Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Legit ways to make money online?  (Read 40812 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:15:58 AM

My parents have just let me know that they wont be paying for my rent next semester at school so I will need to make up the money. I will be getting a job but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could make up the other 150-200 a month I need to pay for rent and food. I would prefer no bullshit survey websites that pay 10 cents for an hour survey, but I guess all ideas are appreciated. It needs to be something I can do in my freetime since I will be balancing school and a job. Thanks in advance!
i will suggest you only for the signature campaign in this forum . because this is the legit way to make money in btc but if you will go for big than you need more and more money in starting .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:44:32 AM

My parents have just let me know that they wont be paying for my rent next semester at school so I will need to make up the money. I will be getting a job but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could make up the other 150-200 a month I need to pay for rent and food. I would prefer no bullshit survey websites that pay 10 cents for an hour survey, but I guess all ideas are appreciated. It needs to be something I can do in my freetime since I will be balancing school and a job. Thanks in advance!

As I am a new member here, I saw this message today. Don't know whether you still want to know about making money online or not, but I have a great idea about earning money online.

From 2 yrs or above I am doing Blogging. Now I am earning 30-40 pound per month. I have my own blog. So, no need to work under anyone. If anyone want to income good amount of money then please try blogging or start a money site (to know more you can google it).

bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:13:49 PM

As I am a new member here, I saw this message today. Don't know whether you still want to know about making money online or not, but I have a great idea about earning money online.

From 2 yrs or above I am doing Blogging. Now I am earning 30-40 pound per month. I have my own blog. So, no need to work under anyone. If anyone want to income good amount of money then please try blogging or start a money site (to know more you can google it).

For someone such earnings per month even be good or happy. I do not always find a suitable and gainful employment online.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 04:17:54 AM

There are many ways to earn money online in a legit way. The best example is through signature campaigns in this forum. If you have a high rank account like senior member you can earn more than 15$ per week in a campaign. There are other ways to like doing some small task like captcha solving or typing jobs and many more.
Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:55:27 AM

There are many ways to earn online you can do it by playing Bitcoin games, like this one https://runcpa.com/getoffer/27882-0093bd83ee7edbd68a2e21905ac5be55-599 you can send me PM for tips

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:34:06 AM

There are many ways to earn money online in a legit way. The best example is through signature campaigns in this forum. If you have a high rank account like senior member you can earn more than 15$ per week in a campaign. There are other ways to like doing some small task like captcha solving or typing jobs and many more.
I agree with you sir. The best way to earn money online is through joining signature campaigns its free if your rank is high your rate per post is high also if your rank is low the payment is low . ive tried captcha solving and typing jobs before but my experience not good because my payout is only $2 for 2 weeks for typing and solving.
Radenz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:30:31 AM

There are so many legit ways to earn money online. You can invest some money to an online legit site and receive some passive income without wasting your time. However, if you want to start working with no money but you have skills, you can go to freelancer working websites and offer your skills there. And if you are lucky, you may get a customer that pays high for your work.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:47:27 AM

There are so many legit ways to earn money online. You can invest some money to an online legit site and receive some passive income without wasting your time. However, if you want to start working with no money but you have skills, you can go to freelancer working websites and offer your skills there. And if you are lucky, you may get a customer that pays high for your work.

yes its true and i personally have experience with this. for new member, i suggest if you have skills in graphic design, you can try to visit on fiverr and you can offer your skill to the member on that site. if only $5 for payment, but if you have many orders then you can get much money from that site in a day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
InternetFreak

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:23:13 PM

Ok well this is a very important question which I see being asked a lot.
And unfortunately most people who respond hardly have a clear picture of ways of making money online, because the Internet is so full of misinformation regarding this topic.

The best way to make money online for "anyone" is Internet Marketing.

For Example:
-Create a YouTube Channel and make money from your videos.
-Make a Blog on your favorite topic and generate a handsome revenue on a monthly basis from ads or promoting products as an affiliate.
Create and promote Social Media pages or profiles and make money by redirecting followers to your blog or sell products directly (Like all those T-shirt ads you see allover Facebook)

and so on and so forth.

All it needs and takes is the right information, the will, and consistent effort.

If you got that then you can make money and enough to replace your job in a few months.

I suggest reading up the beginner's guide on http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=5882acd2 feel free to ask me any questions about anything I mentioned above...
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:28:10 PM

Ok well this is a very important question which I see being asked a lot.
And unfortunately most people who respond hardly have a clear picture of ways of making money online, because the Internet is so full of misinformation regarding this topic.

The best way to make money online for "anyone" is Internet Marketing.

For Example:
-Create a YouTube Channel and make money from your videos.
-Make a Blog on your favorite topic and generate a handsome revenue on a monthly basis from ads or promoting products as an affiliate.
Create and promote Social Media pages or profiles and make money by redirecting followers to your blog or sell products directly (Like all those T-shirt ads you see allover Facebook)

and so on and so forth.

All it needs and takes is the right information, the will, and consistent effort.

If you got that then you can make money and enough to replace your job in a few months.

I suggest reading up the beginner's guide on http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=5882acd2 feel free to ask me any questions about anything I mentioned above...
Probably writing in various blogs feature articles more calm and measured way to earn. The truth is very difficult to find a permanent and employer.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

yes its true and i personally have experience with this. for new member, i suggest if you have skills in graphic design, you can try to visit on fiverr and you can offer your skill to the member on that site. if only $5 for payment, but if you have many orders then you can get much money from that site in a day.
You can certainly evaluate your options in the fine, even if only because the risk of losing almost minimal. The main thing that is stable and even if not very much, but you can safely increase revenues.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:33:22 PM

If there were such variations it would be just great. Of course, our requests for a lot more than we can earn, if not to resort to a less serious matter. Actually in order to get well, you do not need to invest a little.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:55:14 PM

There are many ways to earn online you can do it by playing Bitcoin games, like this one https://runcpa.com/getoffer/27882-0093bd83ee7edbd68a2e21905ac5be55-599 you can send me PM for tips
I am very wary perceive those earning opportunities that are associated with the games, even though they are not gambling, but nevertheless I think it's all just for pumping money.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:54:29 PM

Easy $100 A Day – Perfect For Noobs

The thought of starting an online business and turning it into a profitable company that provides you with both financial freedom and independence, is appealing to many. Some want to be able to be their own boss, others want to be able to spend more time with their family, and many want to be able to travel the world while they run their online business.

When I started out, I had no money to invest, so quickly had to learn how to make money from nothing. This was one of the first methods that worked for me, and I’ve been using it ever since as my various online businesses have grown. I started with around 100 bucks. Here’s a screenshot of one of the websites I sold last year where this method had been used in part to build it up to the stage where it was largely hands off at time of sale (disclaimer: this was not an overnight success!)

A lot of people assume that they can’t make money online because they don’t know how to build websites or rank websites. Well, if you have always wanted to test the online marketing waters but didn’t know where to start, you are in luck. This is something that can be done by someone with:

– Little to no technical knowledge (me when I started)
– No coding or SEO knowledge (me when I started)
– No experience with running a website before (me when I started)
– Around $100 in start up cash (you could invest more or less but this is what I recommend)

Often times the simplest ideas will produce the biggest returns, and this is a prime example of how you can take a simple idea and grow it into a profitable online business. No tricks, just hard work.

Here is what you need to do: Continue here for videos  easy-100-day-perfect-noobs
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:16:46 PM

The easiest way you can try to read this letter, but for this job to pay almost penny. So you need to try yourself in writing articles on various topics, and that in this case something happens.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 10:23:41 PM

I offer 20000 satoshi daily with my U2 system for free...
take the best part of it...you can not lose.
You will earn passive income as well...it depends on your free shares invested.

elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:46:08 PM

I offer 20000 satoshi daily with my U2 system for free...
take the best part of it...you can not lose.
You will earn passive income as well...it depends on your free shares invested.
To do this, you need to make decently strain. Not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:12:18 PM

Easy $100 A Day – Perfect For Noobs

The thought of starting an online business and turning it into a profitable company that provides you with both financial freedom and independence, is appealing to many. Some want to be able to be their own boss, others want to be able to spend more time with their family, and many want to be able to travel the world while they run their online business.

When I started out, I had no money to invest, so quickly had to learn how to make money from nothing. This was one of the first methods that worked for me, and I’ve been using it ever since as my various online businesses have grown. I started with around 100 bucks. Here’s a screenshot of one of the websites I sold last year where this method had been used in part to build it up to the stage where it was largely hands off at time of sale (disclaimer: this was not an overnight success!)

A lot of people assume that they can’t make money online because they don’t know how to build websites or rank websites. Well, if you have always wanted to test the online marketing waters but didn’t know where to start, you are in luck. This is something that can be done by someone with:

– Little to no technical knowledge (me when I started)
– No coding or SEO knowledge (me when I started)
– No experience with running a website before (me when I started)
– Around $100 in start up cash (you could invest more or less but this is what I recommend)

Often times the simplest ideas will produce the biggest returns, and this is a prime example of how you can take a simple idea and grow it into a profitable online business. No tricks, just hard work.

Here is what you need to do: Continue here for videos  easy-100-day-perfect-noobs
It would be all so easy then all would stand to perform such work. Perhaps there is such a reality when you can earn so much money, but it is very difficult in my opinion.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:17:40 AM

If there were such variations it would be just great. Of course, our requests for a lot more than we can earn, if not to resort to a less serious matter. Actually in order to get well, you do not need to invest a little.
Investments were always good if you know or sure that you desire. Of course there are times when the user makes a mistake but it was then when he thinks that it is possible to make money on games of chance. This is a mistake and I would never have made money in the online casino.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:52:50 AM

If you really need to pay for their studies, then perhaps you need to find a real job, because the Internet is not so stable earnings. Probably many students work as waiters at night or couriers, and it's good they do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: