Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to enlarge your portfolio...any experts here?  (Read 115 times)
kleinkrypto (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:02:17 AM

Hey guys,

im trading now for a few months, sometimes with good results, sometimes not  Cheesy

For the rising charts of BTC and altcoins it is not difficult to let your portfolio be more worth from one month to the next, but that is not what i am looking for. My aim is to become more BTC every month, from 1.0 to 1.1 or 1.2 every month. And my question is:

_ if you are trading on an exchange, and you think BTC is on a high position, you decide to sell and buy back after the dump you are expecting: DO YOU sell your BTC for $ or for another coin on the exchange???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kleinkrypto (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:06:03 AM

any answer is appreciated...
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

I hold about 50% in crypto. Use other 30% for daytrading on financial markets and have 20% in fiat cash for buying or arbitrage if needed

any answer is appreciated...
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

Since Bitcoin is damn too high and might crash soon.  Instead I invested in Cardano and IOTA because their price is still below 5usd.  Imagine what if Bitcoin exploded its bubble and people started to shift technology , leave blockchain and go to IOTA and Cardano.

Hey guys,

im trading now for a few months, sometimes with good results, sometimes not  Cheesy

For the rising charts of BTC and altcoins it is not difficult to let your portfolio be more worth from one month to the next, but that is not what i am looking for. My aim is to become more BTC every month, from 1.0 to 1.1 or 1.2 every month. And my question is:

_ if you are trading on an exchange, and you think BTC is on a high position, you decide to sell and buy back after the dump you are expecting: DO YOU sell your BTC for $ or for another coin on the exchange???
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:24 AM

Since Bitcoin is damn too high and might crash soon.  Instead I invested in Cardano and IOTA because their price is still below 5usd.  Imagine what if Bitcoin exploded its bubble and people started to shift technology , leave blockchain and go to IOTA and Cardano.

Hey guys,

im trading now for a few months, sometimes with good results, sometimes not  Cheesy

Basically this is the best thing to do. Spread your assets, spread the risk. IMO over the years in this space, long term gains by holding is always better than short term gains from trading. Believe me.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀