Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Bounties  (Read 655 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

These bounties are real weird. I am not gonna give the names. However, one of these i have participated recently lasted 3 months and asked to report all tweets and posts and i got 40$ or something. There was another one instead, not asking to report any posts, and lasted 4 weeks and eventually i got 700$ approximately.
ha ha! Yes I faced the similar situation too. One bounty paid me $200+ for 2 months of signature campaign posting. It's kinda low but somewhat I was happy. Then another bounty paid less than $150 in tokens I was frustrated but the tokens are really valuable and it went almost 6X after a month. Glad I didn't sell those earlier. This is really wired, isn't it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

It seems like there are many bounties, but if you want to choose one actually paying (even for people with lower rank), project with useful idea/service, good team, and already well-known in the community, it wouldn't be that easy. Of course, you can choose one that doesn't fulfill these conditions and there is a possibility of "going to the moon", but I am not a risk taker.

You can do it your way and no one will say anything, that's what I like.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

Bounty program from the project that has working product or minimum they  has MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is good to choose so the reward can be multiple because the price of the token increasing alot.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?

The main thing in bounty campaign is to choose the project you truly believes in, if a project is good, it will worth it at the end, if you can't invest into a project don't carry the signature

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?

The main thing in bounty campaign is to choose the project you truly believes in, if a project is good, it will worth it at the end, if you can't invest into a project don't carry the signature

Best suggestion for newbies. Many people joining in the bounties are not perfect to analyze what you have said here and they do join in the Bounties according to the payment amount equals with the USD.
You should not understand carry the signature when you find they are not legit. For example, there are many people wore the signature of c campaign finally conclusion comes out as lauda said in his trust rate of manager. So becareful while you joining any. You may goes to support fraudulent.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

No one knows which bounty sport will make the biggest return, and different people have different opinions, so you should learn about the various ICO projects yourself.
vanderstalin

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Nobody know which is the best upcoming bounty. If you want to join bounty program you should get information about that bounty you want to join, read the whitepaper, website and the team. I think that's the best and after that stay waiting for ICO results.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:11 AM

Chosing a bounty campaign is always a jump in the darkness. All what you can do is to try to analyse a bounty campaign structure and match it with the quality of the underlyng project.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:26 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:39:02 AM by CryptoMadMax

Take a look at Healthureum BP, lots of ways to participate, Team have raised Soft Cap during Pre-ICO round. I think that would be a successful project.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

While choosing bounty campaign, I try to find some one with these features :
1, The project is legit, with a high cap.
2, The reward is high, or at least above average.
3, The requirement is reasonable.
4, You are glad to be part of this project.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:38 AM

Yes, there are many good bounty programs.. running and upcoming ones. I see great potential in the signature bounty campaigns. CyberTrust is one of the good rewarding bounty programs https://www.cybertrust.io/

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:18:53 AM

Upcoming bounties will be available on Announcement Threads, look out for new ICOs that are upcoming and they usually have bounties on their sites.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:14 AM

Are we talking about signature bounty or the others ? Because I saw a post with a bounty that paid him low , well it was on twitter right ? First of all , why would you make public your social media sites ? There are bad guys on this thread also , why you share personal info ? I don't understand these type of bounty hunters , they want privacy and yet they give their info for everyone.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

If you find something confusion about the project, you may ask the project manager to answer all your queries, There's a lot of good project in bounties, all you have to do is to make research about their platforms, know the team members if they have solid structure and project is legit,
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

I ask people only to join bountyes that promote legitimate projects even if the payout might seem big because this is the way whe can brush out all the scammers and the projects with no real use. Stop promotig all kind of projects and this way the comunity will make it easyer for us to invest and participate only on good strong ones.
Without regulations this is the only way we`ll stop encourage all people to start an ICO.
Now everyone who has an idea start an ICO realizing after that it cant be done or it doesent have a real use.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:03:23 PM

It looks like many ICO projects are in suspend mode at the moment. I wait for the end of January. There should appear a real good projects like Medicalchain.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:05:26 PM

there are many ico bounties that you just have to choose just what you want to get rewards. Just look at the announcement they will update you to know what's going on in their ico to know you're just incase that you feel that they will not succeed ico they will leave you immediately and look for something better.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

Check the bounty section of this forum. From there you can choose any bounty campaign you want. All information regarding each campaign is stated there.
However, be sure to understand the project and make sure its worthwhile before participating in its bounty campaign.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

a lot of ico is popping up and promising for the future but the fact is heartbreaking. I think you should choose your own ICO because it is too risky to try to suggest to others.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

To find the best bounties program is difficult because it needs time to make analysis fundamental of bounties, we can find all of bounties program on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 many bounties program on there, the problem is we must choose the best bounties by our selves before join and investing into them, becareful with the scam bounties program.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: