Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Bounties  (Read 655 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:03:57 PM

Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?
Everyone chooses a bounty.
For this there is a special theme where you can choose a bounty for your taste and color.
You can also see which bounties people have chosen with a high rank on the forum, but this is not always correct
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

I think it is necessary to choose on their own. Nobody knows in advance what the project will be successful. It is necessary to analyze everything together.

RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

Everyone has a different opinion
You can learn about each reward and choose a reward that you want to participate in, which will bring you good returns in the future.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:17:57 PM

That's the thing, nobody can tell for sure if it's going to succeed and therefore would be a great bounty to participate in.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/ got more than 100$ from it
Nukleo

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

No one will tell you exactly, you must determine it yourself. Experience is the most important!
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

ICO doesn't have a very active bounty, usually.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Many bounty companies do not take participants below the rank of a full member. I usually do not consider the bounty, which lasts more than one and a half, two months. Since there are times when the company does not collect enough investment and closes the project. For bounty, no one pays. Therefore, choose good projects to support from in the advertising bounty of the company.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

I think we should create a thread post where we can find the highest paying signature campaigns, as good campaigns can help us earn good amount of money from signature campaigns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:19:52 PM

You know, bounty seems more resource intensive activity than investment. You can devide 1000 bucks in equal parts and participate in 20 ICO(excluding frank fraud), then one of projects will hit x20 and go higher, so you will get profit anyway. When you choose bounty you cant join 20 of them. Maybe one on btt, one in twitter and one in face book, but to join 20 - it takes much more time that seems. So do your own research, you should know about your project more than investors. And if it suits you, join it. And dont sell your reward too early Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Sorry, I cant suggest you. Because Bounties is Personal Rights, i mean everyone can choose which Bounties that they want

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:22:58 PM

Maybe you can join Dimensions Network, but it's just my opinion. You can try it or not

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

Most of bounties are trash, but each of them has different advantages. Check on the cointelegraph where they post and write upcoming and past bounties and then choose one that you think is the most valuable. Better than bounties are coins which are in the market and don’t have big price, just check their roadmap,idea and make a good invest.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:37:31 PM

Most of bounties are trash, but each of them has different advantages. Check on the cointelegraph where they post and write upcoming and past bounties and then choose one that you think is the most valuable. Better than bounties are coins which are in the market and don’t have big price, just check their roadmap,idea and make a good invest.

I agree most bounties are trash, you can't make money, waste of time. Only participate in projects which are valuable and has a reliable team so you don't waste your time.

jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
and learn one by one, there is a lot active bounties, choose one what is the best by your mind mate
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

For upcoming bounties you were the one who can choose for the bounties you want. It is your decision regarding on this.I would suggest you check their road map ann thread and their team members , investors.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:26:03 AM

These bounties are real weird. I am not gonna give the names. However, one of these i have participated recently lasted 3 months and asked to report all tweets and posts and i got 40$ or something. There was another one instead, not asking to report any posts, and lasted 4 weeks and eventually i got 700$ approximately.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:38:21 AM

It's not a simple question , and I don't expect anyone will answer . Then you need to learn and gain experience
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

This is hard to tell. Even some very small ICO turned into big altcoins with profits beyond x10. Do your research and then join the bounty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: