Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:02:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google partnered with Peculium!  (Read 1603 times)
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

That's just a fake news. Nothing from official or just come from 1 side to pump it crypto price.
crypto news almost pump and dump.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

I don't know...many times in past also it is seen that ICO's use these kinda fake marketing stretergy. But if Peculium news is true then it will be the upcoming best ICO's of our time. So no doubt, risk is evolved in it so invest only that much which you can afford.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

A little research would have made you clear that you don't need to advertise for a coin with imaginary partnership just for joining it's bounty campaign. Nice way to get attention but a not so good way of losing trust.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

I don't know what is peculium and I don't want to waste my time to search it. There are no official statement and no one news in google search like your claim. Stop making bullshit, it just makes your project look worse.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

Well as long as there are no legit source and links for this news,  we cant really believe.  Google is a very big company and its participation in some ICOs is a very big news,  if this is true,  we cant surely miss anything from this. 

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

finally, the giant company wants to try their luck in cryptocurrency and it is a big challenge for the other project. I think if we compare for the budget, I am sure google will give big money for the project but I wonder how good their plan for the project and how serious they will work. if this is true then I think I don't want to miss this chance because google will make sure that every project that they do will get success after the first start.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

Haha! What a rumour to start! The biggest IT company in the world with your ICO. Yeah sure, i belive it when i see it. Do you mean the search engine Google, or its mothercompany Alphabet?
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

I did a search on Peculium and Google's official twitter account of Peculium Cooperation with Google but not found the official statement.
Hero member trust hoax issues, embarrassing. lower your rank please.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

Fake news. If anything, this just goes to show how uncredible and extremely unprofessional Peculium is. A google partner would never boast it out load by screaming to the world at the top of their lungs. They would let google themselves do the announcement and sit calmly watching the money come on. Stay away from Peculium, whatever that shitcoin is.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

i dont believe to anything in crypto world
only to clear announcement from the partner itself
while google is silent about it , i will consider it as a lie

i saw few real partnerships in this market and it always covered by both sides and by excitement
its really easy to put google logo in the ICO stage to gain more investments
you have few new ICO's everyday.. they have to find ways to attract people
it became ugly :/

it will become even more ugly when states will start to dissolve, and rules and regulations unsecure,

in the bible/koran/tora there is a reason why humans divided themselves into countles tribes and languages, from a time in which they spoke all the same

regards

Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:19:33 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:34:54 AM by Jafri101

For everyone criticising peculium here i want to ask them have you gone through its website? It said yes it has partnershiped with google, Now see if such a news they have linked on their official web, then there must be something atleast true in it.
Better let them prove,give them time to prove this news a true.
And what if its true?? Have you ever imagined where would peculium be if partnershiped with google?
I wish peculium and their team a very best of luck. Turn deaf ears to people not beleiving in you.
And yes if its a fake news than trust me google will not even let you enter in the market.
All the best!
Jafri101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:25 AM

Found this from their profile.
Oukhai Rachid:
GOOGLE // PECULIUM : PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@peculium/peculium-an-ico-but-above-all-a-project
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:41:22 AM

I did a search on Peculium and Google's official twitter account of Peculium Cooperation with Google but not found the official statement.
Hero member trust hoax issues, embarrassing. lower your rank please.

I was just wondering a Hero member can post news like this, too bad to know.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Very interesting news about Google's partnership with PECULIUM. This news is officially published in Peculium Facebook account.
https://www.facebook.com/PeculiumICO/photos/a.196909650850137.1073741828.194834041057698/223264681547967/?type=3&permPage=1

maxmad_x

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

I think we all need to take the word "Partnership" in a contextual manner.

Google approached as a mutually beneficial project I guess. They are allowing the use of their cloud platform and account management services. I think they definitely see something in Peculium to choose to advertise their platform through Peculium's products. In any case, Peculium is the first "registered" ICO which allows direct investment of $ or euros so it is highly unlikely to be a scam. There are million crypto dollars to be thrown at the shittiest of the products.. lol why a scammer would choose to go through all the legislative problems of going through the registration of the project and opening a fiat channel.

Whole team is on linkedin and the CDO has been in the Europe's the best data scientist .. checkout this. No top scientist will ruin his/her reputation for a scam! LOL

https://www.linkedin.com/in/abed-ajraou-9054141

http://www.information-age.com/uks-top-50-data-leaders-2017-123465710/

http://www.analyticsnews.datafactz.com/2017/04/15/uks-top-50-data-leaders-2017/

The statement says that the discussion happened earlier this month which means probably the actual dialogue and negotiations happened and now finally Peculium is ready to speak out about a helping hand for and from google. It might be a simple advertising partnership bug google did approach these guys thats for sure.

Still wanna call it a scam project? LMAO
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

That sounds pretty cool, if that happens then peculium will be big time! We just have to wait for it to be announced officially.

djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

I think we all need to take the word "Partnership" in a contextual manner.

Google approached as a mutually beneficial project I guess. They are allowing the use of their cloud platform and account management services. I think they definitely see something in Peculium to choose to advertise their platform through Peculium's products. In any case, Peculium is the first "registered" ICO which allows direct investment of $ or euros so it is highly unlikely to be a scam. There are million crypto dollars to be thrown at the shittiest of the products.. lol why a scammer would choose to go through all the legislative problems of going through the registration of the project and opening a fiat channel.

Whole team is on linkedin and the CDO has been in the Europe's the best data scientist .. checkout this. No top scientist will ruin his/her reputation for a scam! LOL

https://www.linkedin.com/in/abed-ajraou-9054141

http://www.information-age.com/uks-top-50-data-leaders-2017-123465710/

http://www.analyticsnews.datafactz.com/2017/04/15/uks-top-50-data-leaders-2017/

The statement says that the discussion happened earlier this month which means probably the actual dialogue and negotiations happened and now finally Peculium is ready to speak out about a helping hand for and from google. It might be a simple advertising partnership bug google did approach these guys thats for sure.

Still wanna call it a scam project? LMAO
I have join the campaign and i am following them since the beginning peculium is not a scam coin  i understand why people do not trust this because google is one of the biggest and why would they work with something that is new.
xaft

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

i think this is a good news for this ICO!
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

I think its probably a fake news. But imagine it being true and the signature campaign running here Tongue would be a highest paying one for sure if it is somehow sponsored by Google.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.
If there is no official message from Google or Peculium, then, most likely, this is a news fake. In the world of crypto currency, there are a lot of fake news, so try to make the pump a coin and make good money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: