. so please suggest me some coin

You can look at the Intense coin. The coins a huge potential for growth, development and application. Wink

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:37:57 AM

Cardano in bittrex,pinkcoin in polo.
Soran01

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:46:53 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:02:27 AM by Soran01

POSW and UNIFY

Posw is developing a new proof of stake technology. The Coin raise daily but constant at the Moment. In Q1 2018 they start with TPOS and then the course will jump.

Unify ( is a New Coin) had a very Big Community ( and weekly Uptades (Wallets , website) The Dev's are very activ. This month, you have a team set up for development, support and so on..   . Next Year start with here projects (Marktplace , Crowfundingplattform and many more) and the Price goes up. Here too, the last few weeks have been a constant growth.

It's best to form your own picture about the coins.

Edit: These coins have a smaller risk of loss because there are transparent people behind it. The team of Unify is to be seen on the webside at the next Uptade and you can always talk to you in the telegram channel.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:56:46 AM

I think it will be Bitcoin Gold (BTG)! After the New Year, according to forecasts, its price will begin to rise. I bought a few coins and will keep a minimum of six months, and then we'll see)
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

look at shield (xsh) it has grown from 7 satoshi to 850 satoshi in 1 and a half month almost, i sold my xsh at 500 satoshi so regret it :/
u8152935yongl

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

i thinks ,it is doge  10x

The Year of the DOGE is coming... will you be ready

doge is so easy to 10x
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

Komodo KMD. Get the coins put them in your local wallet and close it. KMD earns 5% APR even if the wallet is closed. Once a month you can open the wallet and press the collect interest button so it will compound.

Atomic Swap capabilities on the Komodo Network

Komodo is a Complete Blockchain Solutions
The Komodo Platform focuses on providing complete end-to-end blockchain solutions for developers of any level and any industry. It is simple yet powerful, offering customized blockchain solutions that are easy to deploy, and configurable to meet your needs. Our vision is to build a robust ecosystem of partners and developers, where together we create an environment that accelerates anyone’s journey into blockchain technology.

BarterDEX: Native Decentralized Exchange
Universal Peer to Peer Exchange
All tokens issued on our platform will be available on our decentralized exchange and multi-coin wallet.

Through ‘BarterDEX’ technology we have developed decentralized orderbooks that initiate Atomic Swaps through light-weight Electrum servers. The result is a basis for a secure and universal decentralized exchange.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

Pillar token.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:21:54 AM

Just buy bitcoin.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money