Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:14:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a Bitcoin Bubble  (Read 508 times)
akhjob (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

Hey Guys, I just came across the following tweet regarding Bitcoin. https://twitter.com/Elite_89/status/944746253929336832 I am not good at reading charts. If anyone is good at reading charts, can you please help me out.
Bitcoin Bubble
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:35 PM

What do you mean, you are no good at reading charts? It is pretty obvious to anyone that the price of bitcoin has gone up massively and historically, what goes up - must come down. There is no special formula that will tell you when the bubble will burst, however the recent massive drop should be a grave warning sign to all speculators.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

Hey there

Nobody knows for sure. Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe we are in fiat bubble which is going to burst... who knows?!
Anyway, soon we will see if it is bubble or not

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

Whether or not you're good or bad at chart reading or technical analysis, it won't do crap if you don't know what a market bubble is.
Sure, bitcoin has crashed numerous times in the past(as well as recently), but what happens after? It recovers almost immediately. Is it a bubble? Probably, and the bubble has popped a good number of times already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
healthureum

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Yes we are in a bubble and sometimes it burst, but we will recover soon
aceman09935

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

For me the bitcoin is not Bubble because I've proven myself that this way I earn money. So I have faith and trust in bitcoin.
FlyingDutchman420

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

The bubble has popped several times over the past few days. It went from $20,000 to nearly $10,000 and then to $16,000. Now it is back to $13,000. This was guaranteed to happen because there are so many new people in the market and the price rose so quickly. This is a good thing. This is just market correction. The the price will stabilize soon. I think we will see $20,000 and above within the next month or two.
jekirtavirum

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:02:55 PM

With digital money like bitcoin it is hard to understand for some but bitcoin certainly has some intrinsic value as the feature of sending any amount of money to anyone in the world alone is so powerful and backed and made possible by the blockchain.
BUT
Bitcoin is very attractive to speculators who drive price up like crazy (noone can argue with me that bitcoin is worth 20k USD in its current state). I think the core technology of bitcoin is worth less than 100 billion USD marketcap for sure. Though I am not saying that the price will not keep rising in fact I think we can go even beyond 100k USD but everything that goes up must come down at the same pace. (Look at some Pump and Dumps or insane bullruns with a correction, they usually happen equally fast).

Bitcoin has significant infatructure built around it but don't forget that there are even altcoins that can do all things that bitcoin can or are even better than it. (Privacy, tx/s, security, waste of energy, etc.)

The Cryptomarket will in my opinion reach a cap of 1-3 trillion USD withing Q2 of 2018.
jekirtavirum

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:10:44 PM

The bubble has popped several times over the past few days. It went from $20,000 to nearly $10,000 and then to $16,000. Now it is back to $13,000. This was guaranteed to happen because there are so many new people in the market and the price rose so quickly. This is a good thing. This is just market correction. The the price will stabilize soon. I think we will see $20,000 and above within the next month or two.

A market correction is clearly not a bubble popping though, when the bubble really pops it is going to be nasty but I believe we still have much more room to grow!
PaRiTyyy

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Hey Guys, I just came across the following tweet regarding Bitcoin. https://twitter.com/Elite_89/status/944746253929336832 I am not good at reading charts. If anyone is good at reading charts, can you please help me out.
Bitcoin Bubble
https://imgur.com/a/Oygvc

You should make your own analysis bro. Just because someone said it's a bubble doesn't necessarily mean so  Wink
JureViewly

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:38:19 PM

People are saying it's a bubble since the early days, there is a nice tweet I have to find... anyway Bitcoin had at least 5 bigger corrections only this year, followed by higher high.
Always do your own research.
Merry Christmas.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:11:11 PM

If we are indeed in a bubble right now - then I am afraid that Bitcoin might not recover that easily and might be crippled forever.
Ther problem with Bitcoin is fact that we will never know for sure what is going on as the value is based purely on people's view and demand for BTC.
Anyway, follow the twitter of that guy from the Op's posts - apparently he is giving out 0.0002 BTC to everyone Smiley

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:26:23 PM

Stop shitposting noon people talk about this bubble nonesense so often. There is no such thing as a bubble.

If we are indeed in a bubble right now - then I am afraid that Bitcoin might not recover that easily and might be crippled forever.
Ther problem with Bitcoin is fact that we will never know for sure what is going on as the value is based purely on people's view and demand for BTC.
Anyway, follow the twitter of that guy from the Op's posts - apparently he is giving out 0.0002 BTC to everyone Smiley

Well in that case your life expectancy s a bubble too so then why worry about bubbles? Talking like bubbles is what people with their heads n the clouds talk about.

If you start talking about bubbles and are so afraid then just give up and sell all your bitcoins.

tues

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:19:10 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2020, 07:19:25 AM by tues

bitcoin bubble. hilarious

bitcoin shoe
bitcoin apple
bitcoin sex
bitcoin bitcoin
bitcoin pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

you see anyone can do that.

just because a word exists, it does mean that attaching it to another word will give it meaning.

and i would think that a term like "* bubble" is only valid when it is used to describe a time(in the past) has reached a point where it pops which means its run has come to an end.
JohnPain

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

Bitcoin is something like a bubble, but still building.
And price change is somehow very influenced from bitcoin holders
in the east of the world  Roll Eyes

coinsensus21

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:24:35 PM

Hello.

Nobody knows for sure.
But i think yes. Cool
popetro

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

It's hard to tell if the bitcoin is in the bubble. Even if the value of the bitcoin fell, I trusted him. It will definitely recover and the price will stabilize.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

Bitcoin bubble? Nobody knows what will happen next. We have seen that the price went down a couple of times in the past but it has recovered tremendously at 4th quarter of 2017. Who knows what will happen in 4th quarter of next year. I doubted bitcoin at first. I invested a lot last 2016 and withdrew it at the end of that year. Now, I regret my decision.
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:51 PM

pop

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

Bitcoin Bubble
https://imgur.com/a/Oygvc

Which bubble? I have honestly lost track
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: