Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAS Coin is dead and this is how r3wt scammed us and destroyed the coin  (Read 2891 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:17:42 AM

Arguing with him is dragging you both down.

By his own admission he agreed to a clean genesis and delivered it premined, enough said.

Forum staff, if this isn't a clear cut call for a scammer tag, what is?

bullshit. i agreed to make the coin, i asked if he wanted a premine. there was never an agreement made that there wouldn't be a premine, i asked him if he wanted one.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:19:27 AM

Isn't that very clear he didn't want any premine by anyone at all. If you ask him do he want premine, he replies no.. you go and premine yourself, then... Wtf?

It's not enough to be a scam really. But that was so stupid and childish thing to do, admit it.

P.S. did someone delete some posts?? =I nvm

bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:02:06 AM

Isn't that very clear he didn't want any premine by anyone at all. If you ask him do he want premine, he replies no.. you go and premine yourself, then... Wtf?

It's not enough to be a scam really. But that was so stupid and childish thing to do, admit it.

P.S. did someone delete some posts?? =I nvm
Don't forget this comment r3wt made in the other post:

I needed the money dude. hence why i snuck in the premine. i feared if i quoted you to high you'd look elsewhere. you could have offered to pay more, i suppose. i could have asked for more too. fuck it doesn't matter at this point, i already confessed to you in pm. decide what you wanna do and we'll go from there.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
RedRobin2442

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:25:46 PM

So worthless coin is more worthless? Did anyone actually care about this coin than the ops?

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 05:25:15 PM

I would like to re-open this scam accusation for GAS Coin due to recent events. Just look at this fucking idiot's trust ratings...ban him and his 50 alternate accounts, already. Stop letting the scum of the earth steal from innocent people

r3wt

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:29:49 PM

I would like to re-open this scam accusation for GAS Coin due to recent events. Just look at this fucking idiot's trust ratings...ban him and his 50 alternate accounts, already. Stop letting the scum of the earth steal from innocent people

you're mad because i'm calling you out on your obvious pump and dump scam coins before you can profit.everyone knows your the lottery ticket dev. the fact that you try to disquise it makes you a scammer yourself.

further more, i never scammed you, we never signed a contract. you paid me for a service i provided you a product. you rejected the product because of a minor premine. whatever i don't care, i'm not reimbursing you the money. get over it.

you asked me to keep my mouth shut about tix, but i can't do that. you're taking advantage of people by flashmining the coins you make, hyping them then dumping them on the exchange. not a single coin by you has been a truly fair release, you've had the unfair advantage every time, so please get off your moral crusades and join us in reality, little child.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 08:02:24 PM

Okay, people, quiet.

Yeah, we get it, iGotSpots, LLC is a way for Pfeff to make money. That's true. That doesn't mean you should bitch around calling it a pump and dump, if you're going to insult each other, then at least have a serious basis for it.

Figure your shit out in PM for now, because all you're doing is throwing insults and this "scam accusation" means jack. Also, this is a GAS Coin accusation thread. Not iGotSpots. Figure it out.

Also, r3wt, stop being a dumbass.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
r3wt

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:13:41 PM

Okay, people, quiet.

Yeah, we get it, iGotSpots, LLC is a way for Pfeff to make money. That's true. That doesn't mean you should bitch around calling it a pump and dump, if you're going to insult each other, then at least have a serious basis for it.

Figure your shit out in PM for now, because all you're doing is throwing insults and this "scam accusation" means jack. Also, this is a GAS Coin accusation thread. Not iGotSpots. Figure it out.

hmm, the blatantly slanted view of your argument gives you away. funny how he can accuse me but i raise a flag about him its "time out that's no fair, r3wt stop being a dumbass."

iGotSpots=GasCoin=LotteryTickets //all the same person; probably DiamondCardz too

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 08:59:17 PM

Okay, people, quiet.

hmm, the blatantly slanted view of your argument gives you away. funny how he can accuse me but i raise a flag about him its "time out that's no fair, r3wt stop being a dumbass."

iGotSpots=GasCoin=LotteryTickets //all the same person; probably DiamondCardz too

I don't even know how to code and manage a cryptocurrency.

Also, if iGotSpots, LLC is a legal business, then how the hell could I be him? I'm not an adult...

BTW, this isn't PHP, no need to put // before your comments.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Lottery Tickets

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:06:45 AM

Scam tag his ass
r3wt

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:43:28 AM

Scam tag his ass

c'mon spots. i paid you my .2 back. you still mad?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: