Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UAT, the Useless Airdropped Token - 100% honest Airdrop  (Read 2028 times)
UAToken (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

Is it possible to issue more tokens than 50 million on this contract? I already several times encountered when they say one quantity, and when sales start, it is no longer produced by quantity but by kilograms. as an example https://etherdelta.com/#EDOGE-ETH

Well, the contract itself is coded to not issue more than 50 millions tokens. I post here some part of the code:

Code:
uint256 public totalSupply = 50000000e8;
uint256 private totalReserved = (totalSupply.div(100)).mul(15);
uint256 private totalBounties = (totalSupply.div(100)).mul(5);
uint256 public totalDistributed = totalReserved.add(totalBounties);
uint256 public totalRemaining = totalSupply.sub(totalDistributed);

This is the part where the variables are declared, totalSupply = 50000000e8 which is 50 millions. Then the 15% reserved plus 5% for bounties is assigned to the contract creator address.

Code:
function distr(address _to, uint256 _amount) canDistr private returns (bool) {
        totalDistributed = totalDistributed.add(_amount);
        totalRemaining = totalRemaining.sub(_amount);
        balances[_to] = balances[_to].add(_amount);
        Distr(_to, _amount);
        Transfer(address(0), _to, _amount);
        return true;

if (totalDistributed >= totalSupply) {
            distributionFinished = true;
        }
}

This is the distribution function that is called in every other function in the contract. As you can see every time the function is called it will add the distributed amount to the totalDistributed; it will also check if the totalDistributed is more or equal to the totalSupply, and if this is true will close the distribution: distributionFinished = true;

Code:
require(value <= totalRemaining);

In every function there is this code, which says "it is required that the value to give is less or equal to the totalRemaining

Code:
modifier canDistr() {
        require(!distributionFinished);
        _;
}

Finally this is the modifier of every function; it will check if the distribution is already declared as finished. If so, the function will not run.
In the code there is no function to declare the distribution opened again.

This is a quick summary of the code, you can have a look to the full code here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5fa1ea99eb3acc1f9e84cf28fde6431b8fdc9dc0#code

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

I already several times encountered when they say one quantity, and when sales start, it is no longer produced by quantity but by kilograms. as an example https://etherdelta.com/#EDOGE-ETH

The EDOGE contract is a mintable token, which means the dev can create as many tokens as he wants unless he calls the "finishMinting" function, which he never called as you can see here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8a7b7b9b2f7d0c63f66171721339705a6188a7d5#readContract

2.  mintingFinished  -->  False

Our contract is a capped token, been capped by its variables as I posted above.
You can read the variables here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5fa1ea99eb3acc1f9e84cf28fde6431b8fdc9dc0#readContract
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

Well when people are telling the truth!) I would advise to add in the description something about renewable energy, something that part of the profits will be invested or surtouts on blah blah blah ...
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

Well when people are telling the truth!) I would advise to add in the description something about renewable energy, something that part of the profits will be invested or surtouts on blah blah blah ...

Great idea! Let's see what will come out this evening after all the Christmas drunk Grin
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

I am quite confuse with this idea. This is not the first time that I see something like this.

I mean, what exactly will happen if I send 0 Eth to a specific address, with specific gas limit?

Am I just burning my eth in that way?

Apologies for my ignorance, but if you can open my eyes on it, i will highly appreciate it.

Thanks and happy holidays! Smiley
conga

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

Wow, payment instant. I had get 1000 UAT token.
Hope it will early can trade.
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:17:45 AM

I am quite confuse with this idea. This is not the first time that I see something like this.

I mean, what exactly will happen if I send 0 Eth to a specific address, with specific gas limit?

Apologies for my ignorance, but if you can open my eyes on it, i will highly appreciate it.

You send 0 ETH --> the contract send you back 1,000 UAT

That's it!
allenwillis

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

I am very interested and waiting for more information about this project. has team  already have a beta version of their project?  People please help new member
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

Looking at other tokens thread around, I was wondering if people read the announcement posts or just write down random stuff about how cool a project is, how much they are interested in it, blah blah blah

Now I got my answer: people don't read at all!
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:46:22 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 01:02:35 PM by gold969

Looking at other tokens thread around, I was wondering if people read the announcement posts or just write down random stuff about how cool a project is, how much they are interested in it, blah blah blah

now there are times that there is an opportunity to earn money for a pack of cigarettes very quickly (every day there are at least 5 landing companies) therefore, whoever has several accounts, as you know, something to write on 3-5 accounts at the same time is still you have to be able to ... that's what they write all kinds of nonsense. Grin
for technical details thank you, I do not understand, but I think that he will see the one who understands and in case of an error, point to it.

you have a 5% bounty, why do not you make an announcement? after holidays?

p.s. I like the "useless marker" I earned two good times on such useless markers as the example "FUCK" (there was a reset of 20,000, even now the price is $ 500) Wink
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

Great idea! Let's see what will come out this evening after all the Christmas drunk Grin
Well then I would add the idea through to some sort of country, for example, in need of drinking water! Because now slips more and more information that the problem with water resources is extremely acute in some "third world countries"!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

That's it!

So you mean, it will automatically send 1,000 UAT ? You made it that way?
Or you will still do it manually, the sending of UAT?

But going back to my real question, let me elaborate it more.
What exactly will happen if we send 0 ETH with specific gas limit to the address that you gave?
Because 0 means nothing. If you will gain nothing, why do we still need to send 0 ETH?
Why you just don't send UAT to our eth address?
What is the purpose of that? Will there be some codes or some sort of contracts will happen if we do that?

I hope you got the point of my question.
Please help me understand this sending 0 eth thing.. because I am really curious.
Thanks again! Smiley

UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

you have a 5% bounty, why do not you make an announcement? after holidays?

Waiting for some good useless inspiration for bounties  Roll Eyes
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

That's it!

So you mean, it will automatically send 1,000 UAT ? You made it that way?
Or you will still do it manually, the sending of UAT?

But going back to my real question, let me elaborate it more.
What exactly will happen if we send 0 ETH with specific gas limit to the address that you gave?
Because 0 means nothing. If you will gain nothing, why do we still need to send 0 ETH?
Why you just don't send UAT to our eth address?
What is the purpose of that? Will there be some codes or some sort of contracts will happen if we do that?

I hope you got the point of my question.
Please help me understand this sending 0 eth thing.. because I am really curious.
Thanks again! Smiley

I will just answer you straight away: we don't send the Useless tokens because they're... useless, you know? why should we spend the money for gas when people can spend for the transaction? We do not gain any profit, you gain some random token that maybe some day will have some value.. who knows?
And for the codes you're asking, there is a "payable" function in the contract that will send the tokens back to you; and in solidity (the ethereum language) a payable function can be also 0 ETH. To saying it better, a payable function cannot refuse a 0 ETH transaction.
And this is the payable function:

Code:
function getTokens() payable canDistr onlyWhitelist public {

require(value <= totalRemaining);

address investor = msg.sender;
        uint256 toGive = value;

if (msg.value < minReq){
            toGive = value.sub(value);
        }

distr(investor, toGive);

if (toGive > 0) {
            blacklist[investor] = true;
        }

if (totalDistributed >= totalSupply) {
            distributionFinished = true;
        }
    }
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

Finally, someone who realizes same thing as I do.
Can you imagine someone says "this project has a good reputation" while the project itself just launched like 5 minutes ago lol.

Now imma declare myself as UAT whale 🐋
See y'all when UAT reach $0.005 ea.

Cheers!
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Finally, someone who realizes same thing as I do.
Can you imagine someone says "this project has a good reputation" while the project itself just launched like 5 minutes ago lol.

Now imma declare myself as UAT whale 🐋
See y'all when UAT reach $0.005 ea.

Cheers!

LOL! How much did you grab? Grin
arronmccormick

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

This project  is somehow good but still needs a wide range of information. Is this an ERC20 Token? Merry christmas.
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

This project  is somehow good but still needs a wide range of information. Is this an ERC20 Token? Merry christmas.

Uhm let's see....
Looking at the code here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5fa1ea99eb3acc1f9e84cf28fde6431b8fdc9dc0#code
it says:

Code:
contract UselessAirdroppedToken is ERC20

so yes, it is definitely ERC20.

But just wait, I will add this information in the OP! Roll Eyes
UAToken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:39:20 PM

Just added some more random information about the project itself, that I took from the thread of another new spawned random Ethereum-something token Cheesy
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:48:27 PM

LOL! How much did you grab? Grin

Quite a lot, 20k lol

Hey, it's cheating, some might say.
Hey, maybe you just don't have enough to pay for some gas, I replied  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print