Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 09:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BoozeHoundPoker.com | Earn Bitcoins and SealsWithClubs Chips! | Nightly Freeroll  (Read 8233 times)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 07:03:27 AM

Whoops, I was trying to use yesterday's unused code for tomorrows game.  Guess I'm outta luck.
xkeyscore89

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:47:15 AM

Joined site and installed a program to earn points. It installed 145 files of spyware including trojans that I had to remove, be very careful using this site. Not only did I have to deal with the malware, but I didn't even get points/credit for the offer I completed. Huh
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:51:09 AM

Joined site and installed a program to earn points. It installed 145 files of spyware including trojans that I had to remove, be very careful using this site. Not only did I have to deal with the malware, but I didn't even get points/credit for the offer I completed. Huh

The offers you are completing are from offsite offer walls. Booze hound poker was not responsible for this, it was the negligence of the offer wall.

xkeyscore89

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:01:45 AM

The offers you are completing are from offsite offer walls. Booze hound poker was not responsible for this, it was the negligence of the offer wall.

It's still troubling to think that Boozehoundpoker is sponsoring these types of offers to earn points on their site.
Mooshire

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:18:07 AM

It's still troubling to think that Boozehoundpoker is sponsoring these types of offers to earn points on their site.

They're not sponsoring it, I don't think you understand. It's the advertising wall that lets these things through. Use common sense. Download Sandboxie. First of all, downloading .exe's off the internet is an absolutely terrible idea to start with.

BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:54:15 AM

Thank you for explaining this Mooshire, that is 100% correct.  As a token of our appreciation, I am issuing 100 points to your Mooshire BHP account.  I can't stress enough how much this type of information truly does help keep our free-to-play games going.

We've posted this above the offer walls (sorry you maybe did not notice it xkeyscore89):

Downloads have a very low conversion rate. Do them at your own risk as they are not recommended!!

Just like Mooshire has pointed out, we use offerwall advertisements to pay for redeems and nightly games.  We do not control the content of them, and fully expect members to only do offers they are comfortable with.  We provide a "What's Working" link to demonstrate all tasks that others have successfully completed to earn points.  We are effectively "publishing" the offer walls' tasks in order to provide a way for you to play real-money games, for free.

Again, we definitely do not endorse downloads, and hope you are able to rejoin our group of rowdy poker players for some nightly games :]
fildza

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 08:53:39 AM

Thank you for explaining this Mooshire, that is 100% correct.  As a token of our appreciation, I am issuing 100 points to your Mooshire BHP account.  I can't stress enough how much this type of information truly does help keep our free-to-play games going.

We've posted this above the offer walls (sorry you maybe did not notice it xkeyscore89):

Downloads have a very low conversion rate. Do them at your own risk as they are not recommended!!

Just like Mooshire has pointed out, we use offerwall advertisements to pay for redeems and nightly games.  We do not control the content of them, and fully expect members to only do offers they are comfortable with.  We provide a "What's Working" link to demonstrate all tasks that others have successfully completed to earn points.  We are effectively "publishing" the offer walls' tasks in order to provide a way for you to play real-money games, for free.

Again, we definitely do not endorse downloads, and hope you are able to rejoin our group of rowdy poker players for some nightly games :]

Wow , that are 2 time register at 200mBTC freeroll

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xkeyscore89

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:59:22 AM

Ok, thanks for explaining this, I'm here mainly for the poker tournaments, so I'll definitely be more careful about what offers I complete.  Wink
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:19:58 PM

That is perfect  Cheesy

If you check out our 'Peanut Labs' wall, you should find tons of easy tasks that give you enough points to register for the freerolls.  Simple things like 'sign up for a free sample' etc.

Hope this helps
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:24:28 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 12:03:49 AM by BoozeHoundPoker

A few new codes, as always first come first serve:

Code:
(used)
(used)
(used)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:46:33 PM

A few new codes, as always first come first serve:

Code:

Thank you.

FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 04:46:08 PM

When new codes will pop up? So I can grab one since I love to play Smiley
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:05:34 AM

Here you go, a few codes located here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289932.0

Enjoy  Grin
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:07:08 PM

Those codes are already used, or I'm too slow to take them or they go fast like bread Smiley
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:52:59 AM

The absolute best way to get yourself in the tournament every single night is to join us @ http://boozehoundpoker.com. Take control of your own fate!

Cheesy

Those codes are already used, or I'm too slow to take them or they go fast like bread Smiley
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 11:14:59 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 12:12:20 AM by BoozeHoundPoker

A few new codes, as always first come first serve:   Cheesy

Code:
(used)
(used)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 11:22:55 PM

noting to read later when I have some time, thanks!
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:16:38 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 04:43:55 AM by BoozeHoundPoker

In conjunction with Seals with Clubs, we are now proud to offer freerolls every two hours.

Stop by for a freeroll.

Which reminds me, here are some more free codes.

You know the drill, first come first serve  Grin

Code:
(used)
(used)
(used)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:28:00 AM

In conjunction with Seals with Clubs, we are now proud to offer freerolls every two hours.

Stop by for a freeroll.

Which reminds me, here are some more free codes.

You know the drill, first come first serve  Grin

Code:
BHP-W5SP23209
BHP-QLGJYV210
BHP-NRQ39K211

How exactly do I redeem them?
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:34:36 AM

Pretty easy, first sign up for an account:

https://sealswithclubs.eu/aff.php?aff=194

Once you have that, take one of the codes and go to the 'Redeem Code' section under 'My Account'

That's it, you're registered and ready to play  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: