Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:01:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Specrecoin worth buying?  (Read 123 times)
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:49:30 AM

Keep hearing a lot of talk about it on these forums but most of it is way too detailed for the average poster so I imagine its someone from the company itself or another person that is heavily invested.  If its one of those guys with Spectre in their signature I pretty much disregard anything they say.

That being said... is this coin worth it?
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

Keep hearing a lot of talk about it on these forums but most of it is way too detailed for the average poster so I imagine its someone from the company itself or another person that is heavily invested.  If its one of those guys with Spectre in their signature I pretty much disregard anything they say.

its worth buying, but not investing a big amount of money in it, because no one can really know now if its going to be used
its kinda speculative now until someone wants to hype it or someone start to use it
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

I believe so. XSPEC has been around for a year or so, and currently holds a 132438% return on investment from its ICO price. The reason for this meteoric rise is perhaps because XSPEC was (wrongly) said to be a fork of ShadowCash, and resultantly pulled in very few investors to their ICO. Since then, XSPEC has continued to rise and rise as people begin to learn about the strength of their product as a privacy coin. Such strengths include the Tor integration which makes your Tor traffic appear normal to a provider who would otherwise block access to Tor. Note, also, that the boat has not yet passed; XSPEC saw highs of ~700% rises in December, and with a rank of only#237 on CoinMarketCap, XSPEC has room to grow and grow even further.
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

Take a look at it, doesn't see any special.
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

I think that XSPEC has the potential to grow significantly in the comming months/years. Longtime under the radar thats why he suddenly appeared with a huge pump. But when you compare it to Tpay or XVG you can easily see that XSEPC offers actually and so since 1 year what XVG as yet to implement. Tpay is a XSPEC clone at $4 so x3 XSPEC actual price. Also i read that XSPEC will feature Ring signature on his v1.5, all that will help his mass adoption for those who like anon coin and untraceable messages as XSPEC has an encrypted chat function.
GratefulDeadhead

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:45:55 PM

Keep hearing a lot of talk about it on these forums but most of it is way too detailed for the average poster so I imagine its someone from the company itself or another person that is heavily invested.  If its one of those guys with Spectre in their signature I pretty much disregard anything they say.

Take a look at it, doesn't see any special.

I mentioned earlier the TOR integration. Let me say a bit more about this. XSPEC is actually the first coin ever to have TOR with OBSF(ucation)4 integrated natively into opened client. This allows TOR traffic to appear completely normal to a provider who would otherwise block access to TOR. It is developments like these which make XSPEC stand out from its competitors. XSPEC is not just another privacy coin - it has the potential to really change the game in the development of privacy coins.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:51:46 PM

It is worth, but for long-term only. I don't think it'll boom in short-term.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

This coin is really worth to be one of your investment because the developers are serious to develop the future anon coin. Spectre just another competitor for monero as the best privacy coin right now. Developers are not greedy and they are completely developing anything consistently.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

Its really a risk if you don't understand things that you are investing, the dev are good but its the community that will bring this coin into a success if support will continue then we will see more development and success will follow,.

Salfuk

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

I think if you look at the tech its definitely worth buying into, i will be honest i do have some XSPEC but i am not a whale and i will be investing it over the long term adding to what i have as i believe in this project, there is a lot of posts about this coin around but mostly because the community has just started to explode and there is real excitement around this coin, a lot of developments in the works, and im not too techy but if you look at the features the coin has compared with the competition that is out there this coin is a lot better and only a fraction of the cost, and has somewhat gone under the radar...

if your unsure check out the telegram group which will put your mind at ease...
GratefulDeadhead

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

The price is continuing to rise nicely, over 20% in the last 24 hours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: