Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade [Updated]  (Read 913 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

These project will get more attention in coming days because has a solid the team that could attract investors, I would like to earn some token through bounty program if they have one. I'll stay tuned for any update about it..
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:19:24 AM

I like the buy back clause included in this project. Simply shows they ain't here to Rip people off their hard earned money , because provision has been made for you to walk away if you feel your money is at risk. You get back your money, great!
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

Globitex seems very interesting and can really gives lot of participation in the development of exchangers in the crypto society. It contributes a lot to makes the community more active and well informed on the field of crypto exchanges. This will probably became a successful one. Let us trust this platform and spread words about it.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

These project will get more attention in coming days because has a solid the team that could attract investors, I would like to earn some token through bounty program if they have one. I'll stay tuned for any update about it..
Me too bud I am nit wearing any signatures and avatar at this moment. I hope this project will run a signature bounty campaign.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

The launch of Globitex platform in the economy helps to make smooth transactions as we experience it helps to understand the market trends and when to move so easily we are able to gain profits. Trading also requires patience and knowledge along with analysing the market as very priority, we have to understand blame is also based on our decision same way gaining profits is also based on our decision.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:45:13 AM

It looks like an interesting project with a good future, but tell me please, really this project was launched by a team of four people? Is this really so?
This kind of project can not be handled by 4 people alone maybe they just didnt disclose all the detaild but for sure they are more than four.
Information is updated and the priority decisions in the administration lets dev and team to plan to update as we have to understand information plays a real workflow in the market spreading around so kept a planning before publishing the information about project. You can even drop your queries dev will keep you posted. Hoping you experience our global trade globitex platform which is a trend in the trading market.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

platform user interface is really great am sure it will be comfortable for alots of people and 0% free trading is really a great idea but is the exchange going to get profits from this platform if i may ask or are we going to be paying the fee using the GBX token?

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

Very excited about this exchange platform . But how are you going to succefuly combine a volatile market to a more stable one ! I hope you guys have a great plan for that.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

It looks like an interesting project with a good future, but tell me please, really this project was launched by a team of four people? Is this really so?
I have a doubt like you. One project with four persons? So team have just created or have another reason?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

In my opinion the bounty program is so rich in stakes that there is no need for airdrop. Just concantrate for simple tasks in bounty and you will get your tokens easily. Telegram bounty is one of them.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

Could you provide us Globitex Bounty Program ANN at bitcointalk? I really want join but at telegram i have limited so cannot pm first Sad
Could support team can answer my question. I have seriously about join Globitex bounty. But i need to sure that we have a bounty ann thread.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Well, maybe in the long run they can also hire a new members to be part of their team. But as for now 4 people can still develop this project. It only needs enough knowledge and most importantly enough funds to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

Amazed to know Globitex is issuing EIP-20 which is known as ERC-20 a smart contract protocol based token. This token helps better to use and their trading platform booming with the professional traders involvement as they make the platform with huge innovations to observe the market trend.

What's EIP 20? I thought all ETH based tokens used to be ERC20 smart contract tokens? Or is this some new development on something?
If i am not mistake dev said that EIP 20 is the same ERC20. Actually, i dont know what is EIP20 Sad. Who can give me more information about EIP20 smart contract?
In my opinion I don't think that eip20 and erc20smart are both not exactly the same.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

Another trading platform? Does the developer make a centralized or decentralized platform? I think the main problem now with verification on exchanges.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Does this project have a beta version of the trading platform. How it will look after the launch of the project. It is interesting to look at it. Do you have a YouTube channel?
howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Does this project have a beta version of the trading platform. How it will look after the launch of the project. It is interesting to look at it. Do you have a YouTube channel?

Go to www.globitex.com and check the platform yourself. It gives you access to live trading, depositing and withdrawing fiat, can open account in few minutes.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Go to www.globitex.com and check the platform yourself. It gives you access to live trading, depositing and withdrawing fiat, can open account in few minutes.
Thank you big, just checked stock exchange, interface convenient and easy in use appears well,. Once again thank you for help. I will use and to advise to all interested traders-friends.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

This one look like a nice exchanger, so how many coins that available for to be trade here in Globitex?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

This one look like a nice exchanger, so how many coins that available for to be trade here in Globitex?
If i have not mistake, Globitex only support Bitcoin exchange for now? But if you want buy GBX tokens, you can using Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

GBX will be available for trade on the Globitex exchange itself so ICO investors will have a guaranteed exchange for redemption. The Globitex group company is EMI (Electronic Money Institution) licensed and is now open for business. You can utilize our digital currency to trade globally. Let us look for the positive out come and users experience about Globitex also.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: