Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MAGIC COIN?  (Read 189 times)
nattt7836 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:36:19 AM

As you know, show the fuzzy ICO as mushrooms and choose a project that is likely to be x10 x20, x100 times that the product is not that simple for those without a private eye. Bitconnect (Registrar), Regalcoin (REC) or almost Hextracoin (HXT), today Team Coin98 will give you an ICO "Extreme" project in the last year of 2017. The project is called PoS-Magic Coin.

What is Magic Coin?
Magic Coin (MAGE) is a blockbuster platform based on Blockchain such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) ... and this special project comes from China.

MAGE is, for example, a more complete Bitconect version of China, and may go further than Bitconect because MAGE is a combination of the MLM and Altcoin models.

At the present time anyone can see the success of MLM cents like Bitconnect, Regalcoin or Hextracoin is like. BCC increased in 2000 times, REC increased 50 times

I hope we can discuss and discuss this project
Thank you everyone!
dasuster

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:56 AM

It is the coin from China; I am not sure if it is a scam coin; afraid something from china  Undecided
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:31:35 AM

Magic isnt real,looks like this coin would give a magic trick to appear and disappear after they got our money.

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:15:09 AM

Bitcoin and Magic coin are known as "decentralized digital currencies," meaning that there is no central point of control over the money supply. Bitcoin is the world 1st decentralized digital currencies (crypto currencies) and Magic coin is world 1st "Decentralized digital currencies in Referral system.
Magic coin is operated from Washington USA. We focus magic coin on worldwide. We will be mining 20cr coins only . We offer a high-income opportunity with an extensive bonus program. Our customers should own their financial future so we empower them to "Be Your Own Ban
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:01 AM

Bitconnect the same kind of coin pyramid . She represents something?
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:39 AM

First I've heard of this Magic coin but will do some research on it.  I like the name "magic", reminds me of the trading card game Magic the gathering from my childhood days which are now worth a fortune if I had only kept them.  I can't believe the Black Lotus cards in pristine condition are worth the price of Lambos.   
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:18 AM

I don't know about the coin, even that I know from this forum. because I only play at VIP thus these coins still not me to know further, perhaps I need to explore more.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

Another token from China? Then I might not invest, and the ICO projects from China are generally very similar to pyramid schemes.
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Another token from China? Then I might not invest, and the ICO projects from China are generally very similar to pyramid schemes.
What examples do you have of this. Trying to do some research
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

As you know, show the fuzzy ICO as mushrooms and choose a project that is likely to be x10 x20, x100 times that the product is not that simple for those without a private eye. Bitconnect (Registrar), Regalcoin (REC) or almost Hextracoin (HXT), today Team Coin98 will give you an ICO "Extreme" project in the last year of 2017. The project is called PoS-Magic Coin.

What is Magic Coin?
Magic Coin (MAGE) is a blockbuster platform based on Blockchain such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) ... and this special project comes from China.

MAGE is, for example, a more complete Bitconect version of China, and may go further than Bitconect because MAGE is a combination of the MLM and Altcoin models.

At the present time anyone can see the success of MLM cents like Bitconnect, Regalcoin or Hextracoin is like. BCC increased in 2000 times, REC increased 50 times

I hope we can discuss and discuss this project
Thank you everyone!
I usually apologize, because I do not have the exact information, but the bitconnect is the same pyramid and Scam. Or not??
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:32:23 PM

It is very dangerous to contact the Chinese ico, as they can be banned at any time. Now there are many other worthy alternative options for investing. It my personal opinion.
ronyekuk

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

"Magic Coin (MAGE) is a blockbuster platform based on Blockchain such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)" Are you kidding us? So what blockchain? Who is your blockchain adviser?
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

If it is like Bitconnect I would stay away from it and not go near it with a 100 foot pole. Do you know what happened with Bitconnect? Stay away lol

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:17 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:29:44 AM by CryptoExpert007

If it is like Bitconnect I would stay away from it and not go near it with a 100 foot pole. Do you know what happened with Bitconnect? Stay away lol

i know what happend with bitconect.. bitconect has bring me more profit then etherium and bitcoin.. the key is only you need to get in first and get out before the game over.. remember.. "scam" coins can give you much more profit if you know how to trade.. you will not get rich on bitcoin for sure.. those days are gone..  in a few month this coin could rise +1000000% ..i dont see it can go much lower then this.. its worth to take a risk with 1010$ lending.. even if the price dont incrase a 0,85% daily intrest will be ok.. its not like a BCC.. they have a fixed 3$ rate and you get every day your intrest in $$$.. i already payout a half of my invesment.. you need to bee stupid not to buy it for 0,80$ when you can sell them back for 3$.. you ust need to understend when to buy and when to sell.. for 60 days this coin will reach at least 10$ becouse with the small volume of coins on cryptopia they can easily manipulate the price..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: