Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Bounties  (Read 655 times)
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:56 AM

I would say Telcoin is good bounty program to join. I have been busy in these date, but i still find how this project working. I know many ico investor rate this project high score. So you can join this campaign for big profit later.

Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

Everyone wants to participate in the bounty campaign, which in a month will fill the tokens. So these coins made X10 and became the new Ethereum. Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency doesn't work. You can choose the kind of worthwhile project. But in the end it will be a Scam. And you lost time. And maybe get lucky. Participate in a gift, a bounty campaign. Get a huge steak of the challenges of coins. Will be rich. I ucestvuju in bounty Gimmer, in my prospective project.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:54:33 AM

how we can justify this. i know recently cybermiles went massive. some earned up to .7btc. my signature wearing a good one. vinhain try it.
so do researches before asking. i can recommended to you credits also

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Starbury182

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

you guys think bounties are even worth it?
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:02:40 AM

Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?
If you are looking for the upcoming ICO I think www.bountylord.com might could help out for this things dude.
You will see the latest and the upcoming ico for the next year 2018.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?
Why ask for upcoming bounties when there is already a thread for bounties to join with a whole lot of them still ongoing presently. Yours is just to choose as much as you like and make sure you also do some research on them so as not to end up doing free work for scammers. No one can know the value any of them will allocate, but it is usually stated at the start of the bounty and if it is good enough for you, then you can get in.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

I would like to invite you to join in the Dimemsions Network signature bounty, if you are full member, you can get the same stakes as me hero member since there minimum number of participates are not reached so far, that means it is a good time to join in and get a lot of tokens now.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

joining in bounty is always a gambling we dont know what will happen, a good bounty is the one whos ICO reached the softcap , any one in this forum no matter what how good is the bounty manager there will be no use if the ICO didnt reach the CIO softcap

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

I have noticed the best bounties that payout well are the ones that get overlooked and not that many people register for them.  The less people that participate in the campaign means you will end up with a larger piece of the pie and if the project ends up being a huge success, you will be rewarded nicely. 
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

One of my question for myself that I dont post here.
It will still depend on you. Make a research about every token that will be entering the bounty.
Then pick the best one that you think will hit a good value after the ICO and maybe after more months.

We cannot force you into one ICO then if it fails you will be telling us that why we advised a bad one or something that will fail. So better pick your own.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

There are a lot of new bounties coming in 2018. Since bitcoin and ethereum market is pumping right now, many new comers in the business will try to match what bitcoin has achieved. So we can count that 2018 will be full of surprises.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

some ICO will give a little of their token to bounty campaign participant but when the project runs a success, that small amount of token will yield a good return, so some times it does not really matter how much token you are being allocate with but the success of the project matters alot
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:03 AM

some ICO will give a little of their token to bounty campaign participant but when the project runs a success, that small amount of token will yield a good return, so some times it does not really matter how much token you are being allocate with but the success of the project matters alot
I joined the electroneum bounty last time around and received about $800 worth of tokens. The ICO price of the coin was $0.01 back then. The price now is around $0.08 so I made a very good return.

I am doing the SalPay bounty right now and I think it can also be successful. The bounty ends tomorrow though so the OP can't join Sad

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

If you are looking for the upcoming ICO I think www.bountylord.com might could help out for this things dude.
You will see the latest and the upcoming ico for the next year 2018.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful website.
It is really a hard job to distinguish the best bounty campaign among hundreds of them.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

Everyone get their bounty were true but a good allocate value in bounty program is so variative sometimes some ico give a little allocation on their bounty it doesn't means the ico bad or will end not success. The success of bounty depends on the ico what product and service they provide and how many investor and fund they could collect. If they collect not reach their target than we could call it not success bounty because sometimes the ico disappear without paying us after the bounty end.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:35:12 AM

I hope that this upcoming bounties give us a high return because some bounties right now are just giving low paid. They are not looking for our efforts during the campaign.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:51 AM

I would say Telcoin is good bounty program to join. I have been busy in these date, but i still find how this project working. I know many ico investor rate this project high score. So you can join this campaign for big profit later.

Thanks for this information, I heard about TelCoin but this time I'm gonna watch it out because this would be the best Bounty in this forum that will probably catches the attention of bounty hunters and investors as well.
Telcoin has a strong backbone I believe and this will make them as good coin after their ICO.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

I hope that this upcoming bounties give us a high return because some bounties right now are just giving low paid. They are not looking for our efforts during the campaign.

Since I joined Bounty Campaigns, only one of the many that has really gives me good return like Oyster Pearl PRL because I received tens of hundreds of tokens and although it has no value at that moment I received but I manage holding it for a couple of months and now it has a good price that obviously makes me smile everyday.
I hope this time good bounty will hit in this forum for us to join them.

sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:42:38 AM

I watch all the interesting bounty programs on the bounty lord's site. You can find and choose a project for yourself that will be better.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

It is not hard to find the upcoming bounties...The hardest thing is to find a good bounty program without getting in to scam bounties... If you search in the internet you can find hundreds of bounty and airdrop programs. Do hard work and find a good program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: