Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin just disappeared... can anyone help pls?  (Read 166 times)
allrounder (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

Hello all,

I transferred 0.1 BTC from an exchange to my Nano Ledger wallet. It was sitting there unconfirmed for a few days. Yesterday when I open the wallet it was confirmed. when I refreshed, however, it was gone. the transaction record also disappeared.

I've tried resetting data application a few times... no luck. And tried contacting nano support- still no answer. I have no idea what to do, or if there's any hope of getting it back.

has anyone encountered a thing  like that before? please let me know if you could help. Thanks!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

We can't really help without seeing the transaction ID. If you could provide that we'll be able to see if the funds did actually arrive and are in the address you sent too.

If you don't want to give us the ID of the transaction, then you can check on blockchain.info if it's confirmed and is in the destination address. Let us know exactly what is says.
allrounder (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

thanks for reply. I dont have the transaction ID. as that particular transaction record on ledger disappeared aswell. and the exchange only has partial withdraw history ( last five). I've asked them if they you give me full history, but i haven't had a reply yet. Any other way I could get it? Sorry, i am kind of new to this... 
allrounder (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:49:39 PM

Oh , I just opened my wallet again and transaction details appeared! it is still unconfirmed... what can/should I do ?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

I received a message off you with your transaction id, which I won't disclose here. But, the fee that's included in the transaction ID I received is very low for the current network. Unfortunately due to the current network congestion, transactions are costing more for the miners to prioritize and get them confirmed in an accepted time frame.

You can try some of the free/paid accelerators out there if you need the transaction to confirm, but in future check out: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ to know what sort of fee to send.
allrounder (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

Thanks guys.. So it is the fee issue and nothing out of ordinary? ( considering it was made more than 10 days ago!)
I made the transfer from BTC market and had no control over fee change , etc. well, not that i know of any way.

I 'll try your solution and will get back to you. Hopefully it'll work. Thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: