Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a big Bubble ! real price for bitcoin is 2-5 K $  (Read 225 times)
partizan30 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:05:02 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 11:29:10 AM by partizan30

Bitcoin is a big bubble !
I believe :
The real price for bitcoin is 2-5 K $ not more

Bitcoin have weakness compare to other currencies

It is time for other currencies to move !

Bitcoin never & never touch 1 M $ bcs it have many rivals can do it's job better
why bitcoin must reach to 100 K or higher while it come from electricity and GPU ? ..... all other coin can do Bitcoin's Job better  Wink .

we need a currency can be spend not just for storing ... bitcoin is not a useful currency with this price bcs if you buy something with bitcoin today
next days later you will be  contrite  Sad ... so do you think this currency is useful for human life  Huh ? !  i do not think so ....

we need a currency can buy with him pizza  Cheesy .... cryptocurrecies come to make our life easier not harder !  

normal price for bitcoin is 2-5K

for currencies have 10-100 M coin the price can be from 100-2000 $
for 100m-1b from 10 - 200 $

for 1B - 20 B from 1-20 $

for 20B - 100B from 0.1-2 $

depend on the currency and the team behind him .

Bitcoin is crashing !

every one , sell and go to cheap currencies below 10 $
BonkNit

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:36:26 AM

Ha, encouraging others to sell their bitcoin so you can buy them all up and take in the profit in 2018?

A sneaky one you are
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

You are not the first one who is coming in here on a daily-basis to say this kind of crap, welcome.

And why are you not investing on the other altcoins or currencies in where do you believe the most? Dont be ridiculous, at least, post with your main account instead of a newbie account with only one post.

The real price for bitcoin is 2-5 K $ not more Bitcoin have weakness compare to other currencies

And no, the real price is not even $2k or $5k.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:03 PM

What are you basing your price estimation on? Leaving aside the bubble allegations for now, why should the price go down to 2-5K? This is a temporary correction and the real price will be reached once again soon enough.

Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

Dont worry mate, There are enough crypto currencies from where you can buy Pizzas and candies, you can buy them, and leave the bitcoin for us to buy Ships and planes with it. Grin
hran1085

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

how did u come to the conclusion? there must be a solid ecplanation if u make the statement. bitcoin had many corrections on its price in long term. It is quite healthy compare to many other investments in their bubble period.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

No matter how the price of bitcoin decline the bitcoin will rise again and higher than the price befor the decline this is what bitcoin do evrytime

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
syedasadsheeraz

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

every time when BTCbtc price takes a dip, then it goes back 2 or 3 times up. It happens many times, every body can check the charts, the price of BTCbtc will not stop it will go up and up.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:08 PM

every time when BTCbtc price takes a dip, then it goes back 2 or 3 times up. It happens many times, every body can check the charts, the price of BTCbtc will not stop it will go up and up.

Huh Huh It has never been doubled or tripled after all the dips. You have a bad memory then..

Maybe it makes a 20% or 30% more, but not a 200% - 300%...
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

Maybe you shouldn't be emotional, just wait a couple of weeks. Soon the bitcoin to go to $ 50,000. IMHO
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

wait until the 3 world war, pandemic or big economic crisis happens

and then you tell me again, that the bitcoin price is to high
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

Hello! Author I am neutral person! Situation make me adapt be ready for any situation so I am ready hear any situation related with bitcoin! Maybe this is a bubble maybe not. I tired to analyze all this bu something says me that you are right but it this can help more people become more financial stable! If persons sell all they have for bitcoins I am not sure that is good idea

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

If another 1% of the population want it then NO it's NOT A BIG BUBBLE! Now if 50% of the people who want it don't any longer because of whatever reason then yes the price will pop and it's a bubble. Right now less then 1% own BTC and 99% dont' own it. What is more likely??

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zliger

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

Your personal opinion is that bitcoin is worth 2-5K. Others value Bitcoin at $1M. It is all relative and will only be as valuable as the demand makes it. There is no bubble, rather an increase in interest, and a wildfire burning out of control. I believe that the bubble will happen when more than 10% of the general public gets into Bitcoin, and pumps the price to highs of 200 - 500K, then we may see a bubble pop, price reduction to around 75K, and then it will go back up over time. I say its not really a bubble, cuz to me for something to be a bubble means when it pops, there is nothing left. Every-time Bitcoin corrects, it rises 100% or more afterward. Bitcoin is here to stay, and those refusing to believe so are going to kick themselves later.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:56:54 PM

I read your post 3 times and couldn't understand half of the things you said. Before making such announcements make sure everyone can understand you first Smiley

Now for the price, I feel like you sold your coins and 2-5k $ range and now you are trying to scare off some newbs. That's definitely not cool. That idea of a bubble is being forced by the banks and governments mostly (the reason why you read about it in daily newspaper) and only people that don't know shit about Bitcoin believe in that.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

This is ridiculous , do you have some real arguments for this price?
The real price is the price now and not before and not in future.
In any given moment there is a different layers of investors but I believe that is short term speculative ones are ~20% and then there is some percentage of newbies which are afraid when BTC goes down and make panic sells often with loses.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

And why do you think that Bitcoin is worth something between $2k-$5k? I  have heard many times that Bitcoin value is somewhere around $1k because this is the total cost of producing it. That's bullshit. Why do you consider $100 bill worth $100 if its production costs is probably a few cents? Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and because of that it's not perfect. We should focus on making Bitcoin better rather than blaming it for being slow and expensive in use.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

I believe :

Bitcoin have weakness compare to other currencies

Bitcoin never & never touch 1 M $ bcs it have many rivals can do it's job better
why bitcoin must reach to 100 K or higher while it come from electricity and GPU ? ..... all other coin can do Bitcoin's Job better  Wink .

we need a currency can be spend not just for storing ... bitcoin is not a useful currency with this price bcs if you buy something with bitcoin today
next days later you will be  contrite  Sad ... so do you think this currency is useful for human life  Huh ? !  i do not think so ....

we need a currency can buy with him pizza  Cheesy .... cryptocurrecies come to make our life easier not harder !  

normal price for bitcoin is 2-5K

for currencies have 10-100 M coin the price can be from 100-2000 $
for 100m-1b from 10 - 200 $

for 1B - 20 B from 1-20 $

for 20B - 100B from 0.1-2 $

depend on the currency and the team behind him .

Bitcoin is crashing !

every one , sell and go to cheap currencies below 10 $
How did you evaluate the bitcoin in 5 thousand dollars, on the basis of what? You evaluated the demand? Sentence?
The depth of the market? Was the demand growing?
Estimated the number of new wallets in the network bitcoin?
The price corresponds to the state of the market!
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:30:35 AM

I believe :
Somebody seams to be frustrated that he didn`t bought Bitcoin earlier.  Roll Eyes
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

You say that, you need to provide a good reason. Otherwise, it only makes you think you are guessing. The bitcoin will go to 2K? It's too exaggerated. It's absolutely impossible.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: