Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google partnered with Peculium!  (Read 1591 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

Yep two pm's sent out, any official proof from google? I'll pay out to paypal or bitcoin now if you do(as well as invest in this coin) As said before, using google adsense/marketing partnership(which any company can sign up for), does not count. That's not a strategic partnership

Please have patience i will deliver 100% verifiable proof until the 14th January per the terms of our bet.
Please meanwhile set up the multisig escrow with one of the trusted members.

You and i will send the money to the multisig escrow and the bet will be decided latest on the 14th January.
Nobody will be able to run away then Smiley

Well I'm waiting on a pm back. And if you're already partnered with them and Google recognizes the mutual partnership(Which is odd since I haven't seen any news about this whatsoever, except from this thread of course). Then can you supply the information now? Since you're already partnered with them, and it isn't adsense as you're saying

I will supply the information but it is not possible for me to show you a contract because i am not the CEO and it would be additionally very bad business practice.

I will talk with our business relation manager and see.
This wont be possible now on christmas eve at 11 pm gmt+1.

Does this sound plausible?

Please just set up the escrow where each of us can sent 1000$ to.

That doesn't make sense. So 18 days from now you'll have the information? If you're already a strategic partner then you should have some source confirming this. No news outlets? No info from google themselves?

Is this 18 days going to be you photoshopping some legal documents together and presenting that as evidence? When clearly the easiest way is to get Google to confirm this, which shouldn't be a problem considering they've confirmed their partnerships with 60 other companies already...

Yes this was actually my idea - to get google to make an announcement! Unfortunately we have christmas and new years eve - this is vacation time.

I dont get it first you agree to the terms of the bet and now you are turning back because we/i gonna photoshop a contract with google? Hope you realize how freaking hilarious this sounds.
If i do photoshop anything i dont need 18 days.

If you dont have 1000$ please just say so we can bet for a smaller amount too Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TalkToomuch

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:38 PM

I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

EDITED: Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

https://i.imgur.com/xb4Cmal.png

if that is true, peculium has a bright future ahead! That is great news for a starting project like Peculium!
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

It seems to me, this news about partnered with Google is a fake. Inaccessible level)) But if the truth, this blows up the price, there will be a very big flight to the Moon =))) Grin

If this news is a fake, Google might have reacted to it already just like what Microsoft did with Iota. The reason that Google doesn't verify the partnership yet is because of the Holidays. They are on a break because of Christmas season. Let's wait on January when they are back to their work.
RealJoshuar

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:18 PM

Yep two pm's sent out, any official proof from google? I'll pay out to paypal or bitcoin now if you do(as well as invest in this coin) As said before, using google adsense/marketing partnership(which any company can sign up for), does not count. That's not a strategic partnership

Please have patience i will deliver 100% verifiable proof until the 14th January per the terms of our bet.

You and i will send the money to the multisig escrow and the bet will be decided latest on the 14th January.

Well I'm waiting on a pm back. And if you're already partnered with them and Google recognizes the mutual partnership(Which is odd since I haven't seen any news about this whatsoever, except from this thread of course). Then can you supply the information now? Since you're already partnered with them, and it isn't adsense as you're saying

I will supply the information but it is not possible for me to show you a contract because i am not the CEO and it would be additionally very bad business practice.

That doesn't make sense. So 18 days from now you'll have the information? If you're already a strategic partner then you should have some source confirming this. No news outlets? No info from google themselves?

Is this 18 days going to be you photoshopping some legal documents together and presenting that as evidence? When clearly the easiest way is to get Google to confirm this, which shouldn't be a problem considering they've confirmed their partnerships with 60 other companies already...

Yes this was actually my idea - to get google to make an announcement! Unfortunately we have christmas and new years eve - this is vacation time.

I dont get it first you agree to the terms of the bet and now you are turning back because we/i gonna photoshop a contract with google?

If you dont have 1000$ please just say so we can bet for a smaller amount too Roll Eyes

1) Christmas or not google release such info usually immediately. So it's curious that you're saying google is waiting because of "vacation time". And like I said I'm waiting for escrow to pm me back, I have no problem making an extra $1k
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:05 PM

I dont get it first you agree to the terms of the bet and now you are turning back because we/i gonna photoshop a contract with google?

1) Christmas or not google release such info usually immediately. So it's curious that you're saying google is waiting because of "vacation time". And like I said I'm waiting for escrow to pm me back, I have no problem making an extra $1k

Ok lets increase the bet to 2.000 $
Please quote me Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RealJoshuar

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

It seems to me, this news about partnered with Google is a fake. Inaccessible level)) But if the truth, this blows up the price, there will be a very big flight to the Moon =))) Grin

If this news is a fake, Google might have reacted to it already just like what Microsoft did with Iota. The reason that Google doesn't verify the partnership yet is because of the Holidays. They are on a break because of Christmas season. Let's wait on January when they are back to their work.

Or just like the dozens of other coins claiming to have been partnered with famous comapnies, Google high ups don't know peculium even exists. I'd be happy to be proved wrong, and I'm pretty sure they're claiming they've partnered with google's adsense(which any company can sign up for and do), which has nothing to do with partnering with google the corporation
RealJoshuar

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

Please quote me Smiley

quoted Smiley
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:41:26 PM

I'm tired of posts like this.
Just the title itself will be able to accomplish what it is trying to do: drive hype on some shitcoin ico to get profit.
Is Peculium a scam?
I think so.  Some pretty huge red flags about the project.

The biggest one being: there is no prototype for the public to see.
So what their whole company is about, using ai to guide savings and investment, has no ai to show.
I've seen the thread where they proclaim to be using their "AI" to make predictions on the market, if they do have a a working prototype why isn't it available to the public?

Another reason why this seems to be a scam to me is because it uses the same "business model" that other known scam ai icos have used: most notably Magos.
They proclaim their ai can earn significant returns and that a percentage of that goes back to token holders.

Look, even if this isn't a scam, it is a terrible company to invest in when there is no product to see or test out.
That would be like giving money to some random guy you don't know who says, "Give me a million dollars because I have this great idea!"

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:41:33 PM

Please quote me Smiley

quoted Smiley

Perfect Wink
No adsense, microsoft azure, free amazon credits and all that bullshit blabla Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:19 AM

I'm tired of posts like this.
Just the title itself will be able to accomplish what it is trying to do: drive hype on some shitcoin ico to get profit.
Is Peculium a scam?
I think so.  Some pretty huge red flags about the project.

The biggest one being: there is no prototype for the public to see.
So what their whole company is about, using ai to guide savings and investment, has no ai to show.
I've seen the thread where they proclaim to be using their "AI" to make predictions on the market, if they do have a a working prototype why isn't it available to the public?

Another reason why this seems to be a scam to me is because it uses the same "business model" that other known scam ai icos have used: most notably Magos.
They proclaim their ai can earn significant returns and that a percentage of that goes back to token holders.

Look, even if this isn't a scam, it is a terrible company to invest in when there is no product to see or test out.
That would be like giving money to some random guy you don't know who says, "Give me a million dollars because I have this great idea!"

No prototype for people to see?

Have you ever heard of our bitcoin and altcoin price prediction threads? We predicted bitcoin prices will < 2% error rate. So please spare everyone from your ignorance.
maxmad_x

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:01:45 AM

If this is true, then expect google to buy off the company, and you'd see it via google newsfeed

Peculium does not intend to get bought off so early (as the evaluation of the company depends on the client base) but in future cards are still open Wink
maxmad_x

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

This is a SCAM. Google the company never partnered with Peculium and if they were inclined, google could actually sue you for falsely using their name. Only one google employee "supports" Peculium. So in other words, if a apple employee who works at my local Apple Store supports Zebracoin, does that mean Zebracoin is partnered with Apple? NO

Stop scamming. Google is not partnered with any cryptocoin, least of all a scam ico like Peculium

When you have to use "Real" in your profile name.. that usually suggests that you are a scammer / fudder / a person with ill intent in general. So please take your crap somewhere else
maxmad_x

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

I think google have to annouce that make it true.

When have you heard google making an announcement when they support / offer free technical services / acquire a small company? LMAO

Its the smaller company that wins in these situations.. Google is too big to care to announce anyway. Still we have tagged 2 google marketing employees who helped us setting the partnership in the message so take it for what its worth.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

It's really interesting and seems to me that it could even turn the world around again but now the forces can double. Is it true or false? We need to know!. google it Wink
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

It will be very much interesting if the news came to be real, I believed that if some of these multilevel companies start having partnership with some of the on going ICO then, most of them will also start adopting altcoins are means of payments which will increase the popularity of bitcoin and other altcoins.
zenman0

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

It seems like the new are not fake. Look at their website:
https://imgur.com/a/TQJEX

It says that Google is a partner of them. This would be huge.
HeheNeo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:04:10 AM

I'm impressed about this project and have seen the tweet from Peculium on twitter, but are there any proofs of this partnership from Google?
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

Is this the official page of Peculium?

https://mobile.twitter.com/_peculium/status/945358001803755520

If that is real then it could really be a blast for this coin when it hits the exchange. That is a big company that will back them up.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

There are also some news few months ago where google was partnered with Ripple.  And the result is amazing.  If this partnership buzz about Pecullium is true.  I'll buy this coin.  If not just ignore this scam.  I hate coins who create lies.  It cannot be trusted.

I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

EDITED: Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

People tweet things that spread like wildfire when coming from known and authentic sources. Creating if nothing else, enough interest and awareness of their presence and identity. So far this is a tweet without authentication, with complete google ignorance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: