Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best exchange with low fees?  (Read 500 times)
borgx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

Thanks for the recommendations guys!
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Thanks for answers, guys. I was wondering what service has lower rates and works faster. Gonna be trying some of those that have been listed here. Hopefully, I would stick with a couple of them.

Depends on what do you want from the exchange. Bittrex and poloniex are the best imao, never had any issues with them. It is tricky question you know, all those exchanges have mega profits right now - they will do a lot not to spoil the users flow. So be easy, leading exchanges are more safe today than it was 2-3 years ago-)))). Try several, experience will tell.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:36:11 PM

Bittrex and poloniex are better exchanges. But there a other exchange asking for too much transaction fees. So hate it

simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

poloniex,Bittrex is the best exchange with low fees I think. And it is famous altcoin trading platform. Kucoin is another new low trading platform.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

As far Hitbtc is good for me because lots of tokens will be listed in this exchange i can sell and bitcoin withdrawal is still low fees compare to all exchange 30K sathoshi where other exchange takes minimum 100000 Sathoshi .Binanace also good if you are looking for large volume trade for your holding.
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

Cryptopia is the best one, bittrex is a shit, they can froze your account at any time and you will lose all your funds, just be careful about this exchange, probably the most biggest scammy exchange that has ever existed.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

I recommend you use binance , bittrex and kucoin, this three exchange have high trading volume with lower fees , but stay away Poloniex
arsle

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Kucoin is user friendly and low fees Smiley

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1QR6Q
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Fees change time to time and it's mostly depends on how busy is the network. Generally i use bittrex  , binance and sometimes mercatox. These are good exchanges with normal fees and usually you can find the coins you are looking for.

chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

You all are talking about platform like kucoin, bittrex or poliniex but what about Kraken? Is it that expensive? :/ I know that the interface is annoying but in terms of fees, I thought Kraken was among the lowest ones..

They ask for a lot of verifications like the KYC & AML before withdrawing money, that is why a lot of people are just suggesting binance and poloniex, bittrex ask for those kind of verifications too.

CryptoJ0

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:19 PM

I prefer to trade on Bittrex, one of the most reliable exchanges for me. And If you are looking an exchange with a wide selection of Alts, I recommend to use Binance.
nguyenchung

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:55:02 PM

So many exchanges...Would love to know wich one is the best for trading.

Kucoin - they are new and trying hard to get a market share. Bitcoin withdraw fee is just 0.0005 and they are sending with enough satoshis/byte to confirm your transaction in 1, max 2 blocks.

Hitbtc are having 0.0007 fee for bitcoin, but I have unconfirmed transaction from few days, because they sent it with 150 s/b.
They are scam https://forum.hitbtc.com/
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

Bittrex and Poloniex. Other exchange have a big charge in every transactions. If there's only an exchange with zero fee, it would be better. That exchange would be coming soon.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

Best 5 Bitcoin Exchanges with the lowest fees. Users at bitcoin exchange platforms have to pay certain types of fees in order to use the services of the site.  If you trade BTC/USD, choose Coinbase/GDAX or Bitfinex. And if you want to try futures trading too, try Bitmex
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

I started trading alts in bittrex back then it was so cheap,but exchanges needs to adjust because the BTC price increases from time to time.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:26 AM

Hitbtc is really doing nice. They have low fee and fast transactions. I never use support but looks like they are responsing very fast.
Give a try for coins and tokens you wont be sad.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

Gdax
Coinbase
CEX.IO
Poloniex
Kraken
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:25:19 PM

I think the best fee transaction is Binance and poloniex for now. Due to the really high transaction fees , they are the best.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:08 PM

I have been wondering of something similar not about which one is the cheapest but SAFEST!?

Since periodically there is news of new and new hacks. I have red a lot of bad speculation about Bittrex and some about poloniex. I still use Bittrex.

My 1st chose would be Binance. But stll do not know which one would be the safest.. any thoughts about safety ?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:52:14 PM

I've personally tried poloniex but had issues with it - high fees, transaction tardiness, etc. Thus, I decided to give a chance to kukoin - an amazing decision on my behalf. You may try it, as well! I saw that others commented it, thus, my point of view if anything but subjective. Smiley Also, an ICO company, known as Cointed, are also using it, as far as I know.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: