Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade [Updated]  (Read 913 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

So does that mean we can trade bitcoin for gold and stocks like that ?? that's really huge and something new to exchange platforms , really looking forward on how the project is going to develop.
Yes, definitely. That's why I'm here, I was dreaming 2 months back to trade bitcoin for gold and stocks, now my dream was real. I hope this project will succeed furthermore.

wow, this is now Master Degree for crypto-traders. I think the experienced once in stocks and gold trading are going to enjoy this more then us, but also for me it is very interesting to test the trades with stocks and gold. This bounty is a must guys; join, earn and HODL  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

With this project another competition is on its way for trading platorms. I will surely give my support to you guys. Do you offer any airdrops?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:18:51 AM

With this project another competition is on its way for trading platorms. I will surely give my support to you guys. Do you offer any airdrops?

Yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. I hope this project will make an airdrop, this will surely get more exposure on social medias. Also opening a bounty campaign will boost their popularity in all platforms available. Looking forward for this to happen and also hoping that they will be successful in the coming months.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. I hope this project will make an airdrop, this will surely get more exposure on social medias. Also opening a bounty campaign will boost their popularity in all platforms available. Looking forward for this to happen and also hoping that they will be successful in the coming months.

Same here bro, I'm waiting also to the airdrop of this project if possible. Having an airdrop could give additional popularity as I believed that this project have a great potential in the future. Also, I appreciate on the team having a great professional records that can gives help on this project towards to success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

Airdrops will make the project popular in facebook and twitter. They should make an airdrop and put some serious tasks in google form because if it's easy those people will abuse it and will make multiple accounts. Hoping that dev will announce this or any bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:55:49 AM

Another interesting project has come out from our world we are living and earning money, the GLOBITEX. It is regarding to the Linking of Digital Currency to Global Trade. This project will surely help the economy. Furthermore, in order for the Bitcoin economy to achieve the necessary scale, it will require a substantial increase of liquidity which will likely result in greater price stability and this project can make it. I am looking forward to the success for Globitex and I hope that more people, and investors will come see this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

Could you provide us Globitex Bounty Program ANN at bitcointalk? I really want join but at telegram i have limited so cannot pm first Sad
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

Another great Exchange coming 2018 with its own utility tokens and highly profitable assets management with team of experienced traders all been in the field for so very long. Am sure the team will push this to its height and we are going to have another great exchange very soon

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

Amazed to know Globitex is issuing EIP-20 which is known as ERC-20 a smart contract protocol based token. This token helps better to use and their trading platform booming with the professional traders involvement as they make the platform with huge innovations to observe the market trend.

What's EIP 20? I thought all ETH based tokens used to be ERC20 smart contract tokens? Or is this some new development on something?
If i am not mistake dev said that EIP 20 is the same ERC20. Actually, i dont know what is EIP20 Sad. Who can give me more information about EIP20 smart contract?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

As what I've understand about this platform is that it is a tradingsite wherein you can link your digital currency to global trade, my question is what makes this unique to other existing trading sites?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

So does that mean we can trade bitcoin for gold and stocks like that ?? that's really huge and something new to exchange platforms , really looking forward on how the project is going to develop.

This is something new for me. Trade in gold and bitcoin. I correctly understood that now you can buy bitcoins for gold? Or am I reading something wrong?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

This looks like a very high potential trading platform which will help all types of traders to easily trade coins a both  day and night. They also have a very friendly platform that any one can easily adapt to and earn from it. I think this is a very innovative project and will become successful in the future and will also give good profit to  its investors.
rahden

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

I can not understand how much this project can be to interesting users? What problem does he solve?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I see that you are updated. I will look forward to hearing in unread messages that to learn more of project. At present I see only table with participants of bounty campaign..

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

GBX already known as ticker for go byte x https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442185.0
please consider that and  do research before choosing a ticker

Yes, you better change your symbol, because it was occupied by GoByte, and you're impossible to list same symbol on same exchanger. Please be noted that GoByte is listed in some big exchangers.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

Globitex seemed promising, I hope that the project will be successful!
I want to support the project!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:24 AM

Congratulations on the launching of this project. So this project compose in trading and predicting cryptocurrencies in the market?
Is there any bounty campaigns that the team will launch also?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

I am really into Bitcoin and project that supports it. I think this is one of those projects that will increase the demand for Bitcoin, since it will be an exchange. My trading knowledge will also increase if I will use this platform. I'll be supporting this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

It looks like an interesting project with a good future, but tell me please, really this project was launched by a team of four people? Is this really so?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

This project has a great future waiting ahead. Globitex is an interesting project that may help the community of Bitcoin and as well as to the crypto currency. Globitex supports the Bitcoin so this will also help and support the demand for the Bitcoin and continue to its success. This project is a great opportunity for each one of us. Great job to the team working to this project. They make this project a great one. This will sooner or later will succees on the crypto currency world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: